Lucifer
McAgger
Kebab
Kick
Valkyrja
80 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III

Post by rincon Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:42 pm

the rest of the tattos are cool, but those 2 + the ginger beard + the blond hair...

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III

Post by Lucifer Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Another masterstroke by the genius midget. Does the horrific makeover to divert people's attention from tax evasion case, dimwits fall in trap, mission accomplished. Easier than stealing candy from kid, Machiavelli must be proudly smiling in hell right now.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Lucifer wrote:Another masterstroke by the genius midget. Does the horrific makeover to divert people's attention from tax evasion case, dimwits fall in trap, mission accomplished. Easier than stealing candy from kid, Machiavelli must be proudly smiling in hell right now.

No one has forgotten he's a convicted criminal. There are just some people who never cared about it and you probably know why that is.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:04 am

Mauricio Macri (Arg President) - "Messi is the best that we've ever had. We have to give him affection and recognition that he needs to feel comfortable".

"I spoke with Messi to congratulate him. He did everything he could. In 3 championships we never lost one game, it's very crazy".

"We haven't had the nugget of luck that you need to win. We have best (Messi) in world and 5, 6 or 7 players that go well together".

"Messi will lead the team in Russia and in that World Cup we will return to be among the best teams".
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:23 am

Paolo Maldini - "I was lucky not to have faced Messi. He was injured when we played against Barca. I couldn't have stopped him".

"Messi is unstoppable, unpredictable and possesses incredible speed. He can transform a normal move into a clear scoring chance".
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:12 pm

OMG when did Messi decide to use Justin Bieber as his haircut model.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

rincon wrote:the rest of the tattos are cool, but those 2 + the ginger beard + the blond hair...

I actually really like that Jesus tattoo. The one on his back I'm not a fan of though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:23 am

https://twitter.com/messi10stats/status/761973529629765632
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:07 am

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 6 13886224_1250535678338678_4675585533902798449_n

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:38 am

rincon wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

I think the hair, beard, tattoos looks great on him. Just my opinion

Fennec pls
He has blond hair, ginger beard, the face of a guy tattoed on his shoulder and the face of a woman tattoed on his back. Too many things happening there.

He has a few poor tattoos but I like his creativity. Do not like the red bull jersey he has on though, man is looking just like Miley now
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:39 am

Luca wrote:The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 6 13886224_1250535678338678_4675585533902798449_n

Haha thats hilarious!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:24 am

Vermaelen (Roma) - "In Barca all players are unbelievable but if one stands out then of course it is Messi".

"What Messi does in games, he also does that in training and it's very beautiful to watch".

"It's a great challenge to play against Messi in training, because you know you'll get better by playing against best players".
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 am

Spot on as usual.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 6 Cpaw29GWcAE5cHG
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:03 pm

His assist today rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:07 am

hmm...beautiful assist, although i think he was going for goal
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:35 am

People judging others because they don't agree with tattoos or hair lmao what a bunch of nagging little bitches. Why don't you people focus on what is important and not gossiping, leave that for the tabloids. This is a forum to discuss football not if you like a man's hair or not!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :brickwall:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:55 am

white_star wrote:People judging others because they don't agree with tattoos or hair lmao what a bunch of nagging little bitches. Why don't you people focus on what is important and not gossiping, leave that for the tabloids. This is a forum to discuss football not if you like a man's hair or not!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :brickwall:

It's my life

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:00 am

People bitching about people having a harmless conversation.

I think it's you who needs to focus on what's important and not take a football forum so seriously Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:02 am

Someone's mad they got the same haircut as Messi
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:People bitching about people having a harmless conversation.

I think it's you who needs to focus on what's important and not take a football forum so seriously Laughing

At times like these, a song helps

Tom and I get somewhat mental to this bad boy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:32 am

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:People bitching about people having a harmless conversation.

At times like these, a song helps

Tom and I get somewhat mental to this bad boy

What the hell is this, Luca? rofl Must've been the source inspiration for Messi's new look. Turned him into a waste fellow Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 am

It's the song I hear in my head when I read some of the arguments on GL

I am a pain killer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:22 am

white_star wrote:People judging others because they don't agree with tattoos or hair lmao what a bunch of nagging little bitches. Why don't you people focus on what is important and not gossiping, leave that for the tabloids. This is a forum to discuss football not if you like a man's hair or not!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :brickwall:

All I hear is

WAH WAH WAH ): ):
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Olympic coach Olarticoechea has admitted that he's had to take money from his daughter since AFA has no money.

Maradona - "What Messi exposed (AFA being corrupt) has been happening since forever".

I remember reading how German NT spent like 10M€ or so to WC14. I wonder how much that kind of backing edge affects the tournament results?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 pm

There’s no doubt Lionel Messi will play for Argentina again, says national team boss Edgardo Bauza

Lionel Messi will perform a U-turn and play football for Argentina again, insists the national team manager Edgardo Bauza.

The 29-year-old retired from international football following his country’s penalty shootout loss to Chile in the Copa America final in June.

However, Bauza, who took the job after Gerardo Martino’s resignation last month and flew to Spain to speak to Barcelona players on Thursday, is confident that his star forward will return to the fold in time for the World Cup qualifying matches in September.

Despite Messi's concerns about ongoing problems at the national federation, Bauza said: "There is no doubt in my mind that he wants to return to play for the national team. I saw him with a great desire to return."

"I don't want to get ahead of myself," he added. "At noon, I will call him before I finish the list [of players for the qualifiers].”

Argentina will face Uruguay and Venezuela in the qualifiers, and Friday is the CONMEBOL deadline to name the 18-man squad for the matches.

Either federation is changing, or FFS.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

He shouldnt have came back

Now he looks like an undecided woman on her period (no offense because i know it could offend somebody in 2016)
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next