Myesyats
Pedram
mr-r34
RED
Unique
74 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 40 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Nishankly wrote:Yes but its not even 1/4th of the number that moved into the Middle East. There's a limit to how much these countries can take in as well, They have the same concerns as you.
it's all a big mess tbh. And there is no light at the end of the tunnel

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 40 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:33 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/syria-least-85-civilians-feared-dead-after-us-air-strike-mistake-1571600

86 dead in Syria. All civilians too. Yet, our euro supremacists here don't give a shit. So, dickheads, explain this one

Because unfortunately, some people only care about what happens to them. They only care about food, money and "me, me, me, me, me"

The second they feel their launch plate is getting smaller, they turn rogue. And they're ok with war and ISIS as long as it's killing other "people" but not them.

86 dead, my god what a massacre
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Tbh there is no best solution. Every solution has positives and negatives.

I think the initial step should be to sort out the civil war in Syria. Once there is unity in Syria, then there can be plans made for a proper invasion against ISIS forces. They are nothing if the west combine forces to launch an invasion.

However that's unlikely due to no one willing to take that drastic step nor anyone willing to dirty their hands.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:22 am

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:Just a quick question. Why does everyone look to Europe to pick up the pieces. Why don't the Middle East clean up the mess. Would it not make more sense if the Middle East took in the refugees. They would have no problems adapting to a new life there.

Laughing

No of estimated arrivals:

Turkey: 2,733,850
Lebanon: 1,500,000
Jordan: 1,265,000
Saudi Arabia: 420,000
UAE: 242,000
Kuwait: 155,000
Egypt: 117,702

Germany: 600,000
Angela Merkel promised that her country would take 800,000 asylum seekers this year

Belgium: 15,951
France: 11,694
UK: 9,467
trust me when I tell you more than 10k would have made it to the uk. But even some of them rich Middle East countries could do more. The transition to a Middle East county would be far easier than they do in Europe.

Trust you? You're a 41 year old idiot who still can't get his head out of his ass. You're a modern day redneck idiot who despite being English can't string sentences together. Nah. I'll trust the facts, not some dumbass who has no idea what's going on in the world
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Laughing

trust me when I tell you more than 10k would have made it to the uk. But even some of them rich Middle East countries could do more. The transition to a Middle East county would be far easier than they do in Europe.

Trust you? You're a 41 year old idiot who still can't get his head out of his ass. You're a modern day redneck idiot who despite being English can't string sentences together. Nah. I'll trust the facts, not some dumbass who has no idea what's going on in the world
yeah I'm a dumb ass. and a modern day red neck. but with all due respect mate I'm not the one burning my country to the ground and killing people because I have a imaginary friend am I.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 am

Unique wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Unique wrote: trust me when I tell you more than 10k would have made it to the uk. But even some of them rich Middle East countries could do more. The transition to a Middle East county would be far easier than they do in Europe.

yeah I'm a dumb ass. and a modern day red neck. but with all due respect mate I'm not the one burning my country to the ground and killing people because I have a imaginary friend am I.

No. You aren't. But stop including everyone of us in your rhetoric. A lot of us don't believe in an imaginary friend, me included. Then, you'll stop being a dumbass
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:41 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Unique wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

No. You aren't. But stop including everyone of us in your rhetoric. A lot of us don't believe in an imaginary friend, me included. Then, you'll stop being a dumbass
I think you are getting mad at the wrong person/people mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:48 am

@FennecFox

You overstepped the line with the blatant insults, I'm afraid, and I have to doc you 25% for it.

@Unique

I would advise you to temper your tone as well. If you goad other people to lose their temper with your comments once more, I will dock you another 25% as well.

In General:

If this thread devolves to mere name calling, I will lock it, so please at least try to stay polite!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:58 am

FennecFox7 wrote:http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/syria-least-85-civilians-feared-dead-after-us-air-strike-mistake-1571600

86 dead in Syria. All civilians too. Yet, our euro supremacists here don't give a shit. So, dickheads, explain this one

Of course it's absolutely awful. My personal opinion is that this operation over there shouldn't be happening at all. The West should get out of there. To my small delight I saw news of a possible exit plan yesterday morning:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36852189

The US and its allies in the coalition against so-called Islamic State (IS) have agreed on a strategy to defeat the group, US Defence Secretary Ash Carter has said.

