Adit
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Thibuuuu: welcome to Madrid - Page 12 Empty Re: Thibuuuu: welcome to Madrid

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
B-Mac wrote:Selling a player we don't want to sell wouldn't be a priority over signing a player we want. Just because it was inconvenient for Madrid it is our fault? Laughing such a arrogant lot you are.

Bid early and these things won't happen ya stingy mob
Lol you think we deliberately left it to the last day? Oh please.

In the statement it clearly says that United didn't open negotiations until the morning of the last day.

why would we open negotiations...WE DIDN'T WANT TO SELL!

lmfao if you want a player YOU open negotiations

why is this hard to comprehend

"boy I sure want that ps4....I will wait for Walmart to call me up and offer me one"

ffs rofl

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:21 pm

What about Navas.

The poor guy was used as a last minute pawn by his club, against his wishes Sad

RM not only have pushed De Gea on the verge of signing a new contract with us, but in the process have neglected their no.1 keeper at the club. He'll be feeling like shit right now.  Embarassed

They fcked up on many levels LOL.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:17 pm

B-Mac wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
B-Mac wrote:Selling a player we don't want to sell wouldn't be a priority over signing a player we want. Just because it was inconvenient for Madrid it is our fault? Laughing such a arrogant lot you are.

Bid early and these things won't happen ya stingy mob
Lol you think we deliberately left it to the last day? Oh please.

In the statement it clearly says that United didn't open negotiations until the morning of the last day.

why would we open negotiations...WE DIDN'T WANT TO SELL!

lmfao if you want a player YOU open negotiations

why is this hard to comprehend

"boy I sure want that ps4....I will wait for Walmart to call me up and offer me one"

ffs rofl

Erm...that's rubbsish Laughing

If United refuse to do business Madrid can't do anything. A negotiation requires two parties to take part. You quite obviously didn't want to do that until the last day.

Comparing a PS4 to this situation.... jesus christ rofl. A ps4 is put on a shelf to be sold. De Gea was not put on a shelf for us.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:53 am

ManUtd can now blackmail poor David De Gea to sign a new contract: "If you don't sign, you will watch the whole season from the stands and thus get dropped from the Spanish NT." Sad
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:26 am

RED wrote:What about Navas.

The poor guy was used as a last minute pawn by his club, against his wishes Sad

RM not only have pushed De Gea on the verge of signing a new contract with us, but in the process have neglected their no.1 keeper at the club. He'll be feeling like shit right now.  Embarassed

They fcked up on many levels LOL.
dunno about David but for Navas it was pretty much divine intervention. The guy has a year ahead of him playing starting GK. How do u feel shit about. At the end of the day he is thr position tgat hevwanted to be in
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:44 am

rwo power wrote:ManUtd can now blackmail poor David De Gea to sign a new contract: "If you don't sign, you will watch the whole season from the stands and thus get dropped from the Spanish NT." Sad

they can do all they want, they are going to suffer without him Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:53 am

Oh, by the way, LVG is doing a great job with the ManUtd goalies... First he annoys Victor Valdés, then he ostracises David de Gea - and now Sam Johnstone "is left furious", too:

"Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone left furious as club refuse to let youngster out on loan"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3220084/Manchester-United-goalkeeper-Sam-Johnstone-left-furious-club-refuse-let-youngster-loan.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:07 pm

highly reliable Daily Mail Molenation
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Funny nonetheless Laughing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 pm

That statement by Florentino :facepalm:

Such an immature man. Throwing his toys out the pram.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:51 pm

In the afternoon we sensed the deal wasn't going to happen because I knew MUFC's lack of experience in these matters. I think that United lack experience on these issues. We already saw that last year with Coentrao & with Athletic's Herrera. I would’ve hoped that the Coentrao & Herrera experience would’ve served as a lesson to MUFC but I don’t believe it did.

There are some people who have told me that they won’t move to Manchester United because they know they lack experience. Look at the Transfers of Otamendi and Pedro. Everything must surely happen for a reason."

:facepalm:

Un-fekkin-believable. Hope we remain classy and only respond to this cnut with a picture of ddg signing a new contract. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sk3ptical Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:55 pm

LVG what a classy coach rofl
sk3ptical
sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Uncle Flo's comments. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:20 pm

sk3ptical wrote:LVG what a classy coach rofl

Ehh who said anything about LvG ??! Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:25 pm

RED wrote:That statement by Florentino :facepalm:

Such an immature man. Throwing his toys out the pram.

