Winter is Coming
CBarca
neuro11
Donuts
windkick
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City  Empty UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City

Post by windkick Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:51 am

UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City  Tumblr_mxwcuu8e5L1rhhlcoo2_500

The march towards the treble will possibly be decided this week.

FC Barcelona vs Manchester City (2-1)
UEFA Champions League Second Leg

Date : 3/18/2015 (Wednesday)
Time : 14:45

UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City  Tumblr_n56m6iXZ1g1rledkoo8_250
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City  Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City

Post by Donuts Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:56 am

should be pretty basic.. if we don't concede in the first half we're pretty much in the clear.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City  Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City

Post by neuro11 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:02 am

is there any threat other than Aguero in M. City ??
No
We have to play vs one threat. They need to play at least vs 3 threats and a goal deficit with 2 away goals disadvantage. would be shame if we cant go through past this City.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:54 am

Simple. Don't play scared and the tie should be easy. We should have put them to the sword last game, I will settle for another goal in the first half and then playing a patient, but positive, possession game.

Can't see City getting anything here
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:53 am

Pep will be in attendance tomorrow. Already scouting his next potential oppoenents Proud
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:28 pm

What's he doing in Barcelona?

EDIT

I guess you were being serious, he really is coming to scout us LOL. He is going to also be in attendance for the Atletico/Neverkusen game today, then tomorrow be at the Camp Nou.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/152458/pep-guardiola-to-attend-barcelona-manchester-city-clash/
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Talk in Munich is that he he's about to be part of an election package in summer, return as manager, with Xavi as assistant; and he's in Barcelona to talk it over with Laporta.
Apparently our Bayern board is already scrambling for a replacement.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Talk in Munich is that he he's about to be part of an election package in summer, return as manager, with Xavi as assistant; and he's in Barcelona to talk it over with Laporta.
UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg Discussion : FC Barcelona vs Manchester City  I-dont-believe-you
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Talk in Munich is that he he's about to be part of an election package in summer, return as manager, with Xavi as assistant; and he's in Barcelona to talk it over with Laporta.

That would be just... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad banana banana banana banana drinking drinking cheers cheers
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Is this a troll move or are you serious? I need to know which it is first before I start screaming like a little girl.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:

Is this a troll move or are you serious? I need to know which it is first before I start screaming like a little girl.

Here you can see the headline.. "Pep kehrt zu Barca zurück" which means "Pep returns to Barca"

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bayern-pep-guardiola-kehrt-nach-barcelona-camp-nou-zurueck-4826098.html
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Pep also said a couple weeks ago that if he signs back with Barca you can hit him with a hammer.
don't get excited over rumors.

Last edited by Donuts on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:55 pm

yea I just don't ever see Pep coming back after how things went so south after he left regarding his relationship with the club and him. Xavi has been bringing up the coaching thing allot more recently, so maybe there could be some truth to it, even it's just a small bit of truth.

I COULD however see Laporta trying to lure Pep back with every inch of his soul. Him guaranteeing Pep would hand him the presidency back in a heart beat.

And I might get hated on for this, but Pep was almost too much of a tactical hippy towards the last 2 seasons for my liking. He mad me nervous. Plus I don't like his rotating door policy he had on signings, someone came in and it seemed like he immidietley wanted them out at the end of that season (Ibra, Cesc, Villa, etc).
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:21 am

Now it's reported that Tuchel is moving with his family to München these days, he's been hotly tipped to take over in summer after Pep returns to Barca and this move is further evidence it's actually happening.

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bayern-thomas-tuchel-zieht-maerz-nach-muenchen-moeglicher-nachfolger-guardiola-4828884.html
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 pm

I hope he stays in Munich.
If anything the constant comparison with his first period will crush him.

On the other hand this board is full of people that think that Barca 2009 -2012 wasn't a once in a lifetime thing...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:25 pm

He is intelligent enough to not come....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:32 pm

He will go to England for sure. Where to? I have no idea. If Bayern win the cl I have a feeling he will go to Manchester City.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm

Stoke...I have proof
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:18 pm

windkick wrote:yea I just don't ever see Pep coming back after how things went so south after he left regarding his relationship with the club and him. Xavi has been bringing up the coaching thing allot more recently, so maybe there could be some truth to it, even it's just a small bit of truth.

I COULD however see Laporta trying to lure Pep back with every inch of his soul. Him guaranteeing Pep would hand him the presidency back in a heart beat.

And I might get hated on for this, but Pep was almost too much of a tactical hippy towards the last 2 seasons for my liking. He mad me nervous. Plus I don't like his rotating door policy he had on signings, someone came in and it seemed like he immidietley wanted them out at the end of that season (Ibra, Cesc, Villa, etc).

You shouldnt get hated for that IMO.

There is no perfect coach. I think Pep was constantly aware that Barca had to continue to evolve on a tactical level to keep our advantage and with that came alot experimenting which obviously can sometimes be negative.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:20 pm

So apparently Vermalean is back to training and will debut in April.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Ter Stegen
Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Mascherano - Iniesta
Messi - Suárez - Neymar

Official. Pretty much the expected team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm

What was Ter Stegen thinking trying to take on Aguero?! Ridiculous
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Our finishing has been a joke, and Hart is having the game of his life.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

My god, it was like watching Sanchez and Pedro again, with Neymar and Suarez. Neymar started the bad karma with the first half miss like Sanchez started it against Chelsea.

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Our forwards made a zero look like hero :facepalm: one of the worst EPL keeper saving shots after shots of Neymar messi and suarez giving english media to hype on something in tomorrows daily. we better talk how awful and predictable those shots were. we always hit him rather than him saving those.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next