Valkyrja
halamadrid2
Perucho21
Doc
sportsczy
24 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

CL Final:  Undecima, here we come! - Page 3 Empty Re: CL Final: Undecima, here we come!

Post by sportsczy Tue May 17, 2016 6:37 pm

That Spain NT looks terrible.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

CL Final:  Undecima, here we come! - Page 3 Empty Re: CL Final: Undecima, here we come!

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Their attack looks extremely weak, the rest is great. And i like Lucas, but he is plain average.

Essentially a team without elite, pacy wingers, and no quality proven CF. they will bore us to tears with maximum possession and 0 end product
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Lucas is a rare breed that is getting extinct in this day and age where inverted wingers is the new thing. He has been excellent for us and I am sure he would replicate that for Spain. Morata and Aduriz are adequate for that ST position imo. Their strongest suite has always been their dominant midfield though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Lucas is above average, not world class though. Hardly do you see a winger who can take on players one-on-one and cut inside from either wing with ease. He plays both wings very well and i really cannot say he is better on one wing than the other.

He should make it to the final list, he brings something different from the rest.

In other news, Isco just said we will win the final by 2 goals to nil. I hate!!! that attitude! he could have simply said w"e will do our best to win"; "we are looking for nothing less than a win"; not going as far as predicting the scoreline; that's just unnecessarily cocky. I thought we were past that already.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 18, 2016 4:34 pm

yeah i hate that attitude too. i remember when ramos made one of his useless predictions against lyon and we lost that game. or ronaldo (phenomeno), saying we'll beat barca 2-1, that he'll score one and raul will score the other...he didn't score nor play well, raul came off injured and ronaaldinho had our fans applaud him after those 2 goals. isco should focus on training, and not jinx this for us.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu May 19, 2016 7:59 am

Too much talk from a guy who would likely not play one minute.
Except we are trailing atletico or the match goes into extra time, I don't see him playing any minute.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Every night before I sleep, I think about the CL final; my mind plays out different scenarios of different tactical set-ups, passing moves, shots on goal and actual goals, none of which are in favour of atletico. I dream about the same thing and wake up with the same thoughts. Even during the days, my thoughts drift in the same direction. Its making me go crazy! It's even worse if you read comments from atletico players and Simeone in particular.he sounds like he has counter tactics to every move we make.I know its all mind games,but he is really f**kin with my mind. This forum has been quiet for days but I know I'm not alone in this. Pls someone tell me I am not alone in this.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 am

I have watched the UCL final 2014 in its full entirety 3 times so far. I don't think I am dealing with this all too well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 22, 2016 5:35 am

It's simple...  Atleti are going to bully us down the middle and react wide.  Super defensive setup.  They'll counter attack whenever they can.  If they score first, lord save us.  Fort Knox tactics then.  If it's a draw into the second half, I'd expect them to bring on Carrasco and play slightly more attacking.  If they're behind, they just push their lines up and start smothering us in the midfield as opposed to playing a compact back 1/3.

There really isn't much mystery about how Atleti approach Madrid games.  It's just that they are so freakin good at their style of player that it's always a 50/50 proposition.

The thing we have going for us this team is that it seems that we are not a bunch of pussies out there for once... we don't go crying to mommy as soon as we're challenged.  We actually have some fight to us Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 22, 2016 8:36 am

I have no concerns. I have strong faith in this team and zidane gives me plenty of reasons to keep the faith.

Besides, with the much needed rest finally given, atletico should be more concerned as this season they faced us with one or two guys out hurt or tired.

They will not have such a luxury this time around. And we have Keylor this time around. No concerns.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed May 25, 2016 4:29 pm

calm your nerves, let the metaphysical handle the final.
proof of our impending victory
http://www.managingmadrid.com/2016/5/25/11765378/definitive-proof-that-real-madrid-will-win-the-uefa-champions-league

Very Happy Lol.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Man thats some illuminati type of logic there Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 26, 2016 9:08 am

We can make history on Saturday. If we manage to concede no goal against Atleti we will be the first team in CL history that have conceded the least goals as a winner. Quite a few teams tied at 6 goals but we have only conceded 5 so far.

Keylord only conceded 2 of the goals
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 10:02 am

shiiit

Z-DAY it's here, nervous as hell.

What a roller coaster this season has been, from being utter bad under that scrub Rafa, with no hopes of having a succesful season to being 90 minutes away from the second CL in 3 seasons. Fantastic. :bow:

Likely lineup:

Keylor
Carvajal Pepe Ramos(C) Marcelo
Modric Casemiro Kroos
B B C

Cmon boys :bow: :bow: :bow:

A POR LA UNDECIMA ~!~!~!~!~!~

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 28, 2016 11:01 am

I expect them to do everything and anything to win. They have always been a dirty and aggressive team, especially against Real Madrid where they turn it up tenfold. So expect them to be extremely aggressive and provocative. Expect their manager to be constantly complaining about the smallest of things and jumping up and down on the sidelines like a schoolboy. Expect to see him gesturing his players to "stay put" after they score and not regain their positions on the pitch. Expect their players to be gathering constantly around the ref to try and influence his decisions.

Simply put, expect them to be Atlético Madrid.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Sat May 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Atletico are definitely the toughest possible opponent you can face. Their ultra-aggressive defensive style gets under your skin. Hope our team manages to survive all that tonight!

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Their president already said they will do anything to win even if it involves foul means. I just hope and expect that more than 2 weeks of preparation was enough for Zidane to prepare them for all eventualities.
That being said, we would have to be almost like them or maybe borrow a leaf or two from the barca Hollywood stars and exaggerate every foul.
By all means, we have to defeat them, we have to break them, we have to crush their spirit.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Navas is in form
Casemiro has added more stability to the midfield
Bbc is fit
Carvajal will start with no Danilo and Marcelo will also play after missing the last match against Atletico

I know we are not that confident. But winning is not impossible at all.

Either way, I am proud for the team reaching the final when we weren't really expected to. Still, a loss here will be gutwrenching.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 28, 2016 3:50 pm

If we win, I'm gona pop a few bottles of something. But if we lose, I'd av to drown my sadness in alcohol. Either ways, bottles will fall like dominos tonight.
Let's do this.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Hala Madrid. this is going to be hard but i have a lot of faith in this team, Zidane has brought back that winning mentality that we were lacking since Mourinho left.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 4:46 pm

3 *bleep* hours :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 28, 2016 6:42 pm

CL Final:  Undecima, here we come! - Page 3 Xhn86brkxjptwneelwd5
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 6:49 pm

No suprises in the line up or bench. Lets do this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 pm

I will be elsewhere but otherwise watching on tv, gl guys
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 7:38 pm

A POR LA UNDÉCIMA !!!!!
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Positive start for us. I'm loving the mentality

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next