Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
Freeza
futbol
Valkyrja
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  - Page 2 Empty Re: Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:That shouldn't refrain Real Madrid fans from demanding greatness though. We have won a lot of trophies already and have earned the right to demand greatness. A few years of low rainfall can't possibly make us revisit our modus operandi that made Real Madrid FIFA Club of the Century.

What I'm trying to tell you is that a post like this sounds comically grandstanding considering the reality.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  - Page 2 Empty Re: Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:29 pm

the fans are not to blame for madrids lack of trophies

just a stupid president who gives more power to players than managers, and then sells their preforming stars to fit in the galactico's

Laughing selling di maria because he is not good looking enough plzz
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 pm

im gonna have to agree with hans tbh, this whole demanding greatness talk is selective, thus making the whole thing comical and utter nonsense, i have seen plenty of madrid players who didn't live up to expectations, gets a pass because of the level of hype atm, isco plays pretty crap and average in a lot of games, 9/10 madrid fans will tell you he was motm in all of them just for the sake of it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:14 am

Donuts wrote:the fans are not to blame for madrids lack of trophies

just a stupid president who gives more power to players than managers, and then sells their preforming stars to fit in the galactico's

Laughing selling di maria because he is not good looking enough plzz
A subset of the fans (the socios) voted for Perez, though. Surely they should be held responsible?

Same for Barca fans who voted for Rosell and wasted our golden era
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:23 am

Yeah but BC but those fans don't represent the entire fanbase, if i recall the more recent Barca elections most of the votes that mattered in whatshisface victory ( sorry don't know his name Laughing ) were from people above 50.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 am

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but they still represent a group of about 80k fans or so, not exactly small.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:18 am

Look l'm part of that 80,000, also +50 (what the hell has that got to do with it).

The socios elected (reelected) over Calderon, an absolute crook and asshole. From a financial perspective, he is absolutely great. His downfall is his lack of futbol knowledge and refusal to leave those details to others (like he does with the basketball team). And then he managed to change the rules for presidency such that he has eliminated any opposition. So blaming the socios on electing him, is without merit (try blaming americans when Trump gets elected!!).

Bottom line though is we are doomed as long as he decides to stay on as president.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:29 am

Freeza wrote:If Khedira Gabriel Heinze was good enough to play for us, anyone is.

Arguably the worst defender I have ever seen for Madrid
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:33 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:If Khedira Gabriel Heinze was good enough to play for us, anyone is.

Arguably the worst defender I have ever seen for Madrid

I mentioned Khedira because a lot of Madrid fans believe he's world class or at least great player. He's shit.

No one ever believed in Heinze. I could've said Faubert or Gravesen
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 am

Freeza wrote:If Faubert was good enough to play for us, anyone is.

Agree mate
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:30 am

i actually think danilo can do well in a better set up. he's not the fastest nor the most defensively astute, but with the way our team is set up and the lack of defensive grit in the middle of the park as well as assistance from the wingers, his deficiencies are more pronounced. we find him in too many one on one situations due to the poor setup and as expected, he'll get beat. with the right set up i think he'll make an adequate back up to carvajal. what really bothers me besides the price tag is, i don't know what his strengths are, so i'm not exactly sure the aspects of his game that he can mold into something solid
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:43 am

futbol_bill wrote:Look l'm part of that 80,000, also +50 (what the hell has that got to do with it).

Because no offence to you Bill but a lot of people your age and above don't really follow football to the same extent someone younger would. More often than not someone in their 20s and 30s on average would likely know what's better for their club because they are more engaged.

Hell I don't follow it like I used to and I'm 25 Laughing

tl;dr younger people have more free time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:42 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Bottom line though is we are doomed as long as he decides to stay on as president.

No disrespect to you or to the decent minority of socios, what I'm about to say doesn't include you, but merely the majority. It seems to me that most of them won't mind ending up trophyless as long as Real Madrid has the biggest brand and revenues in world football. Florentino provides that, and they love him for it.

For the life of me I can't understand why they vetoed Carlo's sacking, and what's even more absurd than that is that they greenlighted Rafa's appointment. Why? Cause he's from Madrid and they were no elite managers left that Florentino hasn't hired and fired already?

I agree with Great Leader, the gray men are the ones calling the shots at the top, and unfortunately for us, they don't seem as knowledgeable as say, the socios in their thirties and forties.

