Adit
Hapless_Hans
Cruijf
guest7
rwo power
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:39 pm

How can a poster who is always right be banned!?!? This is ridiculous!!!

Back to top Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Let's not bring Gil into this.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Harmonica didn't do anything to deserve that ban. And this is coming from a Madrid fan
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 pm

He recreated a troll thread that he created that was already closed by a moderator. He was on 25% hence the temp ban.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Sounds fair to me tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 am

Why was I warned in the rap thread when he was acting provocative towards me? If you are going to warn me atleast do your job and warn him. That would be like football, a yellow for both players since they should know better

His insult really hurt my morale and ruined my happiness. I'm just saying if calling other users the worst posters is allowed I'm going to call other users trash posters to prove my point, we will see how well the forum functions like that
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:43 am

Also I feel like there is no objective moderation towards me, when Myesyats insulted my father he got off with a clap in the back.

When I tell LeVersacci to eat my poop (a much lesser insult) a instant 25%
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:10 pm

why the fook did I get banned for 5 weeks. Shocked it says I got banned for this. Unique - Temp - Trolling, deliberate baiting, inciting hatred. well trolling and deliberate baiting along with personal insults are not against the forum rules so that just leaves inciting hatred and I cant for the life of me remember saying something that hateful that would warrant a 5 week ban could a member of admin please reply to this to clear a few things up. thanks
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Read the rules again. Trolling and hostile comments are against the rules. And if you can't see how you've expressed hateful speech towards plenty of members on this forum, then you need some professional help.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Freeza wrote:Read the rules again. Trolling and hostile comments are against the rules. And if you can't see how you've expressed hateful speech towards plenty of members on this forum, then you need some professional help.
yeah that's where I get confused. because when people like you and liberace troll me. deliberately bait me and personaly insult my children you don't even get docked 25%. so that would mean deliberate baiting. trolling and personal insults are not against the rules or the admin will let it slide if its me on the end of it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 am

Ban's are not independent of each other, i.e, the more times we ban you, the longer the ban will be, regardless of the cause of the ban.

Your post was reported to us, we considered it bad enough for a docking of 25%. As you were already on 25%, that meant a ban, and as you have had bans before, we felt a longer ban was warranted.

If you feel that someone else has broken the rules towards you, please report that post and we will deal with it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 am

Kick wrote:Ban's are not independent of each other, i.e, the more times we ban you, the longer the ban will be, regardless of the cause of the ban.

Your post was reported to us, we considered it bad enough for a docking of 25%. As you were already on 25%, that meant a ban, and as you have had bans before, we felt a longer ban was warranted.

If you feel that someone else has broken the rules towards you, please report that post and we will deal with it.
i have reported posts before but nothing seems to get done about it. come on mate don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. I reported a poster 4 times for personal insults about my family which should have led to some sort of ban but said poster is still on 100% warning level how the fook does that work.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:28 am

guest7 wrote:Also I feel like there is no objective moderation towards me, when Myesyats insulted my father he got off with a clap in the back.

When I tell LeVersacci to eat my poop (a much lesser insult) a instant 25%

seems like this guy walks on water Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:04 am

As I don't deal will all reports, I cannot say why some are treated differently than others, the best solution in these situations would be to report it and be sure to mention the reason for the report when doing so, and then ignore the post/poster instead of retaliating.

I will pass on your concerns on any biases to the rest of the staff.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm

How is LeVersaccis current signature allowed? Isn't that a insult? It's certainly provocative. He is attacking my character
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:12 pm

guest7 wrote:How is LeVersaccis current signature allowed? Isn't that a insult? It's certainly provocative. He is attacking my character

You're doing that fine on your own
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Never seen Freeza so savage
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 pm

CBarca wrote:Never seen Freeza so savage
a hall pass will do that to you. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:03 am

okay, acting cool although this subjective moderation going on is crazy...

Why is that allowed? Someone please tell me? I'm quitting the forum for your information if no action is done, I can't stay where moderators can't judge me objectively
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:29 am

guest7 wrote:okay, acting cool although this subjective moderation going on is crazy...

Why is that allowed? Someone please tell me? I'm quitting the forum for your information if no action is done, I can't stay where moderators can't judge me objectively

Relax, the staff are currently in discussion on the matter.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:18 pm

guest7 wrote:okay, acting cool although this subjective moderation going on is crazy...

This is def sig worthy rofl

Good grief
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 pm

guest7 wrote:How is LeVersaccis current signature allowed? Isn't that a insult? It's certainly provocative. He is attacking my character

Character you say? Cut a promo pls.

I need to evaluate your potential GL status.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Character you say? Cut a promo pls.

I need to evaluate your potential GL status.

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pm

we should have a thread where anything goes so posters that get pissed off with each other can go and abuse the shit out of each other without any  interference from admin. the 3 or 4 12yo girls we have on the forum who are offended by fresh air can choose not to visit the thread and people can get rid of all frustrations without messing up threads for others. so instead of admin having to clean up threads when trouble starts they can just tell people to take it to the all in thread. also tell people not to visit the thread and then report posts. if you cant take it then don't visit the thread  cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Unique wrote:we should have a thread where anything goes so posters that get pissed off with each other can go and abuse the shit out of each other without any  interference from admin. the 3 or 4 12yo girls we have on the forum who are offended by fresh air can choose not to visit the thread and people can get rid of all frustrations without messing up threads for others. so instead of admin having to clean up threads when trouble starts they can just tell people to take it to the all in thread. also tell people not to visit the thread and then report posts. if you cant take it then don't visit the thread  cheers

So what you are saying is you can't post there.

Awfully generous of you to offer ideas for us older posters, I hope you don't change when you grow up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Unique wrote:we should have a thread where anything goes so posters that get pissed off with each other can go and abuse the shit out of each other without any  interference from admin. the 3 or 4 12yo girls we have on the forum who are offended by fresh air can choose not to visit the thread and people can get rid of all frustrations without messing up threads for others. so instead of admin having to clean up threads when trouble starts they can just tell people to take it to the all in thread. also tell people not to visit the thread and then report posts. if you cant take it then don't visit the thread  cheers

So what you are saying is you can't post there.

Awfully generous of you to offer ideas for us older posters, I hope you don't change when you grow up.
man the only thing that offends me on this forum is the outrageously bias moderating. people can say what they like to me and call me anything they want as long as I can do the same back to them. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next