LeVersacci
Valkyrja
CBarca
M99
70 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will wins?

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Vote_lcap40%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 19 ]
UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Vote_lcap60%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 48

Poll closed

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 12:09 am

Many better managers like the much criticized Mourinho, the dud that was Rafa & the much criticized Pellegrini? Or the flurry of no names that managed Madrid in the past post Don Vicente?

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 12:14 am

I dont get it though. Simeone was praising Casemiro to the high heavens pre match yet no Atleti player was pressuring him. He was left to do as he pleased
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 am

Kebab wrote:This win seems boring even for Madrid fans. nobody amazed. they just won a metal and will be forgotten in 3 days.
when barca wins they win hearts too. this is what called a victory

Supporting Real Madrid taught me to be respectful and humble. That's why when you won the CL last year, I congratulated you without hate. I didn't try to belittle your trophy and I even publicly said before the final that I was going to support Barça for the sake of La Liga.

So you can imagine my disappointment when I saw that you did not reciprocate the respect I gave you, and instead you showered us with hatred and biased, hollow statements.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to celebrating my club's 11-th European Cup. Have a great night Smile

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 am

tbh, Atletico Madrid showed way more heart than Madrid! they were chasing every ball, passing and interchanging positions, they completely dominated RM and were a joy to watch. Sergio Ramos' goal was also offside. Atletico were robbed.. Griezmann lost a penalty during open play and only if he had scored, they could have won.

Madrid had an easy route to the final and still struggled against all the mediocre teams they met. Meanwhile, Atletico had to beat the best teams in Bayern and Barcelona.
Atletico deserved the trophy and i feel like it was stolen from them.

But guess what...We dont give a f******* about all that crap shi!
the only thing written on the trophy is Real Madrid!!!!
Hala Madrid!!!!

The victory is even sweeter because we know we dint deserve it given all the series of drama that happened throughout the season.
But thats what makes it sweeter.
I bet Barca fans are sadder than Atletico fans right now.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 12:33 am

Simeone: Congratulations to RM, once again they were superior to us

Honest coach
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun May 29, 2016 12:34 am

Adit wrote:Now Barca can put a mirror infront of their trophy cabinet and still won't count as much European cups as Madrid rofl

I'd be nice and give them the formula for inclined mirrors
Use two mirrors for better result and incline them using this formula
360/X - 1 *(Barca's CL trophies)

with this, you can have as many trophies as you want.
for example, if you incline the two mirrors at an angle of 90 degrees to each other,you have
360/90 - 1 *(5 CL trophies)
= 4-1 *(5 CL Trophies)
=3 * 5
= 15.
So its up to you to manipulate X and enjoy yourselves..
bounce

and oh! its physics, i didnt invent the formula! pirat

Last edited by shadexticos on Sun May 29, 2016 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 29, 2016 1:16 am

Kebab wrote:This win seems boring even for Madrid fans. nobody amazed. they just won a metal and will be forgotten in 3 days.

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 11 Latest?cb=20100318024246
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 29, 2016 1:26 am

This forum is so full of butthurt. All this talk about Barca being so classy and whatnot, yet the overwhelming majority of you fans possess none of it.

Why don't you all make a seperate thread? Vent about how unworthy Real Madrid are. I suppose it wouldn't be any fun if you only get attention from like-minded people who had nothing to do with the teams playing in the final hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 29, 2016 1:37 am

Forum so full of butthurt? Just skimming the thread it only seems like 2-3 posters are complaining and those are fans of your rival, rivals do that. Most people just celebrated.

A Liverpool fan opened the thread to congratulate Madrid. An Arsenal fan a thread to appreciate Zidane and a Milan fan for Casemiro. Not a lot of hate.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 29, 2016 1:55 am

Nope, not just rival fans, and not just in this thread. People acted the same way towards Barca when they lost to Atletico in CL. I'm just saying that people are opportunist, pieces of trash Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 29, 2016 2:01 am

I should clarify that I'm not saying Madrid are undeserved winners or anything, I've never said that. But gtfo with talk about heart and grit and thirst to win, I don't think Madrid showed any more of that today than Atletico at all.

You can talk about perhaps being more clutch, but even that would be weak. The difference between the two teams ended up being Juanfran, a right back, missing a penalty. That would hardly be a show of a more "clutch" team. It is a bit but it's very weak.

I'm not even sure Madrid fans will say they played with incredible heart and thirst to win...very few Madrid players actually had good games and it was overall not a very good performance from them at all. And again that's not to say it's undeserved, I'm just stating the fact of the matter.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 29, 2016 2:01 am

The butthurt, the salt , the tears.... it's too much Razz .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 29, 2016 2:06 am

CBarca wrote:I should clarify that I'm not saying Madrid are undeserved winners or anything, I've never said that. But gtfo with talk about heart and grit and thirst to win, I don't think Madrid showed any more of that today than Atletico at all.

