Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

+7
RedOranje
Art Morte
Fahim89
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
poolsupporter
nj
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pick 3 please:

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap2%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap2%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap30%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 19 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap24%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 15 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap22%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 14 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap0%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap11%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 7 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap6%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_lcap3%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 63

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Empty Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

Post by nj Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 am

1st of all, its obvious this season there will be a lot of rotation and the versatility of the players will be exploited too.

but out of these midfielders, who are the 3 players you think will have played the most games when comes the end of the season?

keep in minds some facts like: Gerrard is injury prone, Henderson cost 16mil, Spearing is one of the very few who can play the classic DM role.......
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Empty Re: Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

Post by poolsupporter Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 am

Someone picked Poulsen.

Gerrard is injury prone and unfortunately I can see him being out for half the season.

I picked Lucas, Meireles and Aquilani. (If he stays. Hope he does)

Have to say we are really overflowing in the central position.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? Empty Re: Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 am

If Gerrard is injury prone i am not sure what to make of Aquilani.I dont think we can really predict Gerrard will be injury prone after a long term injury lay off.Personally he have an injury free season as pressure will be off him big time.

So Gerrard and Lucas are natural picks for me.Though i would like to say Meireles i have nagging feeling Adam will play more games than Aquilani or Meireles.

So i picked Gerrard Lucas and Adam
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:15 am

Gerrard, Henderson and Lucas.

Henderson can play on the wing. Easier to play more when you have 10 midfielders. ;D
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 am

I don't think Gerrard would become an Aurelio & stay half of the season in the hospital . .so i would go with Lucas(obviously), Gerrard & Adam. Adam because i feel the reason he is here is to fill the void the absence of Alonso has made . .but i also do feel Aqua & he would be rotated quite frequently & when Aqua would come in Gerrard would move into a more defensively role & for Adam Gerrard would play in a more attacking role . . but that's just me Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 am

Gerrard hasn't been injury prone, he's made 30+ league apps every season between 02/03-09/10. The worry comes from the latest season, though, hopefully that wasn't a sign of things to come.

What YNWA said, Gerrard, Henderson, Lucas.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:02 am

Lucas is a staple at this point. I would be very surprised if he isn't the first midfielder on the team sheet.

Gerrard is still captain and the heart of the side. After his surgery and some rest I would expect him to be back up and running this season.

Adam has been a long term target of Kenny. I think he'll get used the most as our formation won't suit Meireles (as he's been deployed by Kenny) and there's still no certainty that Aquilani will be staying.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

i would genuinely like to know who voted for Poulsen.Does Poulsen have a fake account on GoalLegacy? Evil or Very Mad
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

Gerrard Lucas and Adam IMO

Aquilani might still leave and Hendo is too young and unproven.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 am

Hendo isn't unproven. He's played in the EPL (BPL for you art Wink) for 2 years now. He's more versatile (sp?) than every other midfielder bar Gerrard. He can play CM, Right Wing and in the hole. Thought he was our replacement for AA, still probably is, but I don't see AA leaving easily now. cheers
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm

ynwa wrote:Hendo isn't unproven. He's played in the EPL (BPL for you art Wink) for 2 years now. He's more versatile (sp?) than every other midfielder bar Gerrard. He can play CM, Right Wing and in the hole. Thought he was our replacement for AA, still probably is, but I don't see AA leaving easily now. cheers

<3

Just four weeks until the BPL starts!!!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 pm

ynwa wrote:Hendo's more versatile (sp?) than every other midfielder bar Gerrard. He can play CM, Right Wing and in the hole.

you can even add DM.

remember his 1st cap for England when they faced France: he was used as the only holding midfielder, when the likes of Barry, Stevie & Milner all played higher than him.
it didnt went very well for him and he was dominated by France midfielders at that position, but if Capello tried him there, i'm sure thats because they think he can play that role (or has already played there for SAFC),
and i wouldnt be surprised that at some occasionst Kenny tries him there too.

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Yes he is versatile but his first season in the PL was more of subs appearences, Where he did well agreed. His second season was good, Agreed. Internationally he was "meh" .

So im not too sure but im ready to see why kenny spent 16 million on this boy.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 am

Henderson has more PL experience than Adam, Aqua and Raul Meireles. Afro
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 pm

lol someone picked Poulsen = P

Gerrard -------- Mereiles
------------Lucas ----

is a great pick
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 am

So much people picked Adam and I do think he'll play a lot. I don't see how we rate Adam over Raul/AA though. scratch

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 am

ynwa wrote:So much people picked Adam and I do think he'll play a lot. I don't see how we rate Adam over Raul/AA though. scratch

i do think on his day the guy would be better . .but that is jst me ! ! Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I hope we hold onto Aqua. Any sign that he wants to move to Italy? He's done alright in pre-season so far and I consider him one of our more creative players.

poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:19 pm

poolsupporter wrote:I hope we hold onto Aqua. Any sign that he wants to move to Italy? He's done alright in pre-season so far and I consider him one of our more creative players.

He is destined to go to Italy before the end of this TW Twisted Evil
JenChang88 Jen Chang
by JimBoardman
New reports in Italy today suggest Alberto Aquilani has indicated he would be willing to take a paycut in order to return to Serie A.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm

wow.......What has England done to Aqua that he hates it so much? Other than paying him 80K a week for being crocked most of the time.

Maybe it's his wife ruling his life ?

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:02 pm

^ More like we made it clear he will only be squad player and he looking to first team football to secure his spot in Italy NT for Euros
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

he'd also like to play in his homeland... not the hardest thing to understand. from what i've heard, he wouldn't mind playing for liverpool, but he'd much prefer to be in italy.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am

Sepi wrote:wow.......What has England done to Aqua that he hates it so much? Other than paying him 80K a week for being crocked most of the time.

More like what has Aqui done for England to hate him so much... He has never said anything bad about LFC/wanting to move. It's his mentally-ill agent who makes AA look like a douche.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 am

Italians, they really like their home country.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 am

ynwa wrote:
Sepi wrote:wow.......What has England done to Aqua that he hates it so much? Other than paying him 80K a week for being crocked most of the time.

More like what has Aqui done for England to hate him so much... He has never said anything bad about LFC/wanting to move. It's his mentally-ill agent who makes AA look like a douche.

I dont think anyone really hates him much but just that he is not needed for verity of reasons.Even that is in minority i am sure.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next