Even if he didn't say anything, he'd still be cancer. Business and economics is all he knows about. We might as well have the CEO of Coca Cola as president...
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:12 pm

I find it very funny that United fans are here attacking Perez when he is only telling the truth as it is. Man Yoo is currently led by a clown known as Woodward, who is a complete noob with football dealings and has a terrible track record as it stands over the past 2-3 years.

This is just an invitation to reflect on how bad things were being handled at Man United right now. You can call Perez unclassy or what not, but he only has the right to defend himself after being dragged in such a terrible situation.

It's just the truth served on a very cold plate. You know it, we all know it, it's just different now because one of the most infliential person in football is calling out your club on the BS. And please, this is not an attack on Man Utd, it's one of the greatest clubs, but certainly not on the current leadership and they way they dealt with things over the past 3 years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:32 pm

I agree with Nick and i'm no fan of Flo. Flo didn't criticize Man U... the article i read in Marca, the Spanish version said "the current management at Manchester United is inexperienced" not " Manchester United is inexperienced". He's absolutely right. This was a travesty and there have been plenty of other examples. Heck, i think the purchase of Martial was a travesty lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Glory wrote:
In the afternoon we sensed the deal wasn't going to happen because I knew MUFC's lack of experience in these matters. I think that United lack experience on these issues. We already saw that last year with Coentrao & with Athletic's Herrera. I would’ve hoped that the Coentrao & Herrera experience would’ve served as a lesson to MUFC but I don’t believe it did.

There are some people who have told me that they won’t move to Manchester United because they know they lack experience. Look at the Transfers of Otamendi and Pedro. Everything must surely happen for a reason."

:facepalm:

Un-fekkin-believable. Hope we remain classy and only respond to this cnut with a picture of ddg signing a new contract. Laughing

blaming us for him not getting Coentrao done on time Laughing

we weren't in for Otamendi the player said so himself Laughing

he's on damage control because the mighty Madrid didn't get the new toy they wanted
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Let's put it this way.

If we're in a 'word against word' situation over who messes up transfer paperwork, with

the first guy being Woody who in his 2 years of being Utd CEO
- managed to buy Fellaini for more than his release clause was a couple of weeks before
- sent lawyers to the Spanish FA office to ask about Herrera's release clause on deadline day, to then publicly declare they were 'imposters'
- talked to the press about his various Fabregas bids, explaining this was a special strategy for transfers with Barca as the socios need to have discussions about it (the stupidest *bleep* thing I've ever heard)
- flew to Barcelona the day before Pedro signed for Chelsea, either to mess up the Pedro deal or to inquire about Neymar (everyone can decide which explanation is more moronic)
-bought a French teenager for LET'S SAY 70m €
- I'm not even talking about Di Maria or Falcao and the efficiency of those deals

and the second guy being Perez, who's done transfers of all sizes since decades..

... I'm pretty sure I know who's the incompetent one.

And B-Mac, Red, Glory, if you're really honest with yourselves, you know it too.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I find it very funny that United fans are here attacking Perez when he is only telling the truth as it is. Man Yoo is currently led by a clown known as Woodward, who is a complete noob with football dealings and has a terrible track record as it stands over the past 2-3 years.

This is just an invitation to reflect on how bad things were being handled at Man United right now. You can call Perez unclassy or what not, but he only has the right to defend himself after being dragged in such a terrible situation.

It's just the truth served on a very cold plate. You know it, we all know it, it's just different now because one of the most infliential person in football is calling out your club on the BS. And please, this is not an attack on Man Utd, it's one of the greatest clubs, but certainly not on the current leadership and they way they dealt with things over the past 3 years.

On what basis are you claiming that Man U right now are incompetent or inexperienced in transfer dealings. A bunch of articles right ? We get linked with x y and z of the football world by ignorant fools who want to make a living by selling newspapers, and when each time they dont see us shelling out 100 mil on the said player they have been gloating on about for months, immediately the next move is to put the blame on us and say we fluffed and failed to get the job done.

