5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks

4 posters

Go down

5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks Empty 5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:47 am

We have got the long coveted first win of 2017 and it wasn't pretty. With Spurs threatening to surge ahead and United threatening to find their feet, a win is a must just to maintain the status quo. Good news, Matip has been cleared by the footballing overlords to play for Liverpool. Bad news? Henderson and Clyne while not being ruled-out are suspects for today's game. Since Klopp can't do without 433 it has to either Sturridge or Origi on the right, probably the later.

Mignolet
Clyne-Matip-Lovren-Milner
Henderson
Lallana-Wijnaldum
Origi-Firmino-Coutinho

YNWA
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks Empty Re: 5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:12 am

Sorry, Ifty. Razz

I think Matip will be on the bench. Clyne and Henderson aren't fit yet.

I expect:

Mignolet
Trent-Alexander-Arnold Klavan Lovren Milner
Henderson Wijnaldum Lallana
Firmino Sturridge Coutinho
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks Empty Re: 5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:01 pm

5 times European Champions vs Poverty Water Ducks C2so5r11

Should have been Origi or Sturridge instead of Emre.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Emre needs to perform, I know he's younger than Stewart but he's not been good enough at all.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:19 pm

HT 0-0

Need a striker upfront.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Klopp has had 3 windows to fix the defense now, Its getting out of hand.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Klopp seriously needs to sort two things out, and fast:

#1. The jock that is defense
#2. The blunt attack other than CFM
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:10 am

iftikhar wrote:Klopp seriously needs to sort two things out, and fast:

#1. The jock that is defense
#2. The blunt attack other than CFM

So true.

That defense is a joke, and i fail to understand how, when you have 3 CM's right in front of you trying to protect it.

Need a massive shake up again around the back and middle, FML what a waste of attacking talent again.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:11 am

Serouisly i know i don't have the full story on the sahko saga, but *bleep* em dead, you have one of our best CB's just rotten and getting forced out but we keep shit, should of just sold him at the end of the season after getting games out of him. Worst handling of a situation by frezzing him out.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:06 am

I'm sorry but I'm tired of seeing Can play for us. He's young but the things that make him bad for this team will not change. He'll never be able to turn, and he's always going to be prone to slowing the play down too much with indecision. He just isn't up to this level IMO. Leave Lallana in midfield with Wijnaldum and try someone else on the wing; we already know that Lallana does his best work from deeper using him up higher is just ineffective.

Firmino what a performance though. Getting his confidence back. Too bad the rest of the team let him down this game.

Klavan. Ugh. No words. Matip can't come back soon enough, and why certain things weren't addressed I've no idea (no true Mane cover, lack of defensive options).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down