Lucifer
McAgger
Kebab
Kick
Valkyrja
80 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III

Post by Kebab Thu 4 Aug - 17:32:46

rincon wrote:Counter argument:

Messi with blond hair looks ridiculous
This is the purpose of the color. Messi did it to look ridiculous. You can see messi also smiles when others laugh at him. He knows it looks ridiculous. This is a proven way to get out of depression

Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III

Post by Kebab Thu 4 Aug - 17:55:10

Messi is a huge talent. when he was 17 he already was one of the main players of the team.when they faced r.madrid ronaldinho told him "help us messi only you can go through those players". ronaldinho admired that kid because he could not do things messi did. Nobody could do. this is why he got almost most respect in the team after ronaldinho at the age of just 17. Now imagine today a youngster must do things that messi cant do to get that respect. and it looks impossible. This is the reason messi is the best player in last 20 years.and top 3 in history. cant imagine any player outshining messi in a football match except maybe maradona. i have doubts for pele. he would probably be messi's bitch at playmaking or dribbling.

So my point is its not so ridiculous to call messi top 3 ever. Im a fan but he is just too big talent to ignore
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 4 Aug - 18:04:04

"Seven shades of brilliance, or how I learned not to hate but understand why Messi is the best NT-player ever."

This is legendary sig worthy material...

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 5 Img_0210
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 4 Aug - 18:23:04

Kebab wrote:Messi is a huge talent. when he was 17 he already was one of the main players of the team.when they faced r.madrid ronaldinho told him "help us messi only you can go through those players". ronaldinho admired that kid because he could not do things messi did. Nobody could do. this is why he got almost most respect in the team after ronaldinho at the age of just 17.  Now imagine today a youngster must do things that messi cant do to get that respect. and it looks impossible. This is the reason messi is the best player in last 20 years.and top 3 in history. cant imagine any player outshining messi in a football match except maybe maradona. i have doubts for pele. he would probably be messi's bitch at playmaking or dribbling.

So my point is its not so ridiculous to call messi top 3 ever. Im a fan but he is just too big talent to ignore

Platini on Pele: Platini said: “There is Pelé, the man, and then Pelé, the player. And to play like Pelé is to play like God”.

Zico on Pele: “No doubt, he is the greatest ever. When God built Pele, he put everything that a player needs in him. He knew how to shoot, how to dribble, how to head, be physical. He had everything that a football player needs to have. It’s difficult for someone to achieve what he has in football.”   Tactically, technically, physically, mentally he was the best. A lot of things that I learnt was from Pele’s sticker albums: how to head, how to shoot the ball. It was like a step-by-step guide. I learnt from Pele as a kid.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 4 Aug - 23:17:16

Harmonica; stfuing gaynaldo supporters since 2011-06-08 :bow:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu 4 Aug - 23:21:48

Why do so many Messi fans feel such a need for constantly insulting gay and trans people when they talk about Ronaldo?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 4 Aug - 23:24:37

Seriously. Even if he was gay I don't see a problem in Ronaldo or whoever being bisexual. I thought we live in 2016, not the Middle Ages
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 4 Aug - 23:32:27

And they say that Kommander fans are obsessed with Mesxit Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 4 Aug - 23:47:49

zigra wrote:Why do so many Messi fans feel such a need for constantly insulting gay and trans people when they talk about Ronaldo?

Most likely it's an inferiority complex. Messi apparently needs a bogyguard to pick up women, and when he has sex with them he is like "a dead fish". So in reality Messi might actually be the "gay" one.

So by proclaiming Ronaldo as gay when he basically can pick up any girl he wants at any time it is basically a defense mechanism to hide the real source of the gayness, which is Messi...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 5 Aug - 0:20:44

Why are ya'll posting so much hate in a Messi fan thread anyways? At least Harmonica is coming with [fabricated] stats, but stats nonetheless.

