CBarca
Cruijf
S
Doc
RealGunner
59 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 5 Empty Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 am

Kebab wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Kebab wrote:You are the biggest CR fanboy Timmy. but you have the ability to fake it

Seriously dude. Shut up. Go take an English 1301 class or something, since I can barely understand what you say besides your constant defending of your idol.
CR is overrated tbh. a massive flop. didnt dribble a single player in 4 matches. Most overrated player of all time

I don't disagree with any of that. Wow, you wrote a coherent paragraph. I'm proud of you.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 5 Empty Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:39 am

Thimmy wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Doc wrote:I can confirm, Thimmy is the biggest CR fanboy since Giggity and RG.

He can't beat me. U mad thimmy?

Not as mad as the guy who lost another final and went on to retire from his NT in the most hilarious kneejerk reaction, ever. Not even GL can compete with Messi, in this regard hmm

Wonder how he's doing now. Probably having nightmares. Legend has it he dreams the 2014 WC final every night
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:40 am

we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:42 am

IF Higuain retires, I would consider unretiring.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching

What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

Harmonica wrote:IF Higuain retires, I would consider unretiring.
rofl
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:44 am

Defending Messi being a pussy because "no one's had it harder" isn't a conversation. Actually, a few posters refuted your point and you pulled out the "CR fanboy" card. Why don't you marry him already?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:46 am

Thimmy wrote:
Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching

What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl
ok lets end this stupid arguments. my english is the reason i sound like 5 years old.but actually im older
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:48 am

What did Higuain do wrong? Choke in a final? At least, he didn't dive.. or cry. That's CR's thing, right? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:50 am

but Ronaldo doesn quit :V
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:51 am

You kept bringing up Ronaldo without anyone even mentioning him . Laughing

Tim's post :

Thimmy wrote:I think Kebab might be Harmonica's 5-year old brother hmm
 ( no mention of Ronaldo )

your response :

Kebab wrote: You are such a CR fanboy tbh. I never seen you since Euro started. maybe because ronaldo was flopping. But now you suddenly appear again. the reason? messi lost the copa? ok you can celebrate it

Fennec's post :

FennecFox7 wrote:
Kebab wrote:You are the biggest CR fanboy Timmy. but you have the ability to fake it

Seriously dude. Shut up. Go take an English 1301 class or something, since I can barely understand what you say besides your constant defending of your idol.
( again , no mention of Ronaldo )

Your Reponse :

Kebab wrote:CR is overrated tbh. a massive flop. didnt dribble a single player in 4 matches. Most overrated player of all time

Talk about obsessed .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:51 am

Thimmy wrote:

What did Higuain do wrong? Choke in a final? At least, he didn't dive.. or cry. That's CR's thing, right? hmm
Please keep Fakenaldo stuff out of Messi thread.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:53 am

lol I'm done dude.

I'm gonna give you a semi decent response and go to bed, because clearly you don't understand.

The whole forum is trolling you and Harmonica because both of you are delusional enough to defend Messi at every turn. Honestly, all we are saying is that he is a pussy for retiring at 29. Zidane had arab slurs and was called ghetto trash by his own fans, henry was booed, etc, we can go on, the truth is no one has it easy, that's life, and clearly Messi is setting a terrible precedent by quitting in his prime. For every asshole that insults messi there's about a thousand other fans who absolutely idolize the guy.

I like the way CR plays, and I defend him at times but not nearly to this level. This is obsession and it's just annoying.

You sound like you're 5 because every time someone counters your argument you call them a fanboy or delusional, and we're just reacting to it. I'm just gonna block you two idiots in all honesty. It's not even fun anymore Laughing

Last edited by FennecFox7 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:55 am

FennecFox7 wrote:lol I'm done dude.

I'm gonna give you a semi decent response and go to bed, because clearly you don't understand.

The whole forum is trolling you and Harmonica because both of you are delusional enough to defend Messi at every turn. Honestly, all we are saying is that he is a pussy for retiring at 29. Zidane had arab slurs and was called ghetto trash by his own fans, henry was booed, etc, we can go on, the truth is no one has it easy, that's life, and clearly Messi is setting a terrible precedent by quitting in his prime.

You sound like you're 5 because every time someone counters your argument you call them a fanboy or delusional, and we're just reacting to it. I'm just gonna block you two idiots in all honesty. It's not even fun anymore Laughing
Where's the forum -25 from trolling then?

