UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus [Leg 1/2 Discussion]

+2
Bankz
windkick
6 posters

Go down

UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus  [Leg 1/2 Discussion] Empty UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus [Leg 1/2 Discussion]

Post by windkick Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:43 pm

Discuss

img]http://cdn.sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Barcelona-vs-Juventus-e1433564654784.jpg[/img]

Last edited by windkick on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus  [Leg 1/2 Discussion] Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus [Leg 1/2 Discussion]

Post by Bankz Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:06 am

Barca are def getting prime brazil of the 70's or prime milan of the 80's/90's. While mehdrid gets either one of galatasaray/partisan belgrades of this world. U can bet on that. That being said, i do hope barca get dortmund or juve at least to change things up and make our match up more exciting. God, i will be so gutted if we get real/man-city/atletico/leichester, especially atletico and leichester as those will be the most boring match-ups ever tbh. Well, at least perez will make sure madrid avoid us anyway, so thats still some form of consolation.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus  [Leg 1/2 Discussion] Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Round of 8 - Juventus [Leg 1/2 Discussion]

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Madrid will get Leicester, obviously.

So of the rest of the teams, I would want, in decreasing order:

Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City
Real Madrid
Juventus
Atletico
Bayern Munich

I basically went from easiest to hardest, except with Madrid, which I think they are the hardest or second hardest after Bayern, but I would want to play them instead of leaving them for Atletico or some other team so they can reach the final easily...

If we can get Leicester, Leicester. I know they will park an airplane, but there's no way they can beat us. They only beat Sevilla because they missed TWO penalties and very clear chances. We would destroy them even if they park the bus. But they are destined to the Evil. I mean, it's not even luck, we all know it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Lol well said by everyone...

Me too wouldnt mind a change in match up, so Dortmund, Juve would be good. Want to avoid the repeats and other strong teams obviously. But Leicester is Reals so no hope there obviously Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:13 pm

I can see a CL clasico hapenning, we haven't experienced that since 2011 I believe.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:14 am

In order of who I would like to face to the least

Leicester City
Atletico Madrid
Monaco
Real Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Bayern Munich

Pretty teams that can fly off the wings I want to avoid, given that's still our biggest issue.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Atletico second? No way.

Would go with:

Leicester
Borussia Dortmund
Monaco
Real Madrid
Juventus
Atletico
Bayern Munich
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:47 am

This is exactly the kind of UCL draw I love where each of the eight teams has at least a decent chance of going through !!! Nobody has a cakewalk which is what I prefer.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum