Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Claudio84 Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:14 pm

I have my doubts about Ronaldo mantaining his level this season, last season if you look the whole picture was not as great as you might tent to think, he stepped up when it mattered though but the first months were awful

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Down in Monaco scouting Mbappe atm.

Lent my PSG shirt to my mom's boyfriend's son just for bantz
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Try to convince Mbappe that Madrid need him pls. He can check GL for concrete evidence of how much we do.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Doc wrote:Try to convince Mbappe that Madrid need him pls. He can check GL for concrete evidence of how much we do.

I'll do everything in my power, Doc.

Already booked two tickets for Madrid, gonna offer him the second.

No need to stay in this place.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

The numbers of all our strikers has been going down, CR included. So it's only normal to expect that he scores even less next season. Benzema can't be counted on to score and Bale is not a reliable
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:42 pm

A lot of you probably celebrated when Nerman got sold.
I didn't celebrate, I had chills going down my spine. and for good reason, Barcelona's 222m is gonna wreck our plans with regards to the future of our frontline.

It is not pleasant to wake up to see M'bappe AND Dembele linked to Barcelona. And we're aware of Dembele's preference to Barcelona to begin with...

Zidane is bold to be patient. Let's see how this all plays out...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Yawn cowards gonna be cowards omg if don't get pogba were doom to failure, omg if dont get hazard we will never win, kante is so amazing if don't sign him omg, you guys suck at this, when mbappe doesn't come and the team still wins with shit bbc, your all gonna lie and act like you knew along repeat this next summer, cause your cowards and dunces who can only agree with each cause your ideas are shit and never pan out into anything.

zidane still needs to be fired yet? Omg pep man city is so good lmao casual clowns.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:00 pm

this team doesn't win anything because of BBC, i can't even count 5 super elite games in CL or la liga in the past 3 years where all 3 dominated and made the difference consistently in quality vs the other team.

This team wins because of Ronaldo + Midfield + Ramos
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:23 pm

I know it's not a popular comment. But we also win because Varane and Carvajal along with Modric (pepe as well in place of Varane) held down the right and most of the middle of the pitch defensively thus allowing Marcelo and Ramos to be.... Marcelo and Ramos. Casemiro can cheat to help them along with Kroos.

When you have gaps defensively and defenders have to cover more ground than usual, they will obviously make some mistakes and get caught because they have to take risks... but Carvajal and Varane have been able to keep the times they've been beaten to a manageable level.

Clean sheets are great. More importantly for a potent attack like ours.... you need to concede 1 goal or less. So my barometer is one goal give the attacking and scoring conributions from Marcelo and Ramos. If we had good-to-solid defenders who were positionally sound, then clean sheets would be the standard. That's not our case.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
This team wins because of Ronaldo + Midfield + Ramos

I'd add Carvajal and Marcelo to your equation.

But yeah, we have been winning despite BB and, last year, we were lucky enough that Bale got injured before the semi-finals of the CL. I have no doubt in my mind that had he played, we wouldn't have won the CL defending with 7 men and playing with a practically non-existent CF.

If the club wants to keep its dominance in world football, Benzema and Bale gotta go. Not next year or the year after. NOW.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:25 pm

http://www.espnfc.com/soccer-transfers/story/3172639/kylian-mbappe-needs-to-move-for-sporting-reasons-monaco-vice-president

MONACO CONFIRMING THAT MBAPPE WILL BE SOLD BEFORE END OF TRANSFER WINDOW

Speaking to reporters after that game, Vasilyev appeared to admit the player is likely to leave this summer.

"Mbappe will make the right decision," he said. "He has never expressed a wish to leave us. We are, however, in conversation with him and contrary to what you may have seen in the press, it is not simply a case of money. It's more complicated than that. The player needs to move for the sake of sporting reasons."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:35 pm

No need to panic, City the likely destination...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm

What exactly does he mean by "sporting reasons"?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Monaco are losing all their top talent and don't have the team to help Mbappe grow any more.... that's what he means by "sporting reasons".

Lemar and even Falcao... maybe also Sidibe... are going to be sold between now and the end of the window. They're literally cleaning out the team.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:23 pm

I'm still baffled by how Monaco were able to keep their manager after doing such a guy job.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Gut

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 pm

They pay him a lot, it's tax free, It's Monaco and all he needs to do is stay in top 5 and develop kids as opposed to get trophies.

Remember that before this crop, you had Martial, Kondogbia, Ocampos, Ferreira Carrasco, James, etc.

They just cycle continuously.  Their scouting department is unbelievably good though.  Tielemans and the kid Jorge look really good to me already.  St Maximim has a lot of talent too.  People rave about the 17yo kid they just got in Bongiovanni too. They'll restock in a 1-2 years time again.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:32 pm

LOL, apparently Perez is at it again!

In working out the strategy to off load Bale, feeling Mourinho / Man U will balk at 100M, they plan to ask about a player swap in addition to cash. The player to be requested is De Gea!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:39 pm

futbol_bill wrote:LOL, apparently Perez is at it again!

In working out the strategy to off load Bale, feeling Mourinho / Man U will balk at 100M, they plan to ask about a player swap in addition to cash. The player to be requested is De Gea!

70m + De Gea is fair. If we get De Gea and Mbappe this summer mercado would be amazing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:45 pm

We don't need De Gea, Straight sale for Bale, i don't think happens though, Mbappe might consider other options, he will be undisputed starter at both Barcelona and City, think he will go there unless we got to sell Bale which is highly unlikely

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:01 pm

You may be right but consider this.

At beginning of mercado Perez was out to do two things.

1. Fill in vacancies in lineup
2. Begin the transition of replacing aging players.

This all because Flo and Zidane believe in the squad and want stability.

So although they have filled in the vacancies and begun the aging players (actually aging players plus likely Bale) replacement in Vallejo and Ceballos, they still have a vacancy with the sale of Morata (and no Majoral is not the answer). Getting De Gea in exchange for Bale solves three positions. Plus the money incoming from Bale means that they can match any offer for Mbappe.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:35 pm

The de Gea bale swap rumour comes from Don Balon which is a mediocre Catalan media, i did not know that was the kind of sources we now openly discuss here. Oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:54 pm

I got it from Miguel Angel Diaz, Marca!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:22 pm

There is no such news on marca where is the link?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Again it was from Miguel Angel Diaz who works for Marca. I saw it on canal 4. Whether or not he was the originator of story or not, I don't know.

The reason for mentioning it was it is a possibility. It did say they are trying to pedal Bale to Conte / Chelsea but if Man U gets into picture they would bring up the swap idea if they balk at the price tag.

Whether you like the source or not, I believe it is worth discussing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 pm

So Nick, are you still confident of Mbappe coming? Doesn't it really depend on getting rid of Bale among other factors?

As far as I can see, it looks like Chelsea and Man U are the only options!

And if the answer to both is no, then god help us with that front 3 and no real forward backup!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next