Tomwin Lannister
Lex
RealGunner
Donuts
B-Mac
49 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng

Post by RED Thu May 07, 2015 12:20 pm

McLewis wrote:https://i.imgur.com/xx8WjzF.gif

Genuine tears from laughing so hard hahahaha!!!!!!

Best one yet

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng

Post by RED Thu May 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Lex wrote:The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 4 Zz234310

aaah man rofl This thread is EPIC. lol
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 07, 2015 12:31 pm

McLewis wrote:https://i.imgur.com/xx8WjzF.gif
rofl gone
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 07, 2015 12:37 pm

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 4 11057773_1441895706121713_8011577019741671292_n
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 12:46 pm

@Lex he did exactly the same thing to Vidic in the cl final and Vidic fell over. I guess most of you guys have short memories. This just goes to show you how clueless almost every football fan is about the sport. I suppose Torres skiing Vidic and getting him sent off makes him a lesser player.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:gtfo jokers boateng bad at defending what? Laughing  smfh i saw bernat and thiago getting beat and turn over the ball, but of course boateng is blamed typical bs nonsense rofl
GL clowns gonna clown, hummels terry fanboys idea of where good defending starts is when messi running one v one on the defender because youtube montage > common sense  :facepalm:

i swear you guys can't rate a player performances to save your lives, if the players aren't hyped half of you don't know what you're watching fact, seen it a million times, again i reapeat humells played bad for 2 years straight and almost all of you was hyping him Laughing
boateng was one of the best players yesterday, can't blame me for seeing a different game without hype glasses. you guys can't form a real argument, but hey keep pretending its hilarious Laughing don't even know why i bother

this forum rofl

is imitating me all the time that funny?cause you guys never laughed before or as usual you all trying to pretend its funny for pity laughs, cause you can't form an argument to depend boateng properly? hmm

anyway continue on i guess, still gonna post how i like, calling out clowns and hypocrites by dozens, still can't win a proper argument against me, now all you got just left with pity trolling for pity laugh, clowns on this forum sheeping together Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 1:08 pm

jibers wrote:@Lex he did exactly the same thing to Vidic in the cl final and Vidic fell over. I guess most of you guys have short memories. This just goes to show you how clueless almost every football fan is about the sport. I suppose Torres skiing Vidic and getting him sent off makes him a lesser player.

Vidic was overrated as well tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 07, 2015 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMwws2uB6Tk&t=6m20s

Here is Messi explaining step by step how to own Boateng
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
jibers wrote:@Lex he did exactly the same thing to Vidic in the cl final and Vidic fell over. I guess most of you guys have short memories. This just goes to show you how clueless almost every football fan is about the sport. I suppose Torres skiing Vidic and getting him sent off makes him a lesser player.

By who? He was a good foil to ferdinand and was a good defender. No one ever said he was Baresi. When we won the title in 2011 he was by far out best defender. Messi might as well have been playing with Thiago Messi in his backyard with the way he dealt with them. No other defender would have done better, that's my point.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 1:28 pm

:fishing:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Mole, you rascal Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu May 07, 2015 1:42 pm

LoL social media just killing J. Boateng. I mean Boateng meme is all over the internet, he just became laughing stock of the whole world atm.
He will be sleepless for long time.Poor guy.I feel sorry for him. Sad

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Doubt he even knows Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Why not ? I'm sure he must be having a twitter handle or an instagram account himself.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu May 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Doubt he even knows Laughing

What? Does he lives under the rock? Shocked i mean seriously.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 07, 2015 1:47 pm

He is active on twitter hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Thu May 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Much like Milner, Messi will find a new victim soon and people will forget this ever happened to Boateng.

Wonder who's next. hmm
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 1:51 pm

S wrote:Why not ? I'm sure he must be having a twitter handle or an instagram account himself.

Most sportsmen don't actually read what's going on though, they just use it to post their own stuff for their brand.

I know for a fact that the large majority don't even read their mentions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:gtfo jokers boateng bad at defending what? Laughing  smfh i saw bernat and thiago getting beat and turn over the ball, but of course boateng is blamed typical bs nonsense rofl
GL clowns gonna clown, hummels terry fanboys idea of where good defending starts is when messi running one v one on the defender because youtube montage > common sense  :facepalm:

i swear you guys can't rate a player performances to save your lives, if the players aren't hyped half of you don't know what you're watching fact, seen it a million times, again i reapeat humells played bad for 2 years straight and almost all of you was hyping him Laughing
boateng was one of the best players yesterday, can't blame me for seeing a different game without hype glasses. you guys can't form a real argument, but hey keep pretending its hilarious Laughing don't even know why i bother

this forum rofl

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 07, 2015 2:11 pm

There are two sides to this. The first is how hilariously Boateng got broke. That was just vicious Laughing

Second is, there is nothing he can do about it, its not bad defending. Messi was going left and goes left 95% of the time, he goes left to a fault every game. Boateng simply tried to react to him and got ruined. Worse players than Messi can do that to better defenders than Boateng.

But I mean, that stuff is far overshadowed (and rightly so) but how badly he got ruined Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu May 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Everyone is/was overrated by your logic.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Boateng dint exactly look comfortable against Porto either tbf.He was mainly at fault for Porto's 3rd goal in the away leg for example.
I personally find him a bit overrated imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 2:29 pm

He only got 'badly ruined' though if getting dribbled past by Messi one on one equals 'getting badly ruined'. Which is absolute nonsense.

Look at how the goal comes into being:
A terrible pass by Thiago is intercepted by Alba who runs forward and gives it straight to Messi.
Boateng actually makes a good tackle to dispossess Messi and stop the counter, problem is Götze hasn't tracked back to fight for the second ball.
Barca get it, pass easily through our midfield and again to Messi, who then wrongfoots Boateng and voila.

To think this goal is Boatengs fault is pure idiocy.
Obviously it looks hilarious, but once Messi got him on the wrong foot and went past him, it doesn't make a difference if Boateng instead of falling down had made a pirouette followed by a double somersault with half a twist and a perfect landing - it would still have been a goal.

Boateng had a fantastic game, that's the truth.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Hans, I understand your post but your comments come at a bad time and you dont have any hope of turning the tide of this thread. Boateng had a fine game but that play was defining and will be remembered for some time.

"Badly ruined" to me simply means getting dribbled like he did and being made to look foolish. It happened to Puyol via Di Maria, he got ruined to by a great dribbler, it happens.

The goal is not his fault nor was it Puyol's but the play was outstanding and Boateng was made to look bad. No more or less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 pm

I don't mean to 'turn the tide', I can fully understand the laughter. That one where Boateng falls into the hole in the ground is my favourite Laughing

And yes, the play was defining, but the one who made it defining was Messi, who was just absolutely spectacular yesterday.

I just turn up here to disagree with those calling him a 'terrible defender' because of this, which is about as clueless as it gets.
Mole in particular Smile

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Thu May 07, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I don't mean to 'turn the tide', I can fully understand the laughter. That one where Boateng falls into the hole in the ground is my favourite Laughing

I just turn up here to disagree with those calling him a 'terrible defender' because of this, which is about as clueless as it gets.
Mole in particular Smile

He's overrated and you have to deal with it.

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next