Nobody knows whats going on inside. Until and unless some inside sources reveal that specifically all are in the dark. So when Uncle Flo out of butthurt says we failed to land Otamendi or Pedro cos of inexperience, he is only saying that based on some speculation which majority of the football world want to believe.
Apart from man u fans no one is interested in knowing whats happening really. Those minor details like LvG dont like center backs who cant pass the ball or isnt that interested in playing 2 same footed cbs in center defense all those things get drowned amid the popular theories and opinions. Chris Smalling would be a starter for most of the clubs in the world right now based on his past 1 year form. Yet he is below Jones in the pecking order for us. Why ? Because jones is better on the ball. For lvg that matters more than the ability to actually defend. That alone tells us we werent interested in buying otamendi if you are willing to listen.

Similarly for almost every player whom the media links us to and whom we "fails to get " apparently theres a logical reason. But then no one's interested you know.
As for what happened 2 or 3 years back, as you yourself said, Woodward was/is a newbie in footy world and he obviously fckd up when it came to the Fellaini deal and all that season chasing players left right and center and ending up overpaying for fellani. But that doesnt mean he is still that incompetent.

I am not defending our transfer policies and Woodward here. He might have tried his hand in getting some unattainable targets also this year,  But I hardly believe we keep dragging these deals for as long as it is normally believed. Things are made to look much worse than it is in actuality by those gold digging media and other people.

And if we are/he is so incompetent then tell me how we signed Darmian when the whole world was thinking we were after Clyne. Nobody knew we were even after the player until a couple of days before.

As for Martial, again I can only tell based on what I have heard. And that is we had been scouting him for the past 3 or 4 years and as per Woodward chelsea, madrid, and every other big club were interested in signing him. So if not now, your club would have signed him for twice the price a couple of years later.  

Flo on the other hand is a virus to footballing world. Arrogant hypocrite dictator who thinks everyone else should bow to him and wipe his ass. How much you guys try to bend it, that statement reeks off arrogance and disrespect.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:11 am

in these dark times, this thread makes my football life so ineteresting Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:12 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Let's put it this way.

If we're in a 'word against word' situation over who messes up transfer paperwork, with

- managed to buy Fellaini for more than his release clause was a couple of weeks before
- sent lawyers to the Spanish FA office to ask about Herrera's release clause on deadline day, to then publicly declare they were 'imposters'
- talked to the press about his various Fabregas bids, explaining this was a special strategy for transfers with Barca as the socios need to have discussions about it (the stupidest *bleep* thing I've ever heard)
- flew to Barcelona the day before Pedro signed for Chelsea, either to mess up the Pedro deal or to inquire about Neymar (everyone can decide which explanation is more moronic)
- I'm not even talking about Di Maria or Falcao and the efficiency of those deals

and the second guy being Perez, who's done transfers of all sizes since decades..

And B-Mac, Red, Glory, if you're really honest with yourselves, you know it too.

Like I said its unfair to compare what happened 2 years back to what is happening now. Its reflected on the deals we have done this season that Woodward is not that big fool now as he was earlier.

And you are dismissing and overlooking every other factor that comes into play when you want to compare someone like Flo and Woody. Like for eg, Madrid is head and shoulders over Man U when it comes to pulling power of players. They are at a different or the highest level.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:02 am

You can't really remain "classy" in the aftermath of this rather embarrassing situation that took place since class doesn't go with being incompetence and given this unique circumstances, there isn't anything to be classy about anyway.

Usually, you either remain quiet and hope people forget about it or be wrong and strong. Madrid has taken the latter route unfortunately. But in my humble opinion, it probably suits both clubs. Two arrogant, bloated institutions who think way too highly of themselves (for "reasonable" reasons) and whose fans have mirrored that nicely. And watching both fans try to defend their club's own incompetence is a joy, myself included of course.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 am

Thibuuuu: welcome to Madrid - Page 12 2-20
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:09 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Let's put it this way.

I think he's getting better tbf to him. Wrapped up deals quickly and efficiently this summer and the fact he didn't let RM have it their own and make Perez spit feathers is a plus too.

RM hate his guts right now eco smile so funny seeing how wound up Perez was in that statement.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:50 am

rwo power wrote:Oh, by the way, LVG is doing a great job with the ManUtd goalies... First he annoys Victor Valdés, then he ostracises David de Gea - and now Sam Johnstone "is left furious", too:

"Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone left furious as club refuse to let youngster out on loan"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3220084/Manchester-United-goalkeeper-Sam-Johnstone-left-furious-club-refuse-let-youngster-loan.html

Laughing

This is hilarious rofl

The one and only goalkeeper's graveyard Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content