Sushi Master
Bellabong
sportsczy
Nishankly
Adit
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chinese and their ridiculous South China sea claim - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese and their ridiculous South China sea claim

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:11 am

Warrior Im not totally sure if VPN are traceable or not, on the safe side I assume not totally n hence Id rather keep my location n details... lol bit paranoid but nowadays its better to be unfortunately Razz But yea they censor everything but I think the educated n prolly more n more young ppl are able to find VPN to access the real world, n then flows into domestic social media which is good although they also censor these so ppl risk it to post stuff or they make comments in a not direct way to imply things that ppl can understand but at the same time can sort of avoid the censorship bots or whatever they do Razz Nothing seems to matter though the top now just have too much power n clearly dont care at all about the citizens so we r fked lol...

And yes China is just a huge country with a crazy amount of population, any major city or town would prolly trump most developed nations equivalent in population... n this has always been a big reason why the gov wanting to control, they fear any sort of revolt or similar. Same thing with Covid...

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Chinese and their ridiculous South China sea claim - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese and their ridiculous South China sea claim

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:14 pm

No problem, safety first Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2