Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Empty Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 am

Are we being linked to him or is that a suggestion?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 am

Suggestion
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:44 am

My issue with Mata is he's essentially a midfield nomad. You have to ensure that everyone fits his agenda and I think he'd be treated very roughly by defenders in Italy.

That being said, we're not in a position to reject anyone of his obvious creative talent. I think for the money we'd have to spend, we probably could get Isco instead, but if an opportunity existed and no one better wanted to come, then yes, I'd have him. He's likely to be prohibitively expensive though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 am

I think he wouldn't be as expensive as you think, he recently got into a scuffle with Mou and apparently he wants to sell him. I don't even know where he plays these days (RW?) but when i see him mentioned, i remember 2012 Chelsea Mata in which he was amazing. I generally agree with you, i wouldn't turn him down, his creative facet is ever so much needed, however, i do think we can get him at cut price deal, especially if he's getting ousted
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 am

Last time Mou outed him from Chelsea he managed to get 50 million for him. Laughing

He was obviously younger then and we're not quite as sweet a honey pot as a desperate Moyeschester but I imagine they'd ask for around 35 still.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 am

Isco it is then
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:59 am

Paredes, Isco and Bonaventura feeding the ball forward.

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out 9k=

Inb4 Sosa, Bertolacci and Honda.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 am

When Niang keeps missing
Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:11 am

In my opinion Mata is the kind of player that can help the team if he isn't the one expected to create, to assist, score or to be more specific, to lead the attack!

If you put him at Juventus, with Pjanic, Dybala and Higuain... He can play there. But at Milan, the fans and most importantly the club will have right now very high expectations from him because you don't really have another player of that quality in attack (am I wrong? Laughing )

That's because Mata was never a charismatic guy, a true leader, he is very ambitious, could cause nerves and tension on the pitch but only if leaded by someone else.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:19 am

Vlad the Impaler wrote:In my opinion Mata is the kind of player that can help the team if he isn't the one expected to create, to assist, score or to be more specific, to lead the attack!

If you put him at Juventus, with Pjanic, Dybala and Higuain... He can play there. But at Milan, the fans and most importantly the club will have right now very high expectations from him because you don't really have another player of that quality in attack (am I wrong? Laughing )

That's because Mata was never a charismatic guy, a true leader, he is very ambitious, could cause nerves and tension on the pitch but only if leaded by someone else.

We don't really have anyone of quality let alone Mata's quality. Laughing

I think the most important thing is that, if someone of his ilk arrives, that they not be the only creative signing. Burdening a single player with this responsibility will simply create an easy scapegoat, reminiscent of Diego at Juventus perhaps.

Ideally we'd see the arrival of a new ball playing anchor - Montolivo has become a competent DM but is physically spent after his leg break and multiple muscular injuries - and a creative central midfielder to accompany a wide attacker. I actually think that taking a punt on Ander from United wouldn't be a bad idea, despite his poor form of late. I can't see him getting much space at United, particularly with the signing of Pogba and he'd be a cheaper alternative to Isco at LCM.

Mata would certainly be asked to be the main man in the final third but our problems start much deeper and if they're not solved then only a creative centre forward such as Ibra could have papered over the cracks.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:37 am

dostoevsky wrote:
We don't really have anyone of quality let alone Mata's quality. Laughing
I really feel bad for Milan, tbh. Sad

dostoevsky wrote:
I think the most important thing is that, if someone of his ilk arrives, that they not be the only creative signing. Burdening a single player with this responsibility will simply create an easy scapegoat, reminiscent of Diego at Juventus perhaps.

That's the main aspect that I was trying to tell in my previous post, you did it better than me.

dostoevsky wrote:
Ideally we'd see the arrival of a new ball playing anchor - Montolivo has become a competent DM but is physically spent after his leg break and multiple muscular injuries - and a creative central midfielder to accompany a wide attacker. I actually think that taking a punt on Ander from United wouldn't be a bad idea, despite his poor form of late. I can't see him getting much space at United, particularly with the signing of Pogba and he'd be a cheaper alternative to Isco at LCM.