They will corner the militants in their bastions of Raqqa, in Syria, and Mosul, in Iraq, he added.
But he warned this would not eliminate their violent ideology or ability to spring attacks elsewhere.
Countries have also discussed plans to stabilise areas after IS is defeated.

Obviously this is not going to go as the US and its allies are planning and hoping, but I'm glad that this suggests an exit is on the cards.

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:Just a quick question. Why does everyone look to Europe to pick up the pieces. Why don't the Middle East clean up the mess. Would it not make more sense if the Middle East took in the refugees. They would have no problems adapting to a new life there.

Laughing

Angela Merkel promised that her country would take 800,000 asylum seekers this year

These are misleading numbers plus should be explained to get a clearer picture. Those first numbers (from Turkey to Egypt) are number of total arrivals, as result of the war in Syria (actually they're probably larger, because not nearly every refugee over there is registered). They are not the number of asylum applications or people who will be let to permanently stay. For instance, Saudi Arabia is offering resettlement only to Syrians who already have family in the country. In fact, according to Amnesty International, Saudi Arabia is not offering any resettlement strictly to refugees, because people who go to another country to their family members are classified as migrants, not refugees. Of Turkey there was a report that they're planning to offer permanent residency only to the most skilled and wealthy refugees that will help the Turkish society the most.

In short, there are millions of refugees in that region, but their treatment varies from country to country, with a lot of pick-and-choosing going on about who gets to actually stay and have a future in their "refugee country", pick-and-choosing that is not based on need.

As for your European numbers, they are not the number of total arrivals. In Germany's case it might actually be, I'm not sure. But for instance, Finland is currently hosting between 30k - 40k Middle Eastern refugees, but only 1,661 of them show up in the corresponding statistic from which your Belgium, France and UK numbers are (the latest of that statistic is found here: http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/asylum.php ). The reason is that Finland currently has almost 30k Iraqi refugees and the numbers you posted are only Syrian ones (except maybe for Germany). I haven't got all the refugee numbers for France, Belgium or the UK, but I doubt Finland has taken three times as many refugees as France, for example. Ps. Not all of those 30k - 40k refugees in Finland will receive a permanent residency permit and some have already been returned. But the bottom line for me is that the Middle East nations could do more to resettle the refugees and give them hope of a decent future. And what ever the case, Europe should not take more of them in in the current circumstances, in my opinion.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:19 am

yh only Syrian numbers doesn't all include all Iraqi numbers or any Afghan numbers.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:32 pm

I know people like to say 'The World has gone to shit' a lot but right now, it's pretty fair to say that the World has gone to shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:33 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/raf-knife-threat-treated-as-attempted-abduction-10508206

Police hunting two men who tried to abduct an RAF serviceman at knifepoint say they have not ruled out terrorism as a motive.

They also say there may have been an element of "pre-planning" in the attack near RAF Marham in Norfolk.

The suspects, both of Middle Eastern appearance, approached the man at around 3pm on Wednesday while he was out jogging about a mile from the base.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:34 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I know people like to say 'The World has gone to shit' a lot but right now, it's pretty fair to say that the World has gone to shit.

Compared to when?

Witch trials? Crusades? African civil wars? The Nazis?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Neil deGrasse Tyson ‏@neiltyson  
Seems every few decades the World goes batshit crazy. Just long enough to forget the last time the World went batshit crazy.

-------
For discussion about the Munich Amok Rampage please go here:
http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39659
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 pm

The world *is* going to hell in a handbasket...

"Deadly Blasts Kill More Than 60 In Kabul (Afghanistan)

Islamic State claims responsibility for the explosions during a demonstration by minority Muslims over the route of a power line."

Source: http://news.sky.com/story/deadly-blasts-kill-more-than-60-in-kabul-10510249
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:46 am

Today a possible terror attack took place at Ansbach (Bavaria) in the evening around 22:00 GMT+2.

Near the entrance of a music festival with 2500 visitors, a bomb exploded, killing one and injuring 10 persons. According to the police, the dead person was the suspect who caused the explosion.

The festival was evacuated without problems. The historic center of Ansbach was completely closed down.

Investigations are currently under way, there is no information on a motive or the perpetrator as of now.

A press conference is announced around 03:00 GMT+2 (in 15 minutes or so). As soon as it starts it will be streamed here: http://www.n24.de/n24/d/8877792/jetzt-im-livestream---pressekonferenz-des-bayerischen-lka-zum-amoklauf-in-muenchen.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:24 am

what another one. :facepalm:

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39679
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40