guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 25 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:When would Chad ever post a screenshot image with statistical comparisons? This kind of formal validation is completely beneath him, I mean even punctuation is beneath him Laughing

I can only repeat myself, you guys would make horrible profilers, psychopath murderers running around free, innocent people in jail

But then maybe he's, on purpose, doing exactly what we would not expect him to do while sending the same message? I'm sure chad knows how to use punctuation and he only refuses to use it out of principle but when at gunpoint, he could do it.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 25 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:43 pm

M99 wrote:Hans has a point. I thought for months that Hans is idrisozet.

I laughed at that lol, I don't even know who Idrisizet is.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:44 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:When would Chad ever post a screenshot image with statistical comparisons? This kind of formal validation is completely beneath him, I mean even punctuation is beneath him Laughing

I can only repeat myself, you guys would make horrible profilers, psychopath murderers running around free, innocent people in jail

But then maybe he's, on purpose, doing exactly what we would not expect him to do while sending the same message? I'm sure chad knows how to use punctuation and he only refuses to use it out of principle but when at gunpoint, he could do it.

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Why? Why manipulate? Why trick, deceive? In order to convince? Convince by providing the illusion of multiple people having the same view?

Chad doesn't care about convincing anyone, and he doesn't care about displaying his view as a social accord and majority view, therefore he has no reason to manipulate or deceive.
All he does is straightforwardly tell us how and why we're clowns and sheep and what's what with Ronaldo, benzema, Isco etc.

Nothing about that in anyway hints at him feeling the need to have another persona

Nope, it's 100% conclusive that Chad is not Varangel and would never do anything like that
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Keep in mind, this Chad has had at least 3 accounts and yet the admin have accepted this. Pretty obvious it is because he can’t remember his password(s). Now with this amount of intelligence do you really think he is capable of creating a second account? The other guy is more of the mold of harmonica with useless manipulated stats. I also wonder what happened to that other extreme Benz fan, can’t recall name he used?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Keep in mind, this Chad has had at least 3 accounts and yet the admin have accepted this. Pretty obvious it is because he can’t remember his password(s). Now with this amount of intelligence do you really think he is capable of creating a second account? The other guy is more of the mold of harmonica with useless manipulated stats. I also wonder what happened to that other extreme Benz fan, can’t recall name he used?

@LeSwagg James or @Turok_TTZ ?

I kinda miss them, i used to be a big Higuain fanboy and loved picking fight with them Very Happy wish they could come back, Madrid section look so dead without them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Pedram wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Keep in mind, this Chad has had at least 3 accounts and yet the admin have accepted this. Pretty obvious it is because he can’t remember his password(s). Now with this amount of intelligence do you really think he is capable of creating a second account? The other guy is more of the mold of harmonica with useless manipulated stats. I also wonder what happened to that other extreme Benz fan, can’t recall name he used?

@LeSwagg James or @Turok_TTZ ?

I kinda miss them, i used to be a big Higuain fanboy and loved picking fight with them  Very Happy wish they could come back, Madrid section look so dead without them.

yes, they were both Benz fanboys but not over the top like Chad and his alter ego. The guy I was thinking of was Mamad! With all the name changing in this forum, it is hard to know who has left or have they just changed names. It wouldn’t surprise me if Varangel was previously here under a different name, but doesn’t qualify as a multi as like Chad, he can’t remember his password!

But there is one strange coincidence that keeps happening and DoC has pointed out several times, both Chad and Varangel go missing regularly and then they both arrive back on the scene at the same time! Can anyone explain?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Why? Why manipulate? Why trick, deceive? In order to convince? Convince by providing the illusion of multiple people having the same view?

Yep maybe he woke up some day and though it would validate his retarded opinion if more people share it.

It's more plausible to me than more than one person being such a fanboy of DMzema. I never even though Benzema had fanboys let alone more than 1 Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 pm

It's embarrasing on how people don't want to recognize Cristiano as the biggest flop signing in Juventus' history (relatively to the expectations).

He was bought to win Champions League title, but legit was walking against Porto. Offered feck all. He is a complete & absolute waste of Juve's money. They sacrificed multiple positions to fund his wage. It has been as good as a return on investment as Enron.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 25 J7lDDN8

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:01 pm

If those were the expectations then the problem lies with the fans ,not the player.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Clearly, Hans is just trying to stir shit up, as usual Smile Chad and Varangel have been simultaneously disappearing and reappearing in intervals with weeks in-between, so many times, that it's highly, highly unlikely that they're not the same person. Synchronization like that just doesn't happen by coincidence, especially not considering how frequently it's been occurring. The fact that they're both hardcore, Benzema lovers who would fight against giants to defend him for having tied his shoelaces wrong, is just the icing on the cake.

