Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2018 11:55 pm

how do you play CR and Neymar together, hypothetically speakin?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 06, 2018 12:55 am

You rotate them, after all they play the same position. That’s hypothetically speaking!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 06, 2018 2:08 am

This rumor refuses to go away. Either the media just love it or it has some legs.

Personally it makes no sense to me, just signed, PSG have no intention to sell (unless FFP grows balls), plays the same position as Ronaldo etc. etc. etc.

I guess in an insane hypothetical universe Ronaldo goes back to playing on the right wing like he did for United, or Neymar plays centrally? IDK can Neymar play on the right?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun May 06, 2018 2:12 am

Nah neymar probably plays central but yeah this is not happening

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 am

you play nerman central, cr7 on thr left. if a 2 striker do
formation, nerman becomes the support striker.

if nerman ego gets in the way, then yeah, cr7 would have to be sold. or u just dont buy nerman period.

would rather go for Mohamed Salah tbh.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Has anyone been following Malcom from Bordeaux? I remember him getting a lot of hype at the beginning of the season. He is a left footed RW player. Considering we will hopefully be short one left footed RW player, maybe Malcom will be an option.

I admit, I have never watched him, but I have heard really good things and from clips he looks amazing.

Unlike last Summer, I hope this summer we have a backup option if we don't get our top priority player (Mbappe last summer, Salah this summer).

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 14, 2018 1:22 am

There's a chance Neymar comes to Madrid...  shocking to hear really.  The issue for PSG is that Mbappe has the option to leave if Neymar is sold.  So they are very nervous about this... Neymar went to PSG with the understanding that, if a certain price was met, he could leave.  Similar deal with Mbappe regarding CL, Neymar leaving, etc.

As a OM fan, I'm thrilled about this tbh.  Now that OM are competitive, I want PSG to come back down to earth.  

Madrid are trying to buy BOTH Neymar and Mbappe btw.  We've offered to sell Benzema (lol) and Bale (looooooool) in return...  but Bale wants to go back to EPL if he leaves Madrid.  PSG also wants Navas and Casemiro.

Interesting times.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 14, 2018 1:28 am

there is as much chance that i have sex with rihanna than PSG losing both those players in one summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 14, 2018 1:32 am

It's not really up to PSG... which is why they're so nervous.  Both Neymar and Mbappe agreed to come under certain specific conditions.  PSG didn't think that those conditions would be met for at least 2 years...  but the stars are aligning against them.

FFP is the big wild card btw. No CL and they absolutely lose control of not only these two... but others.

This would cost Madrid close to 600 mil euros though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 14, 2018 1:40 am

What you mean "it's not up to PSG"?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 14, 2018 1:41 am

Sports sthap, signing Neymar is the long shot of all long shots already. He would need to organize press conference to announce he wants to go because he is not happy etc....

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 14, 2018 1:51 am

Doc wrote:What you mean "it's not up to PSG"?

Neymar asked to always have an out if a certain price was met, if PSG didn't make the CL semis and if he wasn't top 3 BDO...  Mbappe was locked in unless Neymar left and PSG being in CL for a min 3 years; that were Mbappe's triggers.  PSG accepted both set of terms because they wanted the two players so badly... according to someone well connected.

Now, PSG is trying to keep them interested by hiring a coach very quickly (supposed to be named tomorrow) and selling them on the plan going forward.

But FFP might kill everything because there's a decent chance PSG is banned from CL next season.

There's a lot of confidence in Madrid that they will at least get one if not both.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 14, 2018 2:05 am

That sounds incredibly speculative to me. I think more than one fan would have taken notice if Neymar had ridiculous clauses in his contract like that.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 14, 2018 3:18 am

It's not clauses...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 14, 2018 3:19 am

dont three dots us, whats the point? say it plainly
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 14, 2018 3:53 am

There are certain things that aren't allowed contractually in France...  just how it is.  So some things are handshakes.  BUT, to get around FFP, both Mbappe and Neymar have agreed to structure their contracts in a certain way.  The way they protect themselves is that they can opt out of those creative structures each year... which would literally be a death sentence for PSG in terms of FFP.

So in the end, it's not explicit but implicit... with the players having tangible leverage if PSG mess around.

That's how it was explained to me. I don't have any more details.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 14, 2018 4:50 am

Well, it is a thread called transfer rumours so why not. Not like it is uncommon for clubs to have certain irregularities in their contracts. I really still don't see Neymar coming this year, maybe next year.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 14, 2018 7:20 am

Hazard is available in the summer
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 am

No thank you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 14, 2018 9:52 am

halamadrid2 wrote:No thank you

Why not? He would be an immediate upgrade on every winger we have and also on Isco behind the strikers
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 am

Well I must say all this PSG talk by Sports is intriging, but certainly skeptical.

The biggest question in my mind tho is Neymar and Ronaldo coexisting on same team. Given the egos and that they both play the same position, it’s hard to imagine. Perhaps play Ronaldo as 9 (ugh) with the other two as they were at PSG!

If this does happen, then the only questions are
- do they loan out most of the kids
- who do they get for challenge to Carvajal
- do they get a new CB
- do they get a backup #9
- do they go after a new portero
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:No thank you

Why not? He would be an immediate upgrade on every winger we have and also on Isco behind the strikers

I disagree personally, I don't think he's an upgrade on Isco- they are about the same level for me, and a similar type of player so it would be redundant and pointless. And what is worse is that Hazard likes to play in the same space as Ronaldo, so we would have them fighting over space on the field.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Isco is someone you want to see on the ball. Hazard is just pointless, all talk no substance kind of player. Can't even remember the last time Hazard had a good big game performance. Isco revels in those games. If Hazard wants to replace someone, he can replace Bale but it'll probably be on the bench because he can't be relied on to score
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 14, 2018 4:52 pm

I read today (as all this Neymar news heightens) that the front line desired is

Neymar Ronaldo Asensio.

Lol should be interesting as all 3 typically play on left! And where does this leave Isco?

I think it is safe to assume some new forward comes in and Bale gone. So a forward line of Ronaldo, Asensio and a new forward may make sense.

I’m going to assume that Isco has to play so maybe it some rotation with Kroos / Casemiro and Modric / Isco
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Personally I would rather have Neymar play as a false 9. He has played that position before, he wants to be the center of attention so here he can prove it. Ronaldo, I still feel is too isolated to be a lone striker.

That is of course if this all comes to fruition. I still haven't wrapped my head around the logistics of it, but as I said before this rumor refuses to go away.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Today’s news is leaning a bit towards Sports’ version of possibilities, although doesn’t seem anything happening re Mbappe. PSG did announce a new coach today and he did meet with Neymar (as Sports had said). The other big factor is it’s a choice betwwen Nadrid and Man U and that PSG want a player in return. Much more interest in Pogba than Bale!

Perhaps a Asensio Neymar Ronaldo could work, although none, other than Neymar is a true winger nor a true CF. It just seems odd to me, but what di I know?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next