Keep coming with them personal posts, keep lying about Fakenaldo your whole life. It's good to know what kind of man you were when you're dying.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 am

Kebab wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

ok lets end this stupid arguments. my english is the reason i sound like 5 years old.but actually im older
Tbh its not your english, its your thought process

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:58 am

Kebab wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I was referring to some of your arguments, not your spelling. Your reasoning ability reminds me of my eldest sister when she was 5. You seem to think that the world revolves around your bias, basically. As an example, you went around claiming that "no one cares about the cl final", just because you didn't care about it.. or simply, because you were spiteful that Madrid won it and Barcelona weren't in it.

Kebab wrote:there is no use to play without messi tbh. i understand them. 3 pussies. more to come

There is no use playing when Messi's not included? Ok then  Laughing

Kebab wrote:Why continue playing when you get insults? others didnt get this threatement. please stop comparing

Yep. Never happened to anyone else. You want him to be considered the greatest player of all time, yet don't want him to be compared to others when it doesn't benefit him?

Last edited by Thimmy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:59 am

I know most not all are serious with their comments (mainly trying to get into Harmonica skin), but if all those other rumored players are leaving it probably is an internal problem.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sumon_blue Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:03 am

What ever CR7 can do Messi can do it more better.
CR7 missed penalty at group stage and Messi missed at final.
rofl rofl rofl rofl
sumon_blue
sumon_blue
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:05 am

sumon_blue wrote:What ever CR7 can do Messi can do it more better.
CR7 missed penalty at group stage and Messi missed at final.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 5 Very-nice-great-success
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:09 am

Thimmy wrote:
Kebab wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I was referring to some of your arguments, not your spelling. Your reasoning ability reminds me of my eldest sister when she was 5. You seem to think that the world revolves around your bias, basically. As an example, you went around claiming that "no one cares about the cl final", just because you didn't care about it.. or simply, because you were spiteful that Madrid won it and Barcelona weren't in it.

Kebab wrote:there is no use to play without messi tbh. i understand them. 3 pussies. more to come

There is no use playing when Messi's not included? Ok then  Laughing

Kebab wrote:Why continue playing when you get insults? others didnt get this threatement. please stop comparing

Yep. Never happened to anyone else. You want him to be considered the greatest player of all time, yet don't want him to be compared to others when it doesn't benefit him?
its very normal. everyone does it. it just happened few days ago, farfan was the main villain. You also have your bias, i also have. Everybody has

You calling me 5 years old was the start of the fight. You started it. I have nothing against you, sometimes you are even a little likeable. But this time you started the hate
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:15 am

no riquelme no party for argentina

just admit it

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:31 am

On twitter:

"Between the issues Messi brought up at his presser Friday, the potential disaffiliation of AFA from FIFA in the coming hours; Boca and even the national team could be at risk. There is also limbo presidency at their FA. Elections supposedly will be going on midweek should there be no govt of FIFA intervention. There is a chance Copa Lib (Boca) is not played. Also add to that the potential of national team being removed from WCQs.
These scenarios might not happen, but the reality is there that things are at DEFCOM 5 in Argentine football and there is no solution in site. Tomorrow will be the beginning of the fallout."

Are things this bad BC?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 am

Melisandre: Maybe he brought you here, just to lose again.
Messi: What kind of God would do that?
Melisandre: The one we've got.

rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:35 am

Too bad Messi doing this now. Hope it is not emotional decision. He has solid 6-8 years left on very high level.

It's sad and funny.

4 finals so what ? Do you count how many breath you take every day ? No body should give up like this , specially when you are considered as GOD. No body. If you love what you do , no amount of failure will affect you. I hope he gets out of this glamour hatred humiliation crap.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 am

It says 7 players now. Neymar also twitted about it

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/after-leo-messi-quits-sergio-aguero-javier-mascherano-quit-international-football-too-tweets/

Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:51 am

Typical GL drama queens Laughing

Half the team quits but of course let's spend 5 pages hyperventilating about how Messi alone is a pussy :facepalm:

If Argentina even plays in 2018 (BC was saying before the final there was a very real chance they wouldn't because of legal issues with the federation) all of these players will be there, no doubt about it. This is some sort of internal political battle boiling over.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next