Harmonica
windkick
Donuts
47 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Myesyats Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Messi has requested Barça to sign Juventus’ Miralem Pjanic as the successor to Andres Iniesta. [calciomercato]

hmm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 am

The club is very seriously considering to bring Bayern midfielder Thiago back to Barcelona. [@dircomPedro]

ffs it's time for us to sign a WC midfielder, would be glad to bring Thiago back
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Cruijf wrote:
Thought Dembele didnt play this season because of injuries and his age. I would think next season if he stays fit he would be expected to start given his price tag.

If he doesn't start then yeah it could work like you said, but it seems strange because it's almost a Dembele replacement purchase so soon after he was bought.

Valverde doesnt trust him like I think I would. Part of it is age and injuries but him not playing in that Roma game for example, as a player I would take exception to.

I dont think its a Dembele replacement, but the squad needs additions and the quality of Griezmann is too much to pass up.

I dont think they signed Dembele under the assumption he will play every game he is available anyway. His price is his price, no control over that, but at the end of the day he is a 21 year old still learning the nauces of the game. His price tag obviously doesnt elevate his experience, regardless of the expectations placed on him.

I dont view him as 150m player or whatever he cost, I view him as a 21 year old kid who still needs to learn, but an incredibly talented 21 year old.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 21, 2018 1:07 pm

messixaviesta wrote:

Where do you think he will fit in for us? We have seen that he just couldn't play on the wings for France. We know that Messi will probably be in the center. I doubt Griezmann would be suitable as a number 9 and then where will Suarez go? I do not question his quality but retain doubts about whether at all he should have been our biggest priority this summer.

Well for me, in the attack he will play a similar role to the one he plays now. He isnt a player who has to constantly touch the ball to influence the game, he is a ghost, he appears, touches the ball twice and is gone again. If that inside the box or out of it.

Just like Benzema and Cristiano co-ixist in the center of the Madrid attack with balancing movements by each to completent, I see no reason why Greizmann and Suarez cant do the same.

Messi playing between the lines, like he always has. In attack I think a good coach can figure it out pretty easy. In defence, there is the question.

I would point to how Juve use Madzukic in the offensive and defensive phase as a prime example of how it can work.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri May 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Myesyats wrote:The club is very seriously considering to bring Bayern midfielder Thiago back to Barcelona. [@dircomPedro]

ffs it's time for us to sign a WC midfielder, would be glad to bring Thiago back

I would say Thiago is good but would stop short of calling him world class. Still he should be able to improve our current midfield at least.

A related report is that Lothar Matthaus finds Thiago to be a disappointment who he wants out of Bayern Munich.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri May 25, 2018 3:51 pm

The Franchise wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:

Where do you think he will fit in for us? We have seen that he just couldn't play on the wings for France. We know that Messi will probably be in the center. I doubt Griezmann would be suitable as a number 9 and then where will Suarez go? I do not question his quality but retain doubts about whether at all he should have been our biggest priority this summer.

Well for me, in the attack he will play a similar role to the one he plays now. He isnt a player who has to constantly touch the ball to influence the game, he is a ghost, he appears, touches the ball twice and is gone again. If that inside the box or out of it.

Just like Benzema and Cristiano co-ixist in the center of the Madrid attack with balancing movements by each to completent, I see no reason why Greizmann and Suarez cant do the same.

Messi playing between the lines, like he always has. In attack I think a good coach can figure it out pretty easy. In defence, there is the question.

I would point to how Juve use Madzukic in the offensive and defensive phase as a prime example of how it can work.

Maybe it could work in theory but I would keep my reservations until this is proven on the field to be really successful.

Benzema for Cristiano? A somewhat harsh but apt comment I read is that Benzema is Cristiano's slave. Essentially Benzema does all the hard work so that Cristiano can do all the scoring. Do you want Suarez to do all the hard work so that Griezmann can do all the scoring???

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 25, 2018 4:37 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Myesyats wrote:The club is very seriously considering to bring Bayern midfielder Thiago back to Barcelona. [@dircomPedro]

I would say Thiago is good but would stop short of calling him world class. Still he should be able to improve our current midfield at least.

A related report is that Lothar Matthaus finds Thiago to be a disappointment who he wants out of Bayern Munich.

Thiago is definitely world class, when put in the right environment he is absolutely amazing and his technique on the ball is second to none.

Would gladly welcome him back. His injury problems aren't as serious as people make them out to be aswell.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 26, 2018 2:26 am

According to the information published by 'Kicker', Bayern would be open to selling Thiago (27).

MD: Thiago is very attentive, and in case Barça calls him, he would be delighted to return. Barça will only pursue his signing if the fee is affordable, however.

