rincon
halamadrid2
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
futbol_bill
11 posters

Go down

Isco, James and Pepe transfer speculation Empty Isco, James and Pepe transfer speculation

Post by futbol_bill Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:36 pm

There is a large possibility that Isco, James, Pepe and Morata will leave Madrid this summer. All because they either want starter status or more playing time than they have been given. Pepe's situation is a bit different than the rest ( he is offered a one year renewal), but his refusal is based upon his desire for starter status.

I see there is a thread about Morata, but thus far I haven't seen similiar speculation for the other three. Unlike Morata, all three will likely easily obtain starter status elsewhere.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Isco, James and Pepe transfer speculation Empty Re: Isco, James and Pepe transfer speculation

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Pepe - United
Morata - Liverpool
Isco - Juve
James - Arsenal
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Isco, James and Pepe transfer speculation Empty Re: Isco, James and Pepe transfer speculation

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Isco - City
Hames - Chelsea
Pepe - stays
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Really hope we buy isco
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:17 pm

You guys can fight over James. Isco will stay with us and take over from Modric. Think Morata stays another season, there is no international tournament this summer so he hasn't got to worry about Spain. Our board is a bunch of idiots if they dont offer Pepe a 2 year deal, the guy hasn't regressed one bit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:You guys can fight over James. Isco will stay with us and take over from Modric. Think Morata stays another season, there is no international tournament this summer so he hasn't got to worry about Spain. Our board is a bunch of idiots if they dont offer Pepe a 2 year deal, the guy hasn't regressed one bit

The World Cup coming next year surely is the biggest draw in football to go somewhere and find minutes hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Isco is not joining Arsenal when Alexis and Ozil have left the club.

And the fans are still on Venga's throat.

United will sign James, Isco, Morata, and Pepe and they will all scrub it up just like Pog89m and DiMar60m.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Isco will stay
James to Inter
Morata to Chelsea
Pepe will go to china, already got his offer

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 pm

You don't think a bigger/better team than Inter would be interested in James? I do. No disrespect to Inter as Milan is a GOAT city and they are rebuilding with a lot of funds etc. I think he could do better though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Inter probably won't drop all the cash for James when they already invested heavily in an AM (Joao Mario) and also have Banega.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 am

I dont know why Madrid are so obsessed with Attacking midfielders, buying James was such a poor deal, it's near shocking. Hopefully Monchi comes in and can talk sense to Perez in those situations.

FRankly, if i am running a big club i stay clear of James. THat's how i feel about him, he is somekind of luxury player that doesnt make his team better when things get tough, but his talent will shine enough and keep you hoping he will deliver, ala Ozil.

I said Inter based off the recent rumours. WHat stupid club will pay 60+ millions for him? i can't wait to see.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:41 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:WHat stupid club will pay 60+ millions for him? i can't wait to see.

United
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

we already have Mata filling that sort of squad role, and he's better than James. Also Mkhi.

Arsenal will spend on him. He's a big enough name to silence the fans when Sanchez/Ozil leave.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:15 pm

If we sign that dirty cnut Pepe I will seriously loose my shit, same if we pay 60m for James. Isco if available on cheap yea may be.

Having said all that now watch Woody go and buy James in exchange for ddg. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Glory wrote:If we sign that dirty cnut Pepe I will seriously loose my shit, same if we pay 60m for James. Isco if available on cheap yea may be.

Having said all that now watch Woody go and buy James in exchange for ddg. Laughing
isco would be a great signing if you get him. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:27 am

Isco to Barca on a free transfer.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Barca is out of the question. All our players have clauses that prevent them going to Barca. Besides Isco is Spain's darling, he won't risk being hated by everyone just to go to Barca.

I am with Nick on James, he is a luxury player. He'll probably do well at PSG, Juve or Bayern who don't have any competition. Any team where he has to graft real hard just so that his team can scrap enough points to win a title and he'll show his limitations
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down