iftikhar
Art Morte
Sri
McAgger
Nishankly
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Sri Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:25 am

@Curtinho, @McAgger: you guys!

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130408015312

Helmer wrote:Sri camping for Ballon d'Or in LFC section smh !

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Tumblr_lr6tthoZRt1qd9l0go1_500

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 am

Helmer wrote:RA you need to get over this shit of comparing everything under Klopp to everything under Rodgers. You can not justify 'Klopp doing good' because see 'Brenton fella did so bad' . That is such a poverty mentality. As I said before, no one gives a **** how he is doing compared to Rodgers.

Klopp had his own time to settle down last season and pre season also, so Art has a valid point there about the clean sheets. And IF we do not improve on that, no doubt we will lose points at some stage.

Nah I'm g.

Also what poverty mentality? Because the only "poverty mentality" I see was you sucking Rodgers off until he got sacked and then doing a whole 180 saying he was stupid and not good and deserved to go...

Plus far too many people in this forum has gone about saying "Liverpool is still the same under Klopp" trying to up Brendan / derate Klopp. *bleep* that.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 am

Red Alert wrote:
Helmer wrote:RA you need to get over this shit of comparing everything under Klopp to everything under Rodgers. You can not justify 'Klopp doing good'  because see 'Brenton fella did so bad' . That is such a poverty mentality. As I said before, no one gives a **** how he is doing compared to Rodgers.

Klopp had his own time to settle down last season and pre season also, so Art has a valid point there about the clean sheets. And IF we do not improve on that, no doubt we will lose points at some stage.

Nah I'm g.

Also what poverty mentality? Because the only "poverty mentality" I see was you sucking Rodgers off until he got sacked and then doing a whole 180 saying he was stupid and not good and deserved to go...  

Plus far too many people in this forum has gone about saying "Liverpool is still the same under Klopp" trying to up Brendan / derate Klopp. *bleep* that.

you suck your own than anyone elses, you know that right Laughing

I had started to criticize many of Brenton's decisions 1 year before he got sacked , the only difference was I just didnt want him to get sacked! If I rememeber correctly no top manager was available during the season. Then in the summer Klopp and Carlo were avaiable and before even that season ended, i wanted him to get sacked.  So imo the summer of 15/16 season was the right time for him to get sacked but FSG like *bleep* waited till Oktober.

You need to *bleep* your brain and eyes both, before you write any BS. You are seriously like a little girl, who gets upset just because people didnt agree with you in the past Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:20 am

A) You sound mad.

B) I suck myself off............... then call me a little girl????????????? Then say I need to fark my brain and eyes? Wut.

C) Assuming you mean OPEN eyes I was only comparing him to Rodgers because THIS TIME LAST YEAR RODGERS WAS IN CHARGE. RELEVANT? UM I THINK SO. Maybe I suggest opening your eyes? Or using your brain? Too much to ask? Maybe you need to *bleep* your brain and eyes both, before you write any BS.

D) You didn't want him to get sacked............ in fact you were prepared to give him a "free pass" season after Suarez helped us to a second place (what's that about a poverty mentality?) BUT STILL WANTED HIM SACKED AFTER HIS FREE PASS SEASON ENDED? Hmm.

E) I really could go on but this has nothing to do "being upset because people didn't agree" with me in the past. You're the one keep trying to come after me. Key word there; trying.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:48 am

Sri wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Sri wrote: I wouldn't necessarily be disappointed, since Liverpool isn't the team I support. Laughing
Brutus Clubber Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 2276801876
Honesty is the best policy. I have a soft spot for Klopp and a lot of you. But I don't owe allegiance to Liverpool as a club. Not after being a gooner for over a decade. However, I still take time to drop by here and wish your lot well on a regular basis, and that is also honest. :coffee:
:wub: Proud
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Sri wrote:
iftikhar wrote: Brutus Clubber Poverty Water Ducks vs 5 times European Champions - Page 2 2276801876
Honesty is the best policy. I have a soft spot for Klopp and a lot of you. But I don't owe allegiance to Liverpool as a club. Not after being a gooner for over a decade. However, I still take time to drop by here and wish your lot well on a regular basis, and that is also honest. :coffee:
:wub: Proud
So much bonhomie Heart :')

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:03 am

Red Alert wrote:A) You sound mad.

B) I suck myself off............... then call me a little girl????????????? Then say I need to fark my brain and eyes? Wut.

C) Assuming you mean OPEN eyes I was only comparing him to Rodgers because THIS TIME LAST YEAR RODGERS WAS IN CHARGE. RELEVANT? UM I THINK SO. Maybe I suggest opening your eyes? Or using your brain? Too much to ask? Maybe you need to *bleep* your brain and eyes both, before you write any BS.

D) You didn't want him to get sacked............ in fact you were prepared to give him a "free pass" season after Suarez helped us to a second place (what's that about a poverty mentality?) BUT STILL WANTED HIM SACKED AFTER HIS FREE PASS SEASON ENDED? Hmm.

E) I really could go on but this has nothing to do "being upset because people didn't agree" with me in the past. You're the one keep trying to come after me. Key word there; trying.

mate you are sick Laughing I will leave you alone with your misery.

And none of what you said is true.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:39 am

You need to *bleep* your brain and eyes both, before you write any BS.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:03 am

Origi unfit for this match
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:05 am

Nishankly wrote:Origi unfit for this match

Doesn't really hurt us at this moment in time given our strength in depth so it's all good. Hopefully it's only minor though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 am

Release the Studge smoking
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 am

Btw where's Sepi? Miss the crazy bastard. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:11 am

He left all forums because they were run by dictators in his opinion. :bow: I can PM you his twitter ID if you want.

On topic: I guess Studge will be benched again.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm

I imagine:

Karius
Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Lallana - Henderson - Wijnaldum
Mané - Firmino - Coutinho

Why mess with a beautiful thing? Studge will get a sub appearance, probably Can too.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Yeah if everyone is fit, go with the same line up as Hull. the line up has been very good to us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:52 pm

I think Klopp might start Studge ahead of Firmino

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Helmer wrote:I think Klopp might start Studge ahead of Firmino

No chance. Firmino and Lallana are probably his two favourite players.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:23 pm

Klopp got this

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:55 pm

Sri wrote:Klopp got this
but in your heart of hearts you hope we lose cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:42 am

Nope. I don't. :coffee:

That is only when you play Arsenal. Other 36 games, I want Klopp to do well. The team winning the league should do it on their own merit, not because everyone else is mediocre - that is no real achievement. Unless you are Leicester, coming from the brink of relegation - that is an exception. Otherwise, you might as well be in one of those monopoly/duopoly continental European football leagues.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:55 am

Starting to get klopperly excited about this. Sure sign that we'll drop points.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 am

Klopp jinxed you to lose points here when he went on TV this week to talk about how great you were against the Tigers of Hull.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:18 am

We can't win them all, Bound to be games like Burnley. Its just cannon fodder for the guys who would like us "to come down to Earth".
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:37 am

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:31 am

Nishankly wrote:He left all forums because they were run by dictators in his opinion. :bow: I can PM you his twitter ID if you want.

Well he's not wrong but tell him to come back. I don't have twitter. Sad

Nishankly wrote:We can't win them all, Bound to be games like Burnley. Its just cannon fodder for the guys who would like us "to come down to Earth".

WE CAN AND WE WILL
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:32 am

Ill ask him, Will post his response in the GL community thread xD

Spoiler:

Same team, Same bench.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next