LeVersacci
Valkyrja
CBarca
M99
70 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will wins?

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Vote_lcap40%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 19 ]
UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Vote_lcap60%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 48

Poll closed

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Adit Sun 29 May - 0:16

We are not juventus to not win against a defense of Kimich and Alaba as center backs Laughing bbc would have had a field day against them, so will most of the teams with half decent attack.

Barca rofl

We have showed we can take them.

Besides Atletico are better than both in tournament format.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Sun 29 May - 0:22

Barca keep forgetting that beating a coachless Madrid in the first half of the season is different to beating CL DNA Madrid Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 29 May - 0:31

I dont think it is Barca/Bayern who would have eliminated us. I think Juve is the team I most feared after Atleti because we are a better match up for them than the Bayerns and Barcas. Our style of play is suited for Barca/Bayern. Less so Atleti and Juve

We are the only team that stands between Atleti and the CL trophy. They must hate us lol. A small price to price to pay I suppose for helping their BFFs Barca win the league constantly by beating us in the league
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 29 May - 1:51

Match highlights courtesy of BT

Spoiler:

Match facts:

Shots (on target)
Real Madrid 25 (8 )
Atletico Madrid 17 (4)

Posession
Real Madrid 47%
Atletico Madrid 53%

Most interceptions:
Gabi (6) followed my Marcelo and Danilo (5)

Tackles won:
Casemiro (8 ) followed by Kroos (4)

Disposessed:
Benzema (5)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 29 May - 3:31

what a farce

can't believe this shit

good game though
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun 29 May - 4:08

halamadrid2 wrote:Match highlights courtesy of BT

Spoiler:

Match facts:

Shots (on target)
Real Madrid 25 (8 )
Atletico Madrid 17 (4)

Posession
Real Madrid 47%
Atletico Madrid 53%

Most interceptions:
Gabi (6) followed my Marcelo and Danilo (5)

Tackles won:
Casemiro (8 ) followed by Kroos (4)

Disposessed:
Benzema (5)

Utterly useless :facepalm:

Guy is a liability and needs to be sold ASAP, he has regressed beyond belief since Casemiro took his position in the team.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun 29 May - 5:47

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CjkNZ9-WsAAcGfM.mp4

lmao tears when I saw it live
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 29 May - 6:22

I sometimes wonder if I watch different games than the lot of you?

It was a very good defensive and tactical struggle game. Seems to me that the lot of you would be better off following basketball, if the only games you think are good are a multitude of scoring chances!

The game was very close with both team playing excellent defense and very limited true scoring chances, although Real did have more. Madrid's defense suffered when Carvajal got injured and that is the only reason Atleti had more chances in 2nd half.

As to Ramos' goal being offside. not a chance, take a look at replay. he practically had his shirt torn off as he blew by the defender so quickly. If he hadn't scored he would have been rewarded with a penalty kick!

Asto the missed penalty kicks, it was due to nerves, unfair to criticize either of them.

I knew we would win as soon as penalties were coming since I watched Olbak against PSG. He is absolutely useless in PKs, while Navas was almost certain to stop one (he didn't this time as Jaun Fran just missed). AT least Navas keeps them guessing and keeps up the pressure. Olbak just stands there, most time with almost no reaction and when he does it is too late and he jumps high, so the shooter just has to fake him out or just put it low in corner. Shooter doesn't even need power, just placement. YOu could tell Zidane and co had observed the same.

So for all of you constantly trying to put down the best club in the history of Champions leaque,it's time you went back to your bold predictions and start eating some of your own words.

And by the way, we'll take 2 CLs out of 3 Years over 2 ligas out of 3 years anytime!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 29 May - 6:34

When you have a horse in the race it's always interesting, but when you're a neutral you have to admit it was a pretty dire 120 minutes of football. Not that anyone expected otherwise, mind you, CL finals are usually tight things and especially when Atleti are involved.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 29 May - 6:46

Hapless_Hans wrote:what a farce

can't believe this shit

good game though

What's your issue now?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 29 May - 6:48

Definitely for a neutral it was not a nice game but this is a CL final and not EL. Team are usually very conservative to start the game. I think our early goal factored into the dullness of this game, we sat back and tried to beat them at their own game until their goal after that it was only 20 tired players running around losing the ball
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 29 May - 7:35

Doc wrote:

can't believe this shit

good game though

What's your issue now?

What's my issue? That I was hoping Atletico would win it, obviously Laughing

And in fact they should have won it, deserved it more, although they were weak in the first half and Real had plenty of chances too. But for the whole of the 2nd half Real were playing as if they didn't want anything to do with the competition let alone with winning it. It's like you came to that trophy like a virgin to a child Laughing
Offside goal and missed penalty :facepalm:

I think it was an entertaining game though.

Spoiler:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 29 May - 7:43

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

can't believe this shit

good game though

What's your issue now?

What's my issue? That I was hoping Atletico would win it, obviously Laughing

And in fact they should have won it, deserved it more, although they were weak in the first half and Real had plenty of chances too. But for the whole of the 2nd half Real were playing as if they didn't want anything to do with the competition let alone with winning it. It's like you came to that trophy like a virgin to a child Laughing
Offside goal and missed penalty :facepalm:

I think it was an entertaining game though.

Spoiler:

If you supported Madrid, you would have enjoyed the final a lot more. Give up your needless hate towards us Hans, we are not your enemy.
Spoiler:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 29 May - 8:00

I have never quite fully comprehended why Bayern fans hate Kroos so much. Is it because he wanted an improved contract or because he dared leave the Club hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 29 May - 9:03

Beyond Roma and Arsenal, Atleti are steadily becoming a team I am following more and more. A lot of this is down to the way they play under Cholo. Under no illusions that I imagine I might just fall off that bandwagon should he move on.

Their performance, Griezemann's miss and the shootout nonwithstanding, was worthy. Mentally tough, plenty of belief, no fear, in peak fitness, and excellent technically. Cholo's a big piece to this puzzle, but I think even beyond him they've established some real staying power. I do not have a particularly positive opinion of La Liga, but this team has made things much more interesting so I will probably pay more attention to it next season.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun 29 May - 9:51

halamadrid2 wrote:I have never quite fully comprehended why Bayern fans hate Kroos so much. Is it because he wanted an improved contract or because he dared leave the Club hmm

I think its just Hans tbh
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 29 May - 11:34

On the topic of Kroos, he was terrible
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 29 May - 11:37

Actually thought he was decent for once lol.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 29 May - 12:04

Say what now? Kroos was excellent
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 29 May - 12:58

My stream jumped to the Real Madrid celebration ceremony after the Italy-Scotland game that just ended.

Isco was not well received by fans hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 29 May - 13:01

Arbeloa pulls off a spanish flag and reveals a Cheryshev jersey. The drama!!! Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 29 May - 13:20

What drama? Cheryshev is a canterano who played for us this season. Nothing controversial in that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 29 May - 13:37

Everyone were recieved exceptionally by fans. Our captains and one or two other players had their names sung to thank them for their efforts this season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 29 May - 13:43

Ronaldo singing "asi asi asi gana el madrid" best moment so far
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 29 May - 14:26

CBarca wrote:On the topic of Kroos, he was terrible

What a pathetic comment to make especially since he was excellent yesterday. Keep it on though Laughing Or you could go to barcaforum and hate on CR with the rest of the crew rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Mon 30 May - 6:57

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 12 Pique

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next