The monologues/dialogues between Chad and Varangel where they both jerk each other off is the cringiest shit I've ever seen on here.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:39 pm

Ronaldo is worth the price of his transfer... not the price of his salary...

Realistically we could not expect better performances overall

I remember very well when we signed him, it felt close to a dishonor, he beat us in CL so we cancel our projects and gamble the finances of the club for him. But there was possibility of a positive outcome in a very short term.

Sadly it is becoming increasingly clearer the management will never recover from the self-inflicted burden. Then the logical thing to do is sell Ronaldo in the shortest delays.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:48 pm

Whoever signs a 34 year old player to win CL? This type of transfers happen from the first divison to 2nd division to help teams get promotion. Only in Serie A, I guess.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Why are you guys still taking him seriously is beyond me! Let him rant in his little world with his multi-accounts.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Yes. Ronaldo is a bigger flop than Milos Krasic.

Also last two years he is the only who scored in the knockouts for Juve. Hattrick against Atletico to knock them out. Was the best player by far in Sarri's Juve that won the league in spite of Sarri's screw ups. What more is he supposed to do lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:25 pm

Barcelona should sign Messi to win the Champions League hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:27 am

Myesyats wrote:Whoever signs a 34 year old player to win CL? This type of transfers happen from the first divison to 2nd division to help teams get promotion. Only in Serie A, I guess.

No one and Juventus didn't do it either, only the morons and the ignorant think that. They did it for money and it worked, although, because of covid, not as well as they had hoped.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:33 am

Dafuq is Cronaldo assosiated for CL anyway? Mostly carried by easy draws and refs whenever needed. Newsflash, they were in Uefadrid's pocket, not Cronaldo's. Juventus bought the wrong one.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:04 pm

adun101 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Whoever signs a 34 year old player to win CL? This type of transfers happen from the first divison to 2nd division to help teams get promotion. Only in Serie A, I guess.

No one and Juventus didn't do it either, only the morons and the ignorant think that. They did it for money and it worked, although, because of covid, not as well as they had hoped.

Sorry but it's not completely far-fetched to think that Juventus wanted to increase their chances of winning the CL by signing the competition's all-time top goalscorer.

He's one of the main reasons Madrid won those 4 CLs, single-handedly carrying us when the rest of the team were completely lost on many occasions, and he has been dominating the competition for a little over a decade.

To think that Juventus, who were already and brutally dominating their league, only signed him for financial reasons and had no CL aspirations in mind whatsoever is widely inaccurate in my opinion.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:24 pm

yea i think even we all here were in agreement the days in and around when the deal went through that one of the main reasons Juve is signing him is to put them over the hump for CL glory. They obviously mistimed and misjudged the move though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Maybe if Ronaldo joined the 2014-15 Juventus team that had a midfield of Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba with a defence of Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli in their prime then that would make sense

This Juventus team he joined was not one piece away from a CL. Ronaldo was an opportunity that wasn’t planned and it shows but at the time the signing was made, the team had to go all in and it just didn’t do that

Instead the signing of Ronaldo was supplemented by Ramsey on a free, Rabiot on a free, Emre Can on a free etc.

The only strong signing made in this period was De Ligt and to be honest, he wasn’t a needed signing as much as other positions and represents a very big investment for a position that Juventus traditionally does well in shrewdly

3 years later and Ronaldo has played for 3 managers, 1 being worse than the next. The squad has declined and gotten younger (which doesn’t necessarily mean better). Ronaldo played next to a half dead Higuain, in front of an old Matuidi, next to whoever was available and it doesn’t matter, still scores goals at a legendary rate, still performs, still works hard, still cares. He’s been the most constant player in the same period we are looking at and against Porto he was poor but apart from Chiesa and Cuadrado, everyone was

This team has been horribly mismanaged for the past several seasons and it’s finally showing, way too many misses on the transfer market and the manager deterioration from Allegri, to Sarri, to Pirlo cannot be understated

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Luca wrote:Maybe if Ronaldo joined the 2014-15 Juventus team that had a midfield of Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba with a defence of Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli in their prime then that would make sense

This Juventus team he joined was not one piece away from a CL. Ronaldo was an opportunity that wasn’t planned and it shows but at the time the signing was made, the team had to go all in and it just didn’t do that

Instead the signing of Ronaldo was supplemented by Ramsey on a free, Rabiot on a free, Emre Can on a free etc.

