So the scenario now exactly to win the title

3 posters

Go down

So the scenario now exactly to win the title Empty So the scenario now exactly to win the title

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 13, 2015 5:19 am

Just to so make sure I have this correct.

Due to Real having the better head to head 3-1 and 1-2 vs us, level point would mean they win the league. So basically we are 4 points in front and need 3 points from the remaining two games. I always assume Real would win their games so.

If we draw twice they win. If we lose or draw vs Atletico it would same the same thing needing to win our last game in order to secure the league. This make this Atletico game a must win for me, as I dont want to stand the nerve of the last day and risk not winning which is possible. IF we beat Atletico we win already of cos.

So if Im correct, this is harder than it seems becos the feeling seems to be Barca have won the league already, far from correct?

And do they make the second last game of the season played at the same time always or just this year due to the situation?

Thanks.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

So the scenario now exactly to win the title Empty Re: So the scenario now exactly to win the title

Post by windkick Wed May 13, 2015 6:25 am

Basically a win vs Atleti = Champions
Draw vs Atleti, win vs Deportivo = Champions
Lose to Atleti, win vs Deportivo = Champions
2 draws for us = Real Champions

And sort of draw for Real and they are toasted.

What about the strike, any word on that? It would really throw a monkey wrench in our momentum
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

So the scenario now exactly to win the title Empty Re: So the scenario now exactly to win the title

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 am

So I have it correct then....we would need to beat Altetico I feel....

Ffs...I cant bear another one of these things if the strike happens and then Real eventually wins it or something, it would be same as the postponement of the Ballon D'or vote in order for Ronaldo to win it.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed May 13, 2015 7:41 am

we don need to beat At. Madrid....we should be fine vs. Depor in final game...you are over thinking it....get some sleep Laughing

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 13, 2015 8:23 am

I refuse to be too optimistic, not sure why, maybes its becos there has been too many disappointed with too high hopes over the past few seasons... Razz We have been frustrated to a draw by a low team before, it just can happen....I prefer to make sure to beat Atletico, like truly deserving champion would!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 13, 2015 3:00 pm

According to this article, if the strike happens the matches won't be pushed back, we would simply be crowned champions

http://www.espnfc.us/spanish-primera-division/story/2446846/spain-court-to-decide-la-liga-strike-fate-thursday
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Not the best way, but I think fair to say we would still be well deserved champions. Initially Im against it, now I wouldnt mind Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 13, 2015 3:41 pm

I've read different reports as to what would happen if a strike were to happen. The different scenarios I've read...

1. We become champions as we are the league leaders, season officially ends 2 games early. Not sure how this would affect the Spanish Cup final

2. No one is named champion, or Spanish Cup champion for that matter.

3. Games get pushed back a few weeks, until the strike is resolved. Due to the players needing to go on mandatory vacation, or play in other tournaments, this scenario from what I've read is unlikely. One of scenario 1 or 2 is more likely
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 am

If scenario 2 happens, the world will not accept this. Ffs how the world and of cos the sporting/football world is becoming mroe and more about money is quite sad....money just has too much power now.... everyone and everything is motivated by it.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Spanish strike officially called off, final 2 games will be played

http://www.espnfc.us/spanish-primera-division/story/2448537/la-liga-strike-suspended-by-spanish-high-court
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down