Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario?

+5
windkick
fatman123
messixaviesta
FootballComments
Rafinha
9 posters

Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario? Empty Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario?

Post by Rafinha Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 am

Guys, I need to be clarified about Ibra's current status in transfer market. A lot of big clubs are still showing interest on him. Afterall he is a lucky charm for winning atleast League title and club like RM, ManCity, Chelsea desperately want to win it. So he is imo a big boy in the market.
Now I am thinking what will be our benefit from his transfer in different circumstances-
Scenario 1: Barca want him back at Nou Camp. Can we force AC Milan not to retain him for €24m? Or it is only in Milan's hand.
Scenario 2: Milan retaining him for €24m.
Scenario 3: Milan not retaining. He again comes into our custody and we can sell him to any club and we will get all fees.
Scenario4(main one): Big Clubs want him for over €30m. Suppose city want him for €35m-
Sub-Scenario 1: Milan want to retain him but Barca want to sell him to City. Will it be possible to sell him against the will of Milan?
Sub-Scenario 2: Milan retain and sell afterward to City for €35m. Can we claim more than €24m?
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario? Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario?

Post by Rafinha Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 am

Still waiting for a reply! Probably KhaledBarca can help here.
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario? Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic! How much we are getting for him from different transfer scenario?

Post by FootballComments Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 am

Last summer after the loan deal was made, Galliani said that in the summer of 2011 MILAN will be obligated to buy him for 24 mil. So I think that when the transfer market opens Ibra will officially be under the ownership of MILAN.
FootballComments
FootballComments
Prospect
Prospect

http://footballcomments.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 pm

rafinho, here is the reply you asked for.

Firstly about clubs wanting him. Yes ManCity perhaps do but I am not sure he will work well in EPL. Chelsea I doubt would want to have much to do with him. They are looking at a young player like Romelu Lukaku to be their next Drogba. As for Real Madrid that is pure fabrication and rumor - perhaps not worth saying more.

Scenario 1 - Impossible. He insulted our coach who has given us everything. He will be shoe beaten if he is even seen in Barcelona.

Scenario 2 - Very likely. However Milan will pay in three installments of E8m each. That joke of giving us T.Silva in exchange was only meant for people to laugh a little but a few actually took it seriously.

Scenario 3 - Not impossible but a troublesome situation I won't like. You know his attitude. It may be difficult to find a place that he would be convinced to go to. The price may fall even lower.

Scenario 4 - From several comments I have read people do see ManCity as very stupid but is it not even beyond their level to pay E35m for a player whose price has already been set at E24m. Maybe they could try an auction system where they propose E25m and see how Milan takes it. However what is it worth? If ManCity can retain Carlos Tevez nothing like it. If not then I heard that they could get Samuel Eto'o in exchange which is really something. Even if neither happens if they think they can make Ibrahimovic work well in EPL then they can get something similar out of their current player Edin Dzeko as well if they try hard enough.

Sub-Scenario 1 - Not possible because Milan hold all the cards in this matter.

Sub-Scenario 2 - No for the same reason as above. He is theirs if they want him to then do anything they like with including throwing in the dustbin.

Comments, I remember quite clearly that Milan have an option and not an obligation. As I said before they hold all the cards in this matter.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm

if milan we're smart and know that if they sell ibra this window that they'll win the 11/12 CL Razz
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Thanks to both FootballComments and Messixaviesta. Now I can control my greed a bit :-)
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballComments Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Uhm, I'm sure that last summer all reports about the transfer said obligation to buy. Now I checked wikipedia and there it is said that it is option, so it looks like I'm wrong and I was mislead by last summer's reports about the transfer. This happened to Boriello's loan to Roma as well. All the reports were that they were obligated to buy him at the end of 2010-2011 season for 10 mil. and now it turns out that it is not quite like that. So, yeah, I'm most probably wrong and it is an option to buy him, but I'm sure we will use this option because Ibra is a great player, almost guarantees winning the league and for 24 mil, especially paid in 8 mil installments, it is a deal that we can not miss. Smile
FootballComments
FootballComments
Prospect
Prospect

http://footballcomments.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:08 pm

I always thought it was "obliged to buy" as well
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Milan have confirmed they will take out the option to buy Ibra for the pre agreed sum of 24m euro's.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm

It was obliged to buy for 24m. I'm pretty sure of this. However, there was the option to mutually abandon that agreement, if for some reason we wanted him back, and Milan did not want him.

1. As JD says, he slammed the door behind him by insulting the club and Pep.

2. Even if another club was willing to buy him for 40m, we wouldn't be able to get the money because theoretically Milan could buy him for 24m from us and then make a 16m profit themselves.

Its very complicated and at the end of the day we haven't read the contract so we don't know what it said. However, one thing for sure is Ibra is staying in Milan for now.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

He's worth more than 24 million.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am

We are obligated to pay for him. And if we don't and renege on our agreement, I highly doubt we'll ever be able to do such a business deal again... we won't ruin our credibility.

We do want him. 3 payments of 8 million. Pretty simple, and I think a good deal (for us at least).
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down