Mr Nick09
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
39 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

PES - Page 27 Empty Re: PES

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:02 am

RealGunner wrote:so how do you fit them?

I don't know yet Laughing

What i'm saying is your squad in real life doesn't really fit together hmm

It's just 11 players, 11 good ones mind you. Giroud looks out of place in real life and the team doesn't really look like a unit.

It shows in the game, they are not the only ones either but i used Arsenal as an example.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:07 am

I am really liking this tactical aspect. If what Jay said is true (about teams doubling marking your best mids) then that's actually quite impressive.

Might get this when it's £20 by jan

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:16 am

on the fence too, only really want it for myclub and i'll be annoyed if I pay full price and they release a free to play myclub in 2 months like they did last year lmao
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 am

they probably will later on. But i only want it for master league this time

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:12 am

I love the fullbacks in this. They time their runs really well:

The diversity is really impressive as well. One game I could be playing against a side that's pressing me and sliding in all over the place, but the next a team could be parking it and playing longer passes. Derby games are super physical as well.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:27 am

Yeah i was telling my brother about this yesterday, fullbacks are fantastic.

I actually loved building from the wings on this because of it, there's a certain satisfaction to building interplay on the wings with wing rotation set until you pull the defence so much to the extent you can cross to a free man in the box.

Juventus are particularly good at this with Alves and Sandro combining with the midfield and Dybala until you move the defence around enough to open up space for Higuain.

If City had a better fullback than Sagna they would be really great at it as well because Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne and Sane are amazing at it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:39 pm

I've been playing this game a lot. And I have to say. Right now it feels like one the best football game I've played. It is so free. Every team genuinely feels different when you play them. Formations are very important, as are tactical decisions. Time will tell if this will continue, but from a footballer's viewpoint, I love how not arcade-like it is, but still being fun at the same time.

I switched to FIFA demo today after playing a couple of matches on PES. Instantly you feel the menus are quicker and done better. The presentation in-game is awesome. The sound is quality. The graphics are vivid, the lightning at night especially makes you feel like you're watching a CL night on TV. But then the match kicks off and you can't help but feel how bad the gameplay is. It is not football, it is a game made for kids.

I want to say a few areas where PES should improve on.

1- Make the PC version as good as the console versions. There is no doubt that modern day PCs are capable of delivering much more than what consoles have to offer. Yet we get an old gen port every year with paper spectators and low resolution models, just go read Steam reviews Laughing And there's a guy who probably worked in fried chicken shop in Bolton prior to becoming the community manager for PES and mandem is 100% PR bullshit who consistently avoided questions about the PC version until a week before the release :facepalm:

2- Make Player ID more pronounced. This is one area I used to love WE/PES series for but right now it has become almost non-existent. Players scoring screamers with their weaker feet, DM's poaching like they are prime Inzaghi and I was out-muscling Morata with Alba today, to my humour even the commentator said "¡es imposible!".

3- Tone down shots on target. I understand they improved the goalkeepers this year and it is working well so far, but I keep getting 80% of my shots on target every match whereas in reality, the percentage should be closer to 50%.

4- More animations for transitions, and more varied animations overall. It is not fun seeing two players running identically next to each other. Oh and more body types are needed. I feel like players are very waste/bottom heavy and you can't easily tell who they are if you play zoomed out, I think FIFA does this much better.

4- Seamless play; when you play FIFA, there are no cut-scenes, everything happens in the same medium but with PES the cut-scenes don't happen like that, they are different entities to what happens on the pitch.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Tbh i'm noticing player ID a lot, the only time a player i have scored a goal or something like that was absolute insanity which would never happen was this goal i scored with Sane.

I have hardly seen him play so he might be capable of it but it seems unlikely tbh, for the most part each player does feel unique and don't really deviate from what they are capable of.

I will confess though i'm having so much fun playing with either family or friends that i might not be noticing certain things that you are and i'll be able to tell more in the next few days and weeks.

My shots on target is around 50 tbh when i do look at it, although i rarely do tbh. I will say this though i'm not really feeling like i'm getting shots on target from ridiculous angles very often. When i do take a shot and it hits the target it's usually because i'm in space or in a favourable angle.

Maybe i'm just bad hmm

I agree with the animations and seamless play whole heartedly however, but i should mention that right now ( it could change admittedly) it's not taking away from my enjoyment of the game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Just playing MyClub and it's a really great feeling when you get a player and when you play he makes a massive difference to your team.

