Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:18 am

Portuguese press report interest in Adriano from Porto. I think he's a better forward than he's ever shown at Milan but we're simply not going to extract any more from him and he's been poor in pre-season. With Niang, Lapadula and potentially even Bacca still around there's simply no space, so he will surely leave at some stage. Hopefully this goes ahead, I think it suits all parties.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:53 am

Anyone ever heard of Gustavo Gomez? 23 year old central defender coming from the Argentinian League, reported fee of around 8 million euros according to Gazzetta, after we realised we couldn't afford Musacchio.

Spoiler:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Seems like another Salamon/Vergara
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Watching a youtube compilation of his "skills." rofl rofl rofl

The guy who made this video has got to be trolling. rofl rofl rofl

From this guy's ENTIRE 77 game professional club career, he's selected maybe a dozen passes which are presumably the highlights of this illustrious display of the art of football. The majority are long balls which simply miss their target and one was a 12 yard pass along the ground to a stationary midfielder. rofl rofl rofl

What exactly didn't make this video? rofl rofl rofl

The guy looks like he has even less composure on the ball than Zapata. I didn't like the idea of signing an injury prone player but if this is what we're reduced to then just give Caceres what he wants and let's take our chances. Might as well call Favalli out of retirement.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:15 pm

For those who want to watch, my favourite moment is perhaps 2:07 when he picks up the ball in front of the box, runs to the halfway line while ignoring simple passing options then completely mishits a dangerous, needlessly lofted ball into central midfield. The camera of course cuts away before the presumed turnover, with him now out of position and needing to recover. rofl rofl rofl

Who spent time making this "highlights" package? rofl rofl rofl

I might legitimately be going insane right now. Who scouted this guy? How much must we suffer? rofl rofl rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:20 pm

The play that starts from ~3:11 lmaoooo, 3rd world football at its best

3:50 onwards is legit just a ground pass LMFAO

Atleast the music is good Laughing

-----------------Don
-Calabria--Gomez--Romagnoli--MDS
---Kucka-----Schweini---Kovacic
--Suso--------Niang------Bonaventura

Great team
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:26 pm

This will no doubt end up having something to do with an agent or a fund that owns the player who have offered Gomez to Galliani.

This is what happens when you don't have proper procedures that ensures not only a strong scouting network but that people with the right technical knowledge sign off on these things.

No doubt due to the end of the exclusivity agreement with the Chinese conglomerate and the doubts about the sales, Galliani no longer has to clear potential targets with Ganickoff. The shackles are off and Fester is going to work his magic.

I'm so desperate right now I've been reduced to thoughts such as "De Sciglio wasn't completely terrible that time we used him at centre back, right?"
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:36 pm

I recall Allegri used him once when we had an emergency, dont even remember the scoreline/game

If worse comes to worse, there's a veteran italian lurking the streets of Villarreal whom we can always call
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:55 pm

It appears we might sign Gomez on loan with an option to buy. Assuming it's not a mandatory option this is at least better news, we can either kick the guy to the curb if he's useless or we've established a set price if he proves competent.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Anto Vito of Milan News (a bit hit or miss) is claiming that we are go full steam ahead for Cuadrado
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:07 pm

He's not the sort of player you can build a great team around but he'd represent a huge jump in quality on our right flank. I imagine Conte would want to keep him at Chelsea but the prospect of a starting spot under his old coach will probably sway Cuadrado to agitate for a move.

Let the fantasy market begin. Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Inter are being linked with Bacca as an Icardi replacement. rofl

Matri's free any time you want.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:13 pm

I would like Matri to come back if Zaza leaves (likely)
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Why, does Sturaro need cheering up on the bench? Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Have you seen the kinda women that hang around Matri???

Sturaro would be ecstatic about the move Laughing  

For real though, I love the guy. Zaza doesn't wanna stay with poverty minutes anymore and we just dropped Higuain on him. Higuain and Mandzukic will have most of the playing time for sure. We need someone thats happy be around and can be called on with no problems for the few minutes available.

Matri always comes through for us. He won us the coppa Italia in his last loan Proud

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 B8yXMBvCIAA9qLM

How can I not want that back ffs
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Di Marzio now: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/milan-da-cuadrado-a-zaza-passando-per-bacca-cosi-cambia-il-mercato/

-We want Cuadrado
-Sosa deal might be closed next week
-Bacca might accept West Ham's offer

and

We are looking seriously at acquiring Zaza rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Fair point. Laughing

So did Borriello and Osvaldo, that's how good your service is. Laughing With your current options up front, Zaza would be a fool not to leave for more game time. I'm not certain you even need to replace him though given your ability now to alter formations but Allegri will want a centre forward there just in case, I'm sure.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:43 pm

ES wrote:Di Marzio now: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/milan-da-cuadrado-a-zaza-passando-per-bacca-cosi-cambia-il-mercato/

-We want Cuadrado
-Sosa deal might be closed next week
-Bacca might accept West Ham's offer

and

We are looking seriously at acquiring Zaza rofl rofl

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

We don't need another central attacker. If we do insist on chasing an Italian forward, we might at least look at Gabbiadini who can cover any position in the front three theoretically. I would prefer a dedicated wide attacker but beats chasing Zaza.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:57 pm

We already have Lapadula as an Italian forward to sate B's fascist desires, this is completely retarded. Wolfsburg was quoted to get him at 25m, if we pay anywhere near that rofl (sadly we will)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:31 pm

We are back ffs.

Bonaventura Bacca Cuadrado
Kovacic Paredes Borja
Antonelli Romagnoli Musacchio Calabria
Donnarrumma

cheers
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Time to pay 60m for Aubameyang imo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:15 pm

BREAKING: There were contacts between Milan and Juve for De Sciglio today, who Milan value at least €25M. [Sky]

Juve are stacked on the wings, its interesting that Dost brought up MDS as CB, you think Allegri might use him as a RCB? If so, can we lure Rugani away? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:25 am

Hope we don't sell MDS. We are gonna regret it if we do.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:10 am

I'm personally not all too bothered, he's a fullback not a midfielder/forward/centreback, its not a 'loss of limb' so to speak, we have another great youngster in Calabria, plus 25m is a lot can net us a good CB/CM, an area we desperately need to strengthen

Watch this evolve into a Zaza-MDS swap though
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:21 am

Calabria has played like 2 games. We don't know anything about him. But then again, MDS has been not so great for the past couple seasons, but I think that has to with the toxic environment that has been prevailing in the dressing room and the constant changing of managers and instability (which is not such a great thing for developing players).
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:34 am

De Sciglio either needs to be trusted as a starter this season or we might as well let him go in my eyes, there's not much to be gained by him sitting on our bench for yet another year.

I've stated in the past that I'm against giving up on De Sciglio however I would accept a player exchange. Cash is useless, we lack judgement and the market is insane. If we identified a player we need more than De Sciglio though then we shouldn't hesitate. He can certainly grow into a great player but we're covered in his position and other positions, such as central defence, are harder to cover.

Would happily swap him for Rugani - or if he could be persuaded to go elsewhere - Paredes, if we have a cash flow problem.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next