iftikhar
Art Morte
Sri
McAgger
Nishankly
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 4 Empty Re: Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Curtinho Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Art Morte wrote:Too early to talk about selling Sturridge, but he needs to improve his form.

He hasn't really shown much since Suarez left. Healthy or not. He's had plenty of time, and then he even complains about his usage. He's not a long term option for us, IMO, so he can go any time.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 4 Empty Re: Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:44 am

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 4 IjC6OuX

EL PISTOLERO LIVES ON BANG BANG MOFOS BANG BANG :bow: :wub: :whistle:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:51 am

Lallana out with an groin injury. Sad

Good thing we have some depth now and Emre Can is back aswell.

iftikhar wrote:What a seriously crappy win :facepalm:

We're not going to play every game with swagger, at the end of the day 3 points is 3 points.

Curtinho wrote:Henderson with another very good game.

Sturridge on the other hand...I wonder what his value is like. He's a luxury we don't even need at this point, and he's not really bringing much besides taking time away from guys like Origi, Ings, etc.

He's not a long term option for us, IMO, so he can go any time.

You have to stop overrating his and Wijnaldum's performances man. There is no way he was "very good" lol. Good assist / nice pass to Firmin(h)o, mind. Reminded me of his pass to Suarez against Stoke couple years ago.

How is Sturridge a luxury player / not a long term option for us? He's still our best forward. Won't be long before he finds some form, he's 27 now (aka about to hit his prime years) and he's twice the player of both Origi AND Ings. Some of you have some short term memories ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:39 pm

He's not twice the player they are, and he's a lazy primadonna douchebag. He's not our best forward, and our team looks better, more fluid, and more dangerous when he's not on the field. It's not rocket science.

Also the subtleties of Wijnaldum and Henderson this season are lost on you so I'm not going to bother going into it. They're not getting overrated. Henderson played very well this match.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Sturridge can be a prima donna sometimes, but he's not lazy nor a douchebag. He's got quality and he deserves time to rediscover it. Players like him don't grow in trees, either, it's not like we could just go and get someone better than him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:47 pm

We can't get someone better than 13-14 Sturridge. Current Sturridge is very much inferior to that player sadly.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:54 pm

So you don't think that Sturridge, 27, can reach his peak form any more? To me such an assumption seems rather crazy.

Also, 13-14 Sturridge scored a PL goal every 103rd minute. Last season's Sturridge scored a PL goal every 122nd minute. It's not like he's suffered a Darren Bent level overnight drop.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Sturridge is still legit although needs to address the temperamental issues.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:00 pm

I think the problem we have with sturridge is he needs to play week in week out to find his form. But the front 3 for us are playing so well that he won't get a run of games. So he's to good to sell. But not good enough to start.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:28 am

Sturridge's 13/14 season is overrated (just like he is). That was never his "true level". He massively benefited from the freedom granted to that attacking unit with Gerrard dictating the play from behind the midfield while being carried by Suarez.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:08 am

Curtinho wrote:He's not twice the player they are, and he's a lazy primadonna douchebag. He's not our best forward, and our team looks better, more fluid, and more dangerous when he's not on the field. It's not rocket science.

Also the subtleties of Wijnaldum and Henderson this season are lost on you so I'm not going to bother going into it. They're not getting overrated. Henderson played very well this match.

He is lazy, I agree. I've already criticized his attitude from his Burnley game too, but he IS twice the player they are lmao. Even when he's in poor form he's still key to our final third. His runs/movement, threat from the opposition, and is finishing is above them all. The only things Ings and Origi have is attitude / work rate. And Dan's work rate isn't that bad. He's just stubborn about playing centrally which he needs to stop sulking over about.

What are you on about? Subtleties of Wijnaldum and Henderson. Laughing They've been solid, yes. But "very good", yeah nah. Can't agree to that. How exactly did he play "very well"? Our midfield was dominated for 2/3rd's of the game.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:10 am

Curtinho wrote:Sturridge's 13/14 season is overrated (just like he is). That was never his "true level". He massively benefited from the freedom granted to that attacking unit with Gerrard dictating the play from behind the midfield while being carried by Suarez.

Wait so you're saying STURRIDGE was carried by Suarez in 13/14?

I can't. I really don't understand you sometimes. Sometimes I think yeah, he's aight nom what I'm sayin', and then other days you post the stupidest shit out I pretty much throw you you in the same bracket as unique ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Sturridge's 13/14 season is overrated (just like he is). That was never his "true level". He massively benefited from the freedom granted to that attacking unit with Gerrard dictating the play from behind the midfield while being carried by Suarez.

Wait so you're saying STURRIDGE was carried by Suarez in 13/14?

I can't. I really don't understand you sometimes. Sometimes I think yeah, he's aight nom what I'm sayin', and then other days you post the stupidest shit out I pretty much throw you you in the same bracket as unique ffs.
says the man who blames Rodgers for klopps mistakes so he don't look like a tit rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4