I just got Calhanoglu and he's just making the whole team work, before i really struggled to build play up and create and now it's really easy because now i have an actual no 10.

His set pieces are a great help too as i have been scoring from corners quite a bit too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:30 pm

PES - Page 27 Csqb-yaWIAQ9VyI
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Looks like a really scrappy match
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:37 pm

It was Laughing

But i actually created chances that i should have scored tbh, his only chance was a cross i deflected into my own net in last 5 mins.

:facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Got Messi and Neymar on myclub. Messi's Player ID is spot on this year, the little touches he does on the ball are brilliant. Every time I play with Messi in against AI in offline tournaments, I find him marked by the 3 players. I played against Dortmund and they got 6 yellow cards just by fouling Messi and Neymar.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Speaking of My Club in the pre order you can get a bonus to get any Barca player, who do i get?

Jordi Masip rofl

my pre order haul wasn't great this year, i got Lingaard, Yaya, Valencia, Dani Alves ( uefa team of the year bonus smh), Jordi Masip, Kane and Sturridge.

Team was unbalanced at the start, it's getting better though. Also i dunno if it's just me but the connection is really bad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Loving the ball physics, it is so organic and unpredictable.

Couldn't help but switch to FIFA to see how scripted and mechanical it was. Barely finished the game before switching back to PES Laughing

I only wish there were driven type passes and crosses on PES like there is on FIFA Sad
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:32 pm

There are driven type crosses it seems like, although it seems contextual and not really something you can command.

Feels good when it happens though, done a few driven looking crosses and someone getting on the end of it with a bullet header. You have to really time it though because of the pace on it, if you don't it will flash across the goal and go out for a throw in on the other side usually if nobody can recover the ball.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:35 am

Yeah, I noticed that about crosses as well. Seems to happen more when you aim towards the back post. I've gotten a good few goals out of it.

I'm also scoring a few FIFA-type sweaty goals though, where a player runs off the back of a full-back. Sometimes they just can't react as quickly.

That's about the only issue I've had with this game though. I'm in February already in my ML. Having a lot of fun playing a 4-4-2 with wing rotation on in the big games - just sticking N'Zonzi and Kranevitter together in midfield with Vietto and Carlos Fernandez up front and hitting teams on the counter. Feels so satisfying.

N'Zonzi is probably my best player Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 am

I'm really struggling on ML with Newcastle, only won once in 6 games Laughing

Only scored 3 times in those 6 games so it's obvious what the issue is but not sure how to fix it hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:40 am

Get Mario Gomez and cross. He is brilliant in game.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:41 am

Yeah but I'd like more control over how I want to play a pass or cross rather than the game deciding that for me.

Regarding runners behind fullbacks, I have already mastered how to defend those as I would in real life. I let one player who has the right momentum and proximity to chase down the running fullback or winger and use the second player pressure button to press the passer. So you manually man mark the runner while auto pressing the player in possession of the ball. use it to your advantage because I see a lot of player leaving defending to the AI while they press manually whereas I have had much more luck doing the opposite. Give it a try Wink
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:10 pm

I think Jay means the AI are not defending against fullback runs very well.

They do on Superstar I know that much Laughing You literally have to setup the fullback run first because they won't fall for it otherwise.

I had to drop the difficulty though because I literally couldn’t create a thing as Newcastle on Superstar. I had no time on the ball at all and couldn't break them down at all.

Top player isn't easy or anything but so far I can create chances lol, I'll bump it back up when I get better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Top Player is the most comfortable for me. Easy enough to actually make chances but hard enough that if you switch off or make a mistake you'll be punished. Superstar will probably just end up too frustrating.

Finished my season. 3rd place with 88 points, but Madrid won the title with 100 Laughing Also got knocked out the cup in round two to a lower division side and knocked out the last 16 of the CL by Schalke.

There's a testimonial match at the end of the season against players that are retiring. PES still has that issue of players retiring way too early going by some of the names in the team.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Just signed Dybala for £19m rofl

Atleti wanted £28m for Gimenez and Roma wanted £40m for Florenzi, so I thought prices had gotten more realistic for the second season. Turns out they didn't.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Smh.

Honestly I might just sign people based on scout recommendations tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:05 pm

It's really weird because players like Ziyech and Wendell are costing me nearly £20m each but a guy like Dybala can be got for dirt cheap. I didn't even negotiate that £19m figure down ffs.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:29 pm

I have 1 win in 10 rofl

Starting to wonder if you can get sacked lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: