McAgger
Jonathan28
zigra
urbaNRoots
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 30 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:35 am

We can tell you, however, that sources say McShane has a relatively small amount of screen-time during the season, yet his character is of key importance.

This was from Entertainment Weekly who got the news. If he is Septon Meribald he will interract with Sandor Clegane and possibly Jaime Lannister, it would be truly awesome.

I think he will play either Meribald or one of the Northern Lords, possibly Wyman Manderly. I expect Euron/Randyll to have more screentime.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 30 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Cleganebowl 2016 :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Moar R+L=J theories

Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:13 am

The points they bring up make it possible but I'd need to see specific textual evidence of George hinting at it. There are countless details about Jon that support the theory but Meera's such a minor character and I never really paid a great deal of attention to potential foreshadowing, but if true, then the evidence should be there to be found from her very first entrance into the series.

I think it's more likely to be like the theory about Aerys being the true father of either Tyrion or Jaime and Cersei. The timing can work in the exact same way as has been suggested by this theory but it doesn't mean George has chosen to write the story that way.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/george-rr-martin-has-confirmed-that-game-of-thrones-stannis-baratheon-is-very-much-alive-10473244.html

Fairly certain all here were convinced the Pink Letter was a ruse but interesting that he's chosen to answer this question so openly all the same.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 am

GRRM probably answered it because he has released Theon's first TWOW chapter where Stannis is very much alive and in a good mood aswell.

Doesn't necessarily mean he will survive the Battle of Winterfell though.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:00 pm

The actor who plays Jaime Lannister was spotted flying to Iceland for filming. Game of Thrones has used Iceland for filming North of the Wall, Riverlands and the Vale.

With Jaime returning to Kings Landing with his daughters corpse, I expect Cersei to send him away once and for all. Could he seek the Riverlands in the hopes of finding Brienne and then stumble into the BWB/The Hound/Freys storyline?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Let's hope we get to see Jaime's riverlands arc

But probably won't come across well since a lot of it requires narrative.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Yeah me too.

Also this:

We’ve gotten our hands on a casting breakdown detailing the role of a rugged pirate in his 30’s. He’s a tough sort with a violent temper. They require “a tall and rugged actor.” This actor has to be able to stand up in a crowd and make himself heard because he’s got a lot of forceful dialogue in one scene with leading cast members. They’re searching for a man with a “sharp mind and machismo.” This character shoots next week in Northern Ireland

I also thought Victarion, but this character will have one scene. He sounds like one of Euron's/Asha's competitors at the Kingsmoot. Happy that they are doing the Kingsmoot to estabilish Euron as the next villain in the story.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 pm

What do y'all think? (He presents some good points)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 pm

3 sec in

some pleb wearing ned's holy garments

close tab

delete chrome

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:00 pm

If you can get past the shit intro, its worth it imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:04 am

Can I watch it if I still haven't finished ADWD. I'm around 60% done with it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:01 am

Spanish translator: The only way TWOW is not coming out in 2016 is if a comet blows up earth before then.

http://www.fantifica.com/literatura/noticias/alejo-cuervo-vientos-de-invierno-saldra-en-ingles-espanol-en-2016/

Kida confirming what most of us hoped for, I only wish he will beat Season 6
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:36 pm

I predicted March 2016.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:12 pm

While I hope TWOW comes out in 2016, I'm not against the idea of getting TWOW after S6. I can still enjoy the book having watched S6 but I'm not sure I will enjoy the show as much having read the last book. And the book purists will be unbearable in their show ratings if they know what happens in TWOW.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Some big spoilers coming out of WatchersOnTheWall for S6 (and TWOW), not sure if I should post them but holy shiiit.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:12 pm

don't
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Urban are you referring to that thing in the north? (trying to be as vague as possible)

It doesn't sound so surprising to me
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Yeah maybe not so surprising, still sounds pretty epic to me.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Also it might not be a book spoiler because we know that in the show Stannis lost whereas we don't know if that is true in the book. So that could affect the political map of the north quite a lot. It doesn't seem impossible that, however epic it sounds, it won't make it to the book.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:09 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Spanish translator: The only way TWOW is not coming out in 2016 is if a comet blows up earth before then.

http://www.fantifica.com/literatura/noticias/alejo-cuervo-vientos-de-invierno-saldra-en-ingles-espanol-en-2016/

Kida confirming what most of us hoped for, I only wish he will beat Season 6

I have become so jaded with TWOW that when I first read this post I thought it said TWOW will not come in 2016. Was thinking how would the end of the world make it release earlier Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 pm

lmao thought the same Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:25 am

Polish ASOIAF translator was asked by the publisher to "reserve time at the end of the year for the TWOW translation"

http://piesnloduiognia.pl/relacja-z-konwentu-kapitularz-2015/

Edd, fetch me my hype
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:28 am

Looks like March 2016 is feasable. Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:25 am

Please be feb so we have a bit of time to smash it

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next