The only strong signing made in this period was De Ligt and to be honest, he wasn’t a needed signing as much as other positions and represents a very big investment for a position that Juventus traditionally does well in shrewdly

3 years later and Ronaldo has played for 3 managers, 1 being worse than the next. The squad has declined and gotten younger (which doesn’t necessarily mean better). Ronaldo played next to a half dead Higuain, in front of an old Matuidi, next to whoever was available and it doesn’t matter, still scores goals at a legendary rate, still performs, still works hard, still cares. He’s been the most constant player in the same period we are looking at and against Porto he was poor but apart from Chiesa and Cuadrado, everyone was

This team has been horribly mismanaged for the past several seasons and it’s finally showing, way too many misses on the transfer market and the manager deterioration from Allegri, to Sarri, to Pirlo cannot be understated

This really is it.

Cristiano is one man. Football is an 11 man game.

You buy Ronaldo, buy the players who will supplement him winning a competition he wins and scores for fun.

Not to mention he is on this third manager in a row at Juve, should he stay, his fourth.

Just terrible management. Nedved and Paratici are done.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:12 pm

They signed him to push the brand, nothing else

Arguably they did so while willingly compromising the squad's overall quality, so I'd rather call it forfeiting short term CL chances in order to get more Instagram followers and long term benefits from increased brand recognition
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:They signed him to push the brand, nothing else

Arguably they did so while willingly compromising the squad's overall quality, so I'd rather call it forfeiting short term CL chances in order to get more Instagram followers and long term benefits from increased brand recognition

There's definitely truth to the brand aspect, and any team would do the same realistically (it's a business)

As for your second point, no, I can't agree. You only have to look at the squad's quality that Ronaldo joined into and realistically, the squad today is better. It just isn't good enough

The main deterioration would be Bonucci and Chiellini aging, but unfortunately, not even Cristiano can slow down time

Dybala blossomed into his best self under Sarri and won Serie A MVP, learning to be influential even with less goals, now this season he has missed more games than played

Douglas Costa was earning a disgusting amount of money for his output. Bernardeschi hasn't scored a goal or kissed a girl in years. Chiesa in one season has absolutely eclipsed both of them and scored 3 goals against Porto, 2 against Milan, 1 against Atalanta, and has performed well in every match, an obvious improvement

We replaced Pjanic, who was on his last legs under Sarri, with Arthur. It's basically a wash. It's just not good enough

The main downgrade was in the manager, each time being worse. To replace Allegri with Sarri was blasphemy for many juventini. Imagine hiring a manager who hated Juventus so much while managing Napoli of all clubs. He had no charisma, and didn't seem like he was well-liked by the players or the hierarchy. It's a union that didn't quite make sense and unsurprisingly only lasted one season. Hiring Pirlo wasn't even a wild card, it was almost a guaranteed failure

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:13 pm

Compare the messi thread and the Ronaldo thread. And compare the amount of constructive comments versus just straight trolling and lying each thread has.

It’s pretty clear people hate ronaldo in general. You can never have an honest conversation about his strengths and weaknesses because haters feel offended by his mere presence. It literally short circuits their brain.

The truth is Ronaldo wasn’t insanely talented. He was a “talent” sure, like Taarabt or Quaresma but it’s arguable if he’s even more talented then them.

What really gets the haters going is how good Ronaldo managed to be despite his lack of talent. In their eyes, he isn’t “supposed” to be that good. It isn’t “natural”. It reminds the haters that he defied the odds and fucking did it, while they couldn’t. It’s jealousy. Pure and simple. If you even ask players such as Pique, Messi, they all regard Ronaldo in exceptionally high esteem. That’s because successful people recognize successful people and have that positive energy. The haters could learn a thing or two (I doubt they’d want to though).

And the facts are this. He’s won 5 CLs. He’s won a Euro. He is the highest goal scorer of all time. the top assister in the CL. His technique, while not pretty, is refined and effective. He mastered the art of goal scoring and off the ball movement while still being good to excellent in every other category. And he did this with minimal talent.

You can be a fan of a Player while recognizing and respecting their rivals. I respect messi and admire him as a player. If dani recalls, I was a massive fan of iniesta as a kid, probably even more so then CR.

The haters could learn a thing or two and truly be able to enjoy football
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Constructively criticising him doesn't mean you hate, unless you really have an obsession with doing it constantly, then it most probably is.
It's just natural in today's world the Greats get ridiculous scrutiny from the public, it even happens in the NBA with LeBron and Steph.

all i'll add to that is - the fact Messi, as the ultimate GOAT, doesn't get as much constructive criticism says a lot! You really can't bring down otherworldly-ness. The best Ronaldo fanboys can do is bring up some specially curated stats whenever it comes to the Messi v Ronaldo debate, and that's it really.

I understand the neverending debating because it's that "us vs them" mentality playing out. But yea wish more people would just cherish more than constantly criticising/hating. But then again what would we talk about? Most sports talk/debates come from someone giving a wild take and then everybody reacts to it, and so the cycle continues Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next