lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:54 am

I keep reading transfer rumours about Pjanic wtf scratch

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 am

Maurizio Sarri will get to work with Daniele Rugani again, as it’s reported Chelsea are close to agreeing a €35m deal with Juventus.
There were already suggestions in Calcionews24.com that the Stamford Bridge side were prepared to push forward with negotiations.
Now Sportitalia claim a deal is practically done for €32m plus €3m bonuses for the defender.
Rugani turns 24 next month and is considered the future of the Italy central defence along with Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli.
He gets very little playing time at Juve under Max Allegri and is eager to reunite with Sarri, who worked with him at Empoli.
It’s a huge profit for the Bianconeri, who signed Rugani for €5m in January 2015 and left him at Empoli on loan until the end of that season.
Sportitalia suggest there could even be a double presentation for Chelsea, announcing both Sarri and Rugani together.

Wtf is this? In a league when Stones costs 55m € and Van Dijk costs 75m € we sell Rugani for 35 ???

Idk what are we doing tbh. We seemed to have set our defense for the next decade with Rugani & Caldara...

It will only be ok if this means we are funding both Cancelo & Milinkovic-Savic without selling any important player (Pjanic , Dybala or Sandro) , then I wouldn't mind much but we are definetly losing one of the best defenders of his age.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:16 am

Rugani is always linked with a move away and Sarri is an admirer. He tried to bring him to Napoli at a time too, before we brought him back to Juventus

Sport Italia is a shit source, I wouldn't worry... yet

I'm thinking more and more that our important player is Emre Can Proud

I hope we go in for Paredes at least, displace another midfielder in the squad (one of Sturaro, Khedira, Matuidi), and our quality has improved and we would have gotten younger

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:23 am

Chelsea doesn't need another CB, so I doubt there is anything to it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:28 am

The guy who wrote this article knows *bleep* all about Juve.

How Rugani gets "very little time under Allegri" if he played more than 25 games. What happened is he wasn't as good as expected, while Benatia was peaking, so Rugani didn't takeover the starting spot. Next season is pass or crash in his case.

I'd be happy with selling Benatia, keeping Rugani and buying Howedes. Net spent 0 if not a profit.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:20 am

Reading Cancelo transfer will be outright ~€38M fee.

Apparently Udinese are going to pay us ~€35M for Mandragora, Audero and Cerri. They are going to sell Meret for close to that figure to Napoli too.

Basically Napoli are indirectly funding us the Cancelo deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:28 am

Hope there is a buyback on Mandragora.

38m is really expensive for Cancelo. At least he is exciting. Hope he comes through and becomes more well rounded with Allegri.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:01 pm

All 3 could develop well at Udinese. But at least we must have a buy-back on Mandragora set at smth like 25/30m. He can become quite a good CDM if he gets regular playing time there.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Not sure why we have to sell all our youth players to fund transfers on relatively regularly priced players?

Seems counterproductive

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Maybe they need liquidity to carry out other transfers ?

Whats the point in keeping youth when we are not going to use them anyway ? Selling them off with buyback options would be the more practical and useful solution.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:13 pm

S wrote:Maybe they need liquidity to carry out other transfers ?

Whats the point in keeping youth when we are not going to use them anyway ? Selling them off with buyback options would be the more practical and useful solution.

Fair points. More so discussing Mandragora, I think he's going to be quite good. I only wanted to see him loaned out

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Mandragora was rumored to go Monaco but we wanted a buyback and they refused. If he's going to Udinese or any other Serie A team, you can bet we'll have a buyback option on him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:22 pm

I don't think Cerri or Audero have futures with us so its fine to sell them. Audero looks good but we just signed two great keepers who aren't old so that's that. Cerri probably won't be good enough.

Mandragora would be a shame with no buyback, although I think there will be one. The club has shown enough interest in him and previously denied all bids.

40m on a right back seems counter productive to me. The club must be sure that he will be a big hit, otherwise its a waste.

