Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

+7
RedOranje
Art Morte
Fahim89
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
poolsupporter
nj
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pick 3 please:

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 19 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 15 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 14 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 7 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 63

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 am

ynwa wrote:
Sepi wrote:wow.......What has England done to Aqua that he hates it so much? Other than paying him 80K a week for being crocked most of the time.

Maybe it's his wife ruling his life ?

More like what has Aqui done for England to hate him so much... He has never said anything bad about LFC/wanting to move. It's his mentally-ill agent who makes AA look like a douche.

I dont think anyone really hates him much but just that he is not needed for verity of reasons.Even that is in minority i am sure.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are the 3 midfielders who will feature the most?

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

I dont think anyone really hates him much but just that he is not needed for verity of reasons.Even that is in minority i am sure.

Considering he is our best midfielder behind Stevie in the squad, how is he not needed? Also, the tabloids wouldn't go on and on about only started 9 BPL games in the last 2 years if they did in fact, like him.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 pm

If the Fiorentina rumors are true, I don't think Aqua will be given another chance. Regardless of whether or not he has been given a fair shot at proving himself for Liverpool, if he leaves on loan again, it will be abundantly clear that Aqua does not feature in LFC's long-term plans.

As for the 3 midfielders we will see most, I believe Adam will be one of them. I see Gerrard, Adam and Lucas being used the most. I would personally like to see Raul be included, but I don't see his style complementing the others. Lucas will hold, Adam will distribute the ball and Gerrard will attack. I see Raul/Aqua(if he's around) playing as cover for Adam and Gerrard, even getting the occasional start over Adam.I just think their style of play is too much like Gerrard's for them to be included as a regular starter.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

so, all you thinking Gerrard will be one fo the most used:
hes not even back in training yet and its obvious there has been complications with his injury (was supposed to be already back), whereas the Sunderland game is in 3 weeks now...

and we know how these past 2 years has been for him in term of injuries and relapses, i dont see why it would be better when hes 1 yrs older..

plus, even when he will be fit: Kenny will use him with caution and rest him in less important games cause we sure have depth now.

wish him a fantastic season, but i really dont see him being one of the 3 most used mid
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 pm

ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Considering he is our best midfielder behind Stevie in the squad, how is he not needed? Also, the tabloids wouldn't go on and on about only started 9 BPL games in the last 2 years if they did in fact, like him.

Well i dont think he is our 2nd best midfielder.Meireles is superior and far more proven in every level and Adam is more adaptable to our team .Also for me there isnt much in quality btw them and Adam is far more consistent.So he will be Behind Gerrard Meireles and Adam and for a 4th choice midfielder on his wages is unnecessary.

Aquilani is kinda overrated by Liverpool fans IMO.Even Italian fans think Marchiso and Montolivo are better tbh
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:41 pm

nj wrote:so, all you thinking Gerrard will be one fo the most used:
hes not even back in training yet and its obvious there has been complications with his injury (was supposed to be already back), whereas the Sunderland game is in 3 weeks now...

From what i read he is undergoing rehabilitation and wasn't scheduled for training for atleast another couple of weeks.Also if there has been a setback it would have been updated on the website like they usually do.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Well i dont think he is our 2nd best midfielder.Meireles is superior and far more proven in every level and Adam is more adaptable to our team .Also for me there isnt much in quality btw them and Adam is far more consistent.So he will be Behind Gerrard Meireles and Adam and for a 4th choice midfielder on his wages is unnecessary.

Aquilani is kinda overrated by Liverpool fans IMO.Even Italian fans think Marchiso and Montolivo are better tbh

Overrated? Really? You are aware nearly every LFC fan wants him out right? You are also aware nearly every LFC fan rates Charlie ADAM over AA... If anything, he's underrated.

Meireles is not a superior player. He's had 1 year experience in the PL. The Portuguese league is not greater than Serie A, and AA has played in the Serie A all his career bar that 1 year he was at Liverpool. How is Raul "proven in every level"?

Adam is NOT way more adaptable. Where the hell did you get that from?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

I already know somebody is going to post this...

http://corrierefiorentino.corriere.it/firenze/notizie/sport/2011/22-luglio-2011/aquilani-arriva-viola-1901145928379.shtml

AA was in training today. He is not in Italy.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm

AA will stay ! ! i say this & i say this today! ! (along with ynwa) mark thee words! ! Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2