Niko Kovac believes that Bayern must sell some players, including Thiago (SportBild)
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 am

I believe Thiago is a glass leg (could be wrong), but there's also the fact how he left that nobody has forgotten, and now Bayern wants rid off him? I don't think so.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Barcelona are closely following Lyon midfielder Nabil Fekir. Atlético Madrid are also keeping an eye on the player. [le progres]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 30, 2018 7:32 am

@albert_roge Barcelona’s summer plan:

• Lenglet (July 1)
• Griezmann (July 1)
• Bring Arthur
• Bring in another CM with a great future (PSG's Rabiot is an option)

if Griezmann changes his mind, the club will look to spend that 100M on Tottenham's Eriksen.

Thiago should be priority. He was raised to play alongside Busquets ffs.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 30, 2018 8:52 am

Honestly I'd love Eriksen here, not even CBarca can be mad at that, seems like such a mature player with a strong mentality, usually performs.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Di Marzio said you want at all costs Skriniar, but we don't want to sell him. So I suppose you are going to look for (another) defender
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Robespierre wrote:Di Marzio said you want at all costs Skriniar, but we don't want to sell him. So I suppose you are going to look for (another) defender

We already got Lenglet from Sevilla. Shame really Skriniar would've been amazing signing.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 31, 2018 4:09 am

Barcelona want to tie up Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong (21) as soon as possible. The negotiations with the player are progressing and de Jong’s environment have already been in Barcelona to see the club’s training facilities. [md]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Barcelona are studying the option to sign Thiago this summer. His pricetag could become problematic, however. The midfielder’s price could exceed €50m. [sport]

if all this is true, imagine having no problem spending 40M on Andre Gomes but hesitating to spend about 60-70M on Thiago ffs
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:06 am

Some of the most important first team players consider Thiago an ideal player for Barça. They want to make sure that the sports management team and President Bartomeu don’t miss out on the opportunity to sign Thiago. [sport]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am

The club will not renew Robert Fernández's contract. Former Barcelona player Abidal will replace him as technical secretary. His presentation is scheduled for next Monday, June 18.

First good decision in a long time ffs
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:07 am

MARCA claims Barcelona have inquired about Thiago Alcantara. Bayern asks 70M for the player

imo he's worth it. No better way to spend the money that should have been spent on Grizzy anyway
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:53 am

Lenglet will be a Barça player on July 1. Everything is closed between Barcelona and Sevilla, the clause will be paid. Lenglet will be the club's first signing this summer. [@albert_roge]

Yes please no more Yerry Mina
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:32 pm

So after all the rumors of a 50 mil offer, Paulinho is loaned to a Chinese club. The 50 mil offer seemed fishy from the start. Too good to be true when we get taken to the cleaners by every club. I bet we are paying all of his salary.

Cant help but admire the way Madrid conduct transfer business compared to us. They constantly buy for less and sell for more. And it applies to their wage policy as well. They refuse to bow down to Ronaldo's wage demands. He is a 3 time reigning Ballon D'Or winner and has been crucial in their CL success. He deserves to be paid more than Messi and yet earns less than half because Madrid wont be blackmailed. We let ourselves be blackmailed by Messi and even agree to pay his tax fines. :facepalm:

We conduct the worst business across all of Europe when it comes to transfers.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:15 pm

rofl

€40 million for a one year loan practically!
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Paulinho was loaned but Guanghzou have to pay Barca 50mil before 2018 closes so it's basically a sale.

Tuck your peepee back into your pants, Dany
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Except you made that number up cause no reliable source says 50€ million.

My peepee is back out Heart
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:45 am

Mundo Deportivo: Guangzhou must pay Barcelona €50M

SPORT: Loan with a mandatory purchase option

[@Marsallorente] | "Paulinho's purchase clause is mandatory but the Chinese club doesn't want to announce this part officially, it is supposed to be a matter of economic control of the Chinese league"

[@marcelobechler] : Paulinho will be sold and its NOT LOAN. The information we have is that it will NOT be a loan operation, but it will be sale for 50 million euros, as we reported on Friday.

[@gerardromero] | "There's a legal issue in China that makes the Chinese club unable to pay for the transfer. But FC Barcelona ensure that the Chinese club will pay around 50M before the end of the year"

[RAC1] | Transfer of Paulinho to Guangzhou include mandatory purchase option which must be executed before the end of the year. The figure is close to 50 million euros

danyjr wrote:no reliable source says 50€ million.
Basically EVERY source mentions €50M (RAC1 very reliable). Whatever it is though, €50M or €40M, at least we don't lose a penny on him.

I don't know what is your point or agenda. Allow us to make some money on Paulinho. Please don't be like that
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:34 am

Yesterday the club have made contact with the environment of Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong. After Paulinho's departure, Barça want to sign him this summer. The player has already given the OK. [md]

Frenkie is great, i hope we can tie him up along with Arthur
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next