Also, I think it shows the club must believe on Can too. He will be the big midfield signing. If this wasn't the case, then 40m on a right back makes even less sense cause we would use that for a midfielder.

If the three kids are sold for that price, then the only spend in transfer fees are the 16m on Can and the 15m? on Perin so far. We seem to be ready to drop 20m on Golovin. That's 55m right there give or take. We can't really spend more unless we sell. Looks like selling the kids is a way to avoid selling key players.

Khedira said he is staying. With Can coming in I hope that Sturaro is sold. If we are cashing in then we might as well cash in on him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Pjaca to Fiorentina for 25m being thrown around.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:29 pm

I dont think that 16M for Can will be counted on the books or take away a part of our transfer budget or so i read. It will be counted as separate expenses i think.

Read on another forum that Goretzka pocketed 18-20M in signing on fees for signing with Bayern.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:33 pm

It doesn't matter what its classified as. It's 16m that we are paying to sign a player. The balance has to be the same in the end.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:36 pm

But you dont count that as transfer fee.

We paid a good amount of signing on fees to sign Llorente and Pogba on a free too. Emre Can simply happened to a pocket a hell lot this time. On the books, Emre Can will count as a transfer signed for 0 euros.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:38 pm

And we dont know if that 16M is gross or net which makes a huge difference.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Doesn't matter which way its written. They can say they paid it as a bonus to a janitor if they want.

It's 16m that have to be paid for him to come. The club has a certain amount of money, this is subtracted from that and impacts our moves accordingly.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:58 pm

At first Emre Can was free, now he costs 16 millions ?

About that deal for Joao Cancelo i think 38m is too expensive. The previous rumor was much better as it was 8m loan + option to buy. Now this is an extra 30 millions that we won't spend on our biggest weakness, the midfield.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 am

He's free in the way that we did not have to pay Liverpool anything to sign him. That doesn't mean we do not incur additional fees.

Nothing to worry about though, our return of investment on Can should be easy enough.

Cancelo's 38M will be probably an initial loan and an obligation to purchase which will impact next summer's budget, not this one and, may even be immediately rectified with some youth sales.

Nothing to worry about. We are filling in the gaps as well as we can prior to the conclusion of the World Cup which really will be the start of the transfer market in many ways.

Still hoping for another midfielder and there are some good names that I haven't seen mentioned in weeks like Barella, Paredes, William, etc. come on Beppe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:57 am

“I’m thinking only of the national team, not the transfer market,” Milinkovic-Savic replied.
“Juventus? I can smile, but I have to think solely about the World Cup. Then we'll see.”

____

He was bad yesterday tbh. I don't think he will make a crazy performace vs. Brazil and beat them on his own so Lotito's hope for SMS shining and raising his price at WC are gone imo.

Next he will sit his ass and listen to the great man Beppe starting offers at 30m + Sturaro payable in 5 years Very Happy

Seriously I don't think we have such a huge competition.Other teams might have been interested for sure but he doesn't have the hype Pogba had back then so other teams are not taking a gamble at 100m for someone who has like 1 good season at Serie A.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Agreed.

Now the main concern is having enough funds to complete his transfer. Cancelo 38m and Can 16m makes me believe we must sell a star player in order to land SMS. Hopefully Higuain and not Pjanic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Not if we sell some of our youth players as reported

And I would disagree. The club makes money outside of player sales. Spending 100M without sales is not an out of this world proposition for a club in our standing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Beppe will sell both Pjanic & Higuain and bring Verratti,Milinkovic-Savic and Morata.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Cancelo expected to Juve in 48 hours

Juventus are due to complete their transfer for Joao Cancelo, handing Valencia €38m with payment spread out over three years.
According to Mediaset Premium and La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Portugal international is expected in Turin over the next 48 hours.
A deal has been done with Valencia worth €38m, but only €10-12m will be paid immediately.
The rest will be spread out over the following two years.
Cancelo, who spent this season on loan at Inter with a €40m option to buy, is ready to sign the five-year contract worth €3m per season.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next