Ander wasn't exactly in poor form. It's hard to shine and to be in good form in a team that struggles to finish in top 4 and don't even achieve this objective. Nobody except Martial and Rashford was in good form with LvG, last season. He should get time to play!

Herrera was more of a b2b midfielder at Bilbao if I remember well. Under van Gaal he clearly endorsed the role of a DM. He played in the 2nd half today, against Leicester and I saw only positive aspects regarding the way he played. I was surprised to see the determination. Even though the whole team was solid and united, Herrera was shining of determination and running circles around everybody. Withal, he had some superb tackles. He isn't the creative CM he used to be at Bilbao, but can still shoot very well from outside the box, defend well and pass simple to keep possession.

dostoevsky wrote:
Mata would certainly be asked to be the main man in the final third but our problems start much deeper and if they're not solved then only a creative centre forward such as Ibra could have papered over the cracks.

Asking Mata to be the main man in the final third... I thought it is like this before he joined United, then I could see what his limits are. He has a weird style of play. He likes to play wide, doesn't like to cross, usually cuts inside but doesn't shoot only when he is completely tired and can't think anymore. All that remains is to pass either to the CM, either to the strikers. Believe me, he can't really pass forward if the game is static. The only moments when he can really help is when all the players are playing fast paced football and he doesn't have time do to much overthinking. He can't be let alone to be the main man. Sorry, bro.

PS. Ibra said in a post match interview that he is now at the biggest club that he has ever played for and mentioned Milan being very close after Man United for him.  Lol at Juve, Inter & Barca.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Di Marzio:

Roma and Bologna continue to collaborate on the market. Roma remain very involved over Diawara And of a number of teams looking to take Sadiq Umar, 1997-born attacker owned by Roma, it's Bologna who top the list. A deal tied to Sadiq and Diawara could take place. But without selling Paredes, Roma would not add Diawara to their squad. But there is a need for a striker in Bologna, so Sadiq could end up lining up for Donadoni's team, on a loan move with a purchase option. Roma need to approve the deal, but remain in contacts with Bologna over several late deals in the transfer market.

pls
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Paredes seems pretty determined to stay at Roma. He has been talking up Spalletti and wanting to triumph with Roma now that he is back.

Milan should cut the middle man and go for Diawara IMO and then a more experienced midfielder for stability.

Diawara - Witsel - Kucka

Time to drop that chinese money.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:30 pm

@rincon

And Fellaini. Free.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:39 pm

I don't mind us going for Diawara, but there hasn't been links with us and him at all :/ , he's been mostly Napoli and Roma all summer. Paredes on the other hand, we've had links to, not concrete, but a few mentions here and there.

At the moment, its hard to see us going for him, he was heading to Napoli for 18-19m but then there was a 'mixup' and he was 'missing' for days as no one could reach his cell Laughing , Napoli opted for Zielinski and now Roma has come back into the fray. For us to go after him, we need to drop interest in Badelj and for that to happen, Fiorentina has to be adamant on not selling him (which seems likely atm), hopefully we go for either one, my preference is still Paredes, as Diawara is a bit of a red card threat and still a bit raw, but i can't say no, especially when we have Bertolacci lurking for a spot Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:42 pm

He wants to join Milan, but Fiore won't sell.

http://www.football-italia.net/88950/agent-%E2%80%98badelj-wants-milan%E2%80%99
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Good. The Paredes dream is still alive. Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Honda is likely to depart Milan. The player is being followed by clubs in the Premier League and Bundesliga. [Sky]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Does anyone know if Paredes has an EU passport? Need to know especially since we have 1 non-EU spot left
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Berlusconi has given his approval for an extra €10-15M to sign a midfielder. Chinese have given their OK too. [Sky]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Milan TV confirm €10-15M budget has been given for the midfield, but say it won't be Sosa, Milan Badelj or Paredes.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:06 pm

MilanTV rofl

Would rather trust the sun
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Asensio is needed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Sky claim the midfielder Milan will sign will probably be a South American young talent but not known to the public. Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Original
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Galliani contacted Roma sporting director Sabatini a week ago to ask for Paredes but his attempt was rejected [Sky].

FFS

GO AGAIN, LET THEM GET DIAHRREA
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next