Florentino destroyed Madrid and managers are now terrified to take the job cause they know for a fact that they won't last long. This club is by far the most ruthless one in the world. I mean Jesus Christ, no other club in the solar system would fire someone who won the double in his first year and was an inch away from winning silverware in the second, all while playing beautiful attacking football.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:02 am

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  - Page 2 Sin_ty10

3,2,1 Jiopsi incoming to defend Danilo's quality.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Bale, Messi, James Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:12 pm

Messi? Completely deserved c'mon. No need to wait for Jiopsi to call you on this bullshit. Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:09 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

No disrespect to you or to the decent minority of socios, what I'm about to say doesn't include you, but merely the majority. It seems to me that most of them won't mind ending up trophyless as long as Real Madrid has the biggest brand and revenues in world football. Florentino provides that, and they love him for it.

For the life of me I can't understand why they vetoed Carlo's sacking, and what's even more absurd than that is that they greenlighted Rafa's appointment. Why? Cause he's from Madrid and they were no elite managers left that Florentino hasn't hired and fired already?

I agree with Great Leader, the gray men are the ones calling the shots at the top, and unfortunately for us, they don't seem as knowledgeable as say, the socios in their thirties and forties.

Florentino destroyed Madrid and managers are now terrified to take the job cause they know for a fact that they won't last long. This club is by far the most ruthless one in the world. I mean Jesus Christ, no other club in the solar system would fire someone who won the double in his first year and was an inch away from winning silverware in the second, all while playing beautiful attacking football.

You clearly do not know the difference between socios (80,000) and the board (of directors) about 10, all of whom are appointed by Perez!!!!

Think about what you are saying before making such ridiculous statements, both about age and socio's responsibilities. a socio is a membership that gives one access to games (not just futbol), club privileges and a right to cast ONE vote in an election. We certainly do not have any veto rights. And the majority of us are 50+. i suposed that we have watched / followed futbol for twice the amount of years as the majority of you and that in retirement we don't have time to follow our team means that we don't know shit about futbol. I
guess you guys have been listening to Chad, LOL. Sure we like the financial management capabilities of Perez, but I don't know of any of us that are satisfied with the futbol results. Bu to get rid of Flo he has to resign or there has to be a alternative to him in an election and with the way he has rigged the election rules, we are in for a long wait. If it is any consulation, I have stopped going to games, even not following them regularly and instead am now following my home city team - Real Oviedo who we are hoping will make it back to la liga next season after many years.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:54 pm

free_cat wrote:Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  - Page 2 Sin_ty10

3,2,1 Jiopsi incoming to defend Danilo's quality.

Who the heck made this line up. Whoscored need to watch the games. Mustafi and all our players plus Messi should not be there. I love how half of the defenders are from us when we have been rather embarrassing at the back and Atleti come away with clean sheet after clean sheet yet only have 1 player in the whole friggin line up. Oh and which hipster thought it was a good idea that Jaume should be there Laughing

Danilo Shocked I am convinced whoever came up with this line up was smoking some serious shite

#JusticeforFootball

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:10 am

that why watching games>>>>>>stats cramming
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:13 am

is this one of those best 11s that fans vote for? messi, james, bale, danilo? or maybe they used game by game cumulative ratings; based on that, messi and bale, who haven't played as many games as others like say griezmann, nolito (who have also had some less than stellar games as expected). but even if these results are based on cumulative game by game ratings, i still don't get how danilo got in. i know from what i watched he hasn't been averaging 7/10 performances, even in the games he has scored in.

when i see things like this it reminds me of how guys paste old magazine ratings or articles either to overrate how good a player was, or downplay his achievements without even watching him. my favorite counter to such moves is that marca article that declared sneijder as the next di stefano, when we were only five games into his first season with us, i can imagine years from now someone pulling that article or cover in a bid to herald sneijder's greatness....happy new year everyone
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:49 am

Messi and every single one of our players don't deserve to be there. The fact that they picked Danilo proves that they don't watch games at all.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Casual fans again arguing against actual reality based on trivial feel. Laughing

You can check whoscored.com why every player is rated as they are, the data of every second of the season is all there to see.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:56 pm

So is Danilo the best RB in LaLiga jiopsi?? Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:16 pm

I think the movie Moneyball made quite an impression on him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:19 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:So is Danilo the best RB in LaLiga jiopsi?? Shocked
He isn't? Shocked

I haven't seen any argument that he isn't in relation to anyone else. Whoscored already has an argument made for you to argue against.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Danilo the best in the league Molenation

I'm with you Whoscorediopsi
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next