BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by elitedam Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 21:40

I can't remember seeing worse acting/dialogue than the shit they served up in the latter episodes of Squid Game. Holy shit was it bad. It takes you right out of the story.

elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by El Gunner Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 23:21

@Myesyats

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 0:36

Wonder if any of you Korean film fans recognized any of the actors in Squid Game.

Main character is the lead in New World.

Front Man is the lead in JSA, Bittersweet Life and I Saw The Devil.

The salesman with the envelopes is the main character in Train To Busan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 0:48

El Gunner wrote:@Myesyats

Spoiler:
Whaaaat, i cant unsee it now Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 12:36

Also if anyone interested in psychological thriller do watch Netflix documentary named House of Secrets: Burari Deaths about 11 people of same family committing suicide at the same time.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 13:50

RealGunner wrote:It's more of a heart to heart or a talkshow than stand up comedy. He is just ranting about why people want him cancelled and he is defending himself. I don't think there is anything offensive in his content though and a lot of what he says is right.

Love Chapelle and I'm excited to watch it but this does make me a bit less excited.

The whole comedian against cancel culture thing is way overdone. Bill Burr fell into that trap with his latest special too, at some point its just whinny.

At least if anyone can make it entertaining and thoughtful its Dave Chapelle.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 18:33

I'm seeing Bill Burr in November and a bit down about it. A friend of mine saw him in MN and said exactly as you did. Too ranty/whiney instead of having good material. Said he was let down by it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun 17 Oct 2021 - 18:28

Netflix know how to make good documentaries don't they. Recent one called Bad Sport about scandals in sports world is really good.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 17 Oct 2021 - 19:34

i'll check that out sometime i think Malice in the Palace is also one of the episodes under that series

i just finished watching the Schumacher documentary... it was good, learned about his come up and his 90s era. What probably ultimately set him apart from Ayrton Senna and Lewis Hamilton is he actually won his first 3 championships in a noticeably inferior car.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun 17 Oct 2021 - 19:48

Malice at the Palace is from another series. You'll find it easily

I've probably recommended it before but the documentary about Aaron Hernandez is the best on Netflix. NFL player who murdered people while still in the league and living a double life. Crazy story
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 1:00

El Gunner wrote:i'll check that out sometime i think Malice in the Palace is also one of the episodes under that series

i just finished watching the Schumacher documentary... it was good, learned about his come up and his 90s era. What probably ultimately set him apart from Ayrton Senna and Lewis Hamilton is he actually won his first 3 championships in a noticeably inferior car.

I was a kid back then but I remember every time I asked my italian family about this they always said "it's not the driver, it's the car". they were probably biased though Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue 26 Oct 2021 - 2:58

Myesyats wrote:
Myesyats wrote:anyone seen Goliath? I love Billy bob thornton but have mixed feelings about the premise

bump

First season is good, second season is terrible, 3rd season I gave up half way.

It just becomes unrealistic and you see characters make stupid and terrible choices.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 26 Oct 2021 - 21:30

Thanks, I won't be bothering myself with it then Thumbs up
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 27 Oct 2021 - 21:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULCIHP5dc44
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 27 Oct 2021 - 22:19

Looks like a lot of fun. I was never able to finish the original so going in with mostly fresh eyes.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 28 Oct 2021 - 1:07

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 28 Oct 2021 - 1:33

Whats the point of a 360 video? It seems pointless

show looks amazing btw
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 28 Oct 2021 - 18:25

Production looks really high level. Worth a try when it comes out
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 11:29

We got HBO Max in Denmark this week. About time tbh, since we've not really had the chance to watch any of the WB movies in theatres this year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 11:37

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Im really hyped, im a major fan of the books and with all humbleness, a lore expert in WoT.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 16:31

Freeza wrote:We got HBO Max in Denmark this week. About time tbh, since we've not really had the chance to watch any of the WB movies in theatres this year.

the good movies need to start dropping on these platforms ffs it's November already...
if we do not count the Snyder Cut (4 out of 5) my 2021 list looks like this atm:
1. Old (3.5)
2. CODA (3.5)
3. Dune (3.5)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 22:17

@kaladin did you actually finish books 10 & 11? 💤

Also intrigued to see how they pull off the harem in the metoo era
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 23:33

BarrileteCosmico wrote:@kaladin did you actually finish books 10 & 11? 💤

Also intrigued to see how they pull off the harem in the metoo era

Yeah, i've finished all the books and even have the compendium

A lot of things are going to change, as evidenced from the casting choices, heck even Mat's parents are supposedly playing a bigger and more integral role to the story as opposed to being horse traders Laughing

I don't mind the changes as long as they maintain the spirit of the books. The series is heavily influenced from Islam, if they deviate from that and change heavily such as force some LGBTQ agenda in the show, then i will be mad.

Though i am optimistic, Harriet has some element of creative control and will want her husband legacy to be true to his vision. Lets see.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 23:53

Watched Dune. 7 out of 10.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed 3 Nov 2021 - 9:18

Watching Succession S3 and boy my heartbeat just breaks the roof every time Sarah Snook is on the frame. I am HUGELY attracted to that woman.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 3 Nov 2021 - 9:48

she constantly makes dumb decisions tho... no brains, but got some ass
go to the TV series thread mostly i am talking about it there Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next