BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Thu May 28, 2015 1:28 am

https://i.imgur.com/dXc40Uq.jpg

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Dante Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 pm

I don't understand this talk about Jon's supposed "side-quest" ? Where , or what does it even point towards this being a side-quest?

Jon takes this extremely unpopular decision to help the wildlings and allow them entrance to Westeros , for reasons both legitimate and undisclosed to some of the NW . In order to do this , he has to free Tormund Giantsbae , Tormund which the NW hates to the death and by doing so , he lost a lot of face among his own . He's doing all of this to the Night's Watch's utter displeasure and as if this wasn't enough , he's going to severely endanger their lives to achieve this task . I'd say he risks losing more than face here , he risks losing the respect of the NW really and it is incredibly easy to see why. What possible side-quest would be worth all of that??

He's basically taking every risk possible to ensure the White Walkers won't have an even bigger army , that alone is reason enough to understand this is by no possible means , a side-quest. And then , there's all this hate between NW and the freefolk , which makes this expendition to Hardhome extremelly difficult for everyone involved .

All in all , this is no side-quest . Nothing points towards a side-quest , exactly the opposite i would say , denying the dead in numbers and also trying to add to the numbers of Westeros , or his own , is by no means side quest. It's as important as it gets.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 28, 2015 4:04 pm

I feel like Jon has a terrible communication strategy. If I were him I would emphasize that if they don't save the willing they will just join the army of the dead. He is not making that point forcefully enough.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 28, 2015 5:15 pm

The likes of Alliser Thorne, Bowen Marsh, Yarwick and the other fools who are against Jon's decision weren't at the Fist of the First Men right? They probably don't believe that White Walkers even exist and only see this young Lord Commander making reckless decisions to bring his wildling friends south of the Wall.

But then they've seen or atleast heard about the wight that attacked Lord Commander Mormont in S1. It's either bad communication skills as BC says or they just dislike every decision Jon takes because they dislike him personally, especially one decision as unpopular as this one.

It's really interesting stuff.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Then again, that prison scene wasn't that pointless since GoT needs to show a few titties per episode.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Pointless?? that was the best scene of the episode for me , i will never forget those tits Laughing

I liked what Urban mentioned though , that she did all that to make his blood run faster and make the poison do its work faster than intended . Then again , for what ulterior motive , i can't really guess why . You know , since she gave him the antidote too .. lol

Jokes aside though , i don't think that scene was pointless at all , she probaly had a good reason for doing so . Seeing how tough Bronn proved to be , she may be thinking of manipulating Bronn in order to get out of that cell , if an opportunity arises.

We have to wait and see what Bronn is thinking about her saving him. Not a man of gratitude , Bronn. But maybe he wants to sex her , hmm that's all the reason i would need really. I'd definitely help her out if i could bang her later despite anything , even knowing i was being baited Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Bronn is such a GOAT

Hope he doesn't get K.O'd to hell like the last 40 people i've complimented.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Bronn is such a GOAT

Hope he doesn't get K.O'd to hell like the last 40 people i've complimented.

that's what i am afraid really. I said that in the other thread , when they fought each other i noticed him being cut and you know , Oberyn's daughters means weapons will be poisoned e.t.c

Thankfully Urban was kind enough to spoil she gave him the antidote for that anyway Laughing

still , i must stay it still somehow doesn't look good for Bronn. I mean Jaime is a Lannister and Lord Commander of the Kingsguard , hated and despised sure , but they can't actually kill him on the spot to be honest and Doran knows it . Doran also doesn't know the GOAT Bronn is , so... Bronn's just another nobody who invaded and physically attacked folk in the Water Gardens . That's some shiit i am not sure if Jaime will be able to fix .

Hoping the best for my man Bronn . #Bronn for the Iron Thronn

But honestly?? it doesn't really look good for him . I can't see Doran giving 2 shiits about him , his only chance is Jaime saving his ass now. Or maybe , he somehow manages to escape with the help of the Sandsnakes ...?? I still think Jaime is his best bet , but if Jaime can't actually get him out , well i am pretty sure he will work something out with the sandsnakes , something that won't go as planned maybe . It seems the Sandsnakes plans always fail anyway Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Yeah it's worrying, my only hope is the sand slag takes a special liking to him and works out a solution
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 28, 2015 7:06 pm

special liking .. u spelled sex scene wrong hmm

Tyene sex scene , get hype

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 28, 2015 7:07 pm

I'd smash that

She's decent as well I guess

(no homo)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 pm

looooooooool
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Not only did Bronn try to steal away the princess, he also killed 3 Dornish guards and slapped the young prince (the biggest offence probably Laughing)

He's going to need Tyrion-like skills to get away with his head in place.

He was better off with his dimwitted wife Sad

---------

Inside the episode #7

Sam's bond with Gilly

GRRM on the poisons of House Martell

Episode #8 "Hardhome" preview
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Here is how I would fix the Sand Snakes jail scene: make the poison only kick off once aroused and explicitly state this. This way you give the tits a purpose rather than make them completely random.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Only 2 more episodes until the 'real' finale cheers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 29, 2015 9:14 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Only 2 more episodes until the 'real' finale cheers

Well tbh a lot did happen in last year's finale. Tyrion killed Tywin and Shae then escaped with Varys, Hound died, Arya finally used her Valar Morghulis coin and sailed to Braavos, Bran reached the Three Eyed Crow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 29, 2015 9:16 pm

If you read the remaining episode descriptions I think you're going to be disappointed
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 29, 2015 10:28 pm

M99 wrote:

Well tbh a lot did happen in last year's finale. Tyrion killed Tywin and Shae then escaped with Varys, Hound died, Arya finally used her Valar Morghulis coin and sailed to Braavos, Bran reached the Three Eyed Crow.

hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 30, 2015 12:39 am

Hardhome to be 20 minutes long and is "the most audacious fight to date", the "real" final comes early this season cheers

Also Tyrion & Dany is "everything the fans expect it to be"

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/29/spoiler-room-scoop-thrones-extant-legends-and-more

after this hype I can't imagine how it will live up to the expectations I have
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 30, 2015 10:18 am

BTW

anyone else that can't help but being reminded of JOE HART everytime Alliser Thorne appears ?! Laughing

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Screen-shot-2014-04-28-at-4-38-27-pmGAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 C_71_article_1595116_image_list_image_list_item_0_image
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 31, 2015 4:23 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned but E10 this season is called:

Spoiler:

Bah gawd Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Hmm, i'm guessing it'll have something to do with Dany and her dragons
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 31, 2015 5:00 pm

Can't wait for next weeks tl;dr post from m99
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 31, 2015 7:24 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Can't wait for next weeks tl;dr post from m99

rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 31, 2015 7:37 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Can't wait for next weeks tl;dr post from m99

I can't wait either Proud Too bad you are too illiterate to understand them Proud

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 31, 2015 7:45 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Hmm, i'm guessing it'll have something to do with Dany and her dragons

Cersei: What will happen if they confess?
High Sparrow: They will receive the *episode name*
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next