You can talk about perhaps being more clutch, but even that would be weak. The difference between the two teams ended up being Juanfran, a right back, missing a penalty. That would hardly be a show of a more "clutch" team. It is a bit but it's very weak.

I'm not even sure Madrid fans will say they played with incredible heart and thirst to win...very few Madrid players actually had good games and it was overall not a very good performance from them at all. And again that's not to say it's undeserved, I'm just stating the fact of the matter.

I agree, but it doesn't really matter. I've watched El Clasico's were Real Madrid played better and put more effort into their performance than Barca did, yet they lost the games. I don't see the point in arguing about who performed better or worse, or had more luck, because it doesn't change a thing. The only reason I would argue about something like that, would be to make myself feel better about the loss Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 2:07 am

Madrid played with incredible heart and thirst to win though. That's what you do in finals.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Sun May 29, 2016 2:12 am

Thimmy wrote:
CBarca wrote:I should clarify that I'm not saying Madrid are undeserved winners or anything, I've never said that. But gtfo with talk about heart and grit and thirst to win, I don't think Madrid showed any more of that today than Atletico at all.

I agree, but it doesn't really matter. I've watched El Clasico's were Real Madrid played better and put more effort into their performance than Barca did, yet they lost the games. I don't see the point in arguing about who performed better or worse, or had more luck, because it doesn't change a thing. The only reason I would argue about something like that, would be to make myself feel better about the loss Very Happy

The team who scores more and concedes less is the one who performed better. Everything else is just noise.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 29, 2016 2:14 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cjle--OWsAALgHg.jpg

Come home you beaut, great performance in that final, completely ruined Godin
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 29, 2016 2:57 am

Glory wrote:Feel for Atleti really. Crying or Very sad
Were the better team and well, thats football sometimes.

Oblak wtf mate. Why was he not even moving ffs. At least 2 of them pks could have been saved had he dived.

How exactly were they the better team? hmm Neither team played particularly well considering the circumstances, in my opinion. Atletico certainly weren't the better team in the first half, and they didn't really pose an offensive threat until Carrasco came on.

Yes, I know they might've won if Griezmann had scored on that penalty Rolling Eyes An awful shame, that!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun May 29, 2016 3:13 am

Both teams sucked
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2016 6:14 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Simeone: Congratulations to RM, once again they were superior to us

Honest coach

Fair comment, but the full sentence I think was referring to in the penalty shootout? Very Happy Anyway for me it was a 50-50 game, and Real had the offside goal, so from a rival fan I gotta say u guys got lucky hehe
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2016 6:25 am

Kebab wrote:5 penalties on left side and Oblak keeps watching. Shameful goalkeeping :facepalm:

Yea that was depressing to watch, if they had their old GK or just a better one they may have won it ffs....not as bad as watching Torres sucking all game though Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 am

It was a good game to watch IMO. The first half Real were tearing Atletico apart and should have scored more. Second half Atletico were the dominant ones but not nearly by the margin that Real were.

I was playing close attention to Ronaldo and even tho he wasnt great he was giving it his all today. When bale couldnt run anymore and marcelo was tired he was the one tracking all the way back to stop Atletico. Was interesting to see.

I still dont understand why Zidane took Kroos off tho. Him and modric were amazing
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Sun May 29, 2016 8:29 am

Congratulation all Real Madrid fans for 11th CL trophy . Very Happy
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am

It's quite strange that Juanfran went 4th. He was the 8th pen taker vs PSV. Torres, Carrasco and Koke all were after him for some reason

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 29, 2016 8:59 am

Anyone that doesnt think Madrid dint have the rub of the green as far as the CL draws go is pure delusional.

Luck of the draw,experience,winning mentality,peaking at the right time.These our essential ingredients in winning cup competitions like these.Madrid were fortunate enough this year to not bump into Bayern or Barca who in my opinion are still the two best European teams right now.

On the day,in a one-off final,Madrid's experience stood tall.

Atletico dint have the kind of winners or experience  Madrid have.Champion players who've been there done it before.Atletico are more of a side built for two legged ties.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Sun May 29, 2016 9:07 am

After the last clasico am sure barca vs Madrid would have been a very close affair
As for Bayern ,Madrid would have progressed
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 29, 2016 9:16 am

We are not juventus to not win against a defense of Kimich and Alaba as center backs Laughing bbc would have had a field day against them, so will most of the teams with half decent attack.

Barca rofl

We have showed we can take them.

Besides Atletico are better than both in tournament format.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next