I, for one, appreciate his diligent work. Although I have difficulty calculating importance, I mean if a team wins 1-0 and Messi is 85% important because he assisted the goal, the keeper must be 100% important for keeping the clean sheet? I know this is not how it's being calculated but either way.

Leo is the GOAT anyways

The hair and beard combo is quite atrocious though, clean cut Leo >>>>

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 5 Aug - 1:00:17

The beard is fine, that hair though lol.

Absolutely terrible.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 5 Aug - 1:39:25

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The beard is fine, that hair though lol.

Absolutely terrible.

Clean cut Leo>>>>

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 5 Aug - 2:01:02

Has he always been a ginger? I firmly remember that his hair looked far darker during his younger years. Could've just been the lighting, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 5 Aug - 2:18:50

I think only his beard is ginger
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 5 Aug - 2:27:40

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think only his beard is ginger

I know how that works. One of my past girlfriends noticed that I have blonde hair growing out on a certain spot on my body that rarely sees daylight.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri 5 Aug - 3:56:41

juve_gigi wrote:
zigra wrote:Why do so many Messi fans feel such a need for constantly insulting gay and trans people when they talk about Ronaldo?

Most likely it's an inferiority complex. Messi apparently needs a bogyguard to pick up women, and when he has sex with them he is like "a dead fish". So in reality Messi might actually be the "gay" one.

So by proclaiming Ronaldo as gay when he basically can pick up any girl he wants at any time it is basically a defense mechanism to hide the real source of the gayness, which is Messi...

I don't give a shit who either of them shag. I want to watch football, not an episode of TMZ.

I think the hair, beard, tattoos looks great on him. Just my opinion
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 5 Aug - 7:34:07

So it's insult for them to be assosiated to Fakenaldo? Because he looks and acts like one? His weirdly long neck is probably from housing the biggest dick ever.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 5 Aug - 7:49:51

Harmonica wrote:
So it's insult for them to be assosiated to Fakenaldo? Because he looks and acts like one? His weirdly long neck is probably from housing the biggest dick ever.

And the testicles shaped his huge Adams Apple in the process? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri 5 Aug - 11:46:12

Thimmy wrote:

I know how that works. One of my past girlfriends noticed that I have blonde hair growing out on a certain spot on my body that rarely sees daylight.

Your facial hair? It's okay, hardcore gaming 24/7 in the basement of your parents is no crime. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 5 Aug - 11:53:12

Thimmy wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

And the testicles shaped his huge Adams Apple in the process? hmm
Nah, it's probably some stuck dildo head.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 5 Aug - 12:11:10

FennecFox7 wrote:

I think the hair, beard, tattoos looks great on him. Just my opinion

Fennec pls
He has blond hair, ginger beard, the face of a guy tattoed on his shoulder and the face of a woman tattoed on his back. Too many things happening there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 5 Aug - 16:09:36

futbol wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Your facial hair? It's okay, hardcore gaming 24/7 in the basement of your parents is no crime. hmm

Did you upvote your own comment? Can't think of anyone else who appreciates predictability and clichés in jokes, like you do Rolling Eyes

Is Messi already considering coming out of retirement? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 5 Aug - 16:44:29

His sleeve tattoos are really nice...

And the blonde hair looks good on him as well

As to the beard, he'll have it shaved really soon certainly

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 5 Aug - 16:58:55

I really like tattos but man do Messi's choices seem unappealing to me.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 5 Tumblr_ntiw7rrraq1tafxkho1_1280

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 5 Messi-752x501

Just terrible :facepalm:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 5 Aug - 17:12:13

these 2 do look cringey i agree

but if he wears a shirt with sleeves you can't see both of them- and the rest of his tattoos is pretty cool

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club III - Page 5 Int_160802_INET_FC_MESSI_BAUZA_TALKS

i dont think this look is a bad one

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 5 Aug - 17:42:12

the rest of the tattos are cool, but those 2 + the ginger beard + the blond hair...
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next