Pedram
M99
Casciavit
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 42 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 am

RealGunner wrote:@tom

lmfao at that mcdonalds addicted 40 year old virgin loner chanting "WCW" when sting came out rofl rofl

rofl

RealGunner wrote:@tom

mt called paige ugly

wtf even wt..... ffs no ffs mt no stop it ffs u

Yohan Modric wrote:I don't even know why they've even booked Lesnar this strong ffs. First of all ending the streak was a stupid move.

Secondly, giving the title to someone who barely appears and everytime he does it's the usual 'MY CLIENTZ WIL DESTROY U' crap.

Part timers should never be world champion. This is the WWE, sports entertainment, not some real sport where athletes show up twice a year just to fight.

To top it all of they have the most bland, undeserving talent go up against him in the main event of WM. Laughing

Agree about Reigns, but Bork showing up once a decade >>>> other main eventers atm boring people twice a Week

Can't believe JBL tonight. Lost a lot of respect for him

"No man can stand up to Big Show when he lets loose. Or no beast for that matter"

Cole "What about Bork Lesnar (something like that anyway"

JBL "Now I would LO-UH-UH-VE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN, THAT WOULD BE MONEY"

:facepalm: so F*CKING MOTHERF*CKING insulting to our intelligence, 3 *bleep* weeks ago Brock *bleep* beasted Big Show and Kane, and over the last decade he has 958497 clean wins over big show

WHERE IS THE *bleep* CONTINUITY FFS, and WHY ARE BIG SHOW AND KANE ALWAYS GOING OVER EVERYBODY WHO'S NOT A *bleep* MAIN EVENTER IN 2015, AND BEING BUILT UP AGAIN AND AGAIN

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 42 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by silver Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 am

Ugh, once again I cannot believe they are wasting Undertaker and Sting by not having them wrestle each other.

No one gives a shit about Wyatt. Look at Taker's opponents in the last several years: HBK, HBK, HHH, HHH, Punk, Lesnar, Wyatt. One of these does not belong...

Also, can you job Ziggler out anymore...Pretty much just a placeholder against the Authority until the real hero (Orton) shows up. They build him up with that great victory at Survivor Series and them proceeds to kill all his momentum. I really can't understand WWE's booking philosophy sometimes...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 am

Reigns vs Lesnar ffs. :bow:
Thought they wanted to mess this up by adding Bryan. Would have been a god awful move as they did a similar thing last year.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:11 am

Right 4 points:

1) Tyson Kidd is awesome. He far outshines Cesaro. Not that Cesaro isn't entertaining, Kidd is just that damn good.

2) Bray. When he first got called up I was excited. Heck I enjoyed him for a good half year. But what seems like an eternity he's still doing the same s###. I can't believe they're wasting Taker. Husky Harris + locked basement= Bray Wyatt. I would like to know why people still root for him, when his promos are repetitive & he's god awful in the ring. Isn't that why some hate Cena?

3) Bryan-Reigns. Now i'm a bryan fan, after the rumble I thought he'd be given a nothing feud come WM. He still will, however at least he got to main event another PPV before then. If you mute the match it was a solid 4* (crowd was god awful). Obviously DB carried the lions share, but Reigns didn't just go along for a free ride. My issue is with the finish. Bryan gets pinned by 1 spear? Really? This is the same guy that a year ago, was essentially in 2 WM main events, ate finisher after finisher, had an injured arm and still won. The build up was great making both men seem equal, but that match was all about making Reigns look strong. Roman breaks out of multiple YES locks and kicks out of a Running knee, which has apparently never been kicked out of (Orton, WM?) yet DB can't kick out of 1 spear? FML. I read a great comment last night:
'This was wrestler vs entertainer. And Vince won'

Also anyone that thinks Seth is winning the title at Mania, think again. Roman's booking has suggested that it doesn't matter who you are, you've got to make Roman look strong. There's no way Seth is stealing his thunder. Seth will cash in & Roman will retain.

4) Reigns-Lesnar is going to go down as one of the worst mainevents. All of Roman's singles matches have been against guys that make the other guy look better. Lesnar is not that guy. My hope is Brock re-signs, beats Roman, Seth cashes in and wins.
If not that, I hope Lesnar breaks Reigns. No one man should be able to beat the one in 21 and 1. The man who made John Cena, the franchise, the man that runs the place a jobber at SummerSlam. The man that took like 5AA's, 5 curb stomps, was put through a table and still came out on top at the Rumble.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 am

Unfortunately, they have to book Reigns this way because they've already booked Lesnar to be completely unstoppable. It's all the more reason to have a triple threat main event at Wrestlemania, as at least that way nobody would have to pin Lesnar to win.

As far as Wyatt goes, there's a fundamental flaw with his character right now. He's a cult leader and preacher without a cult he can preach to. I don't know why they broke up his stable with Rowan and Harper so soon, but it doesn't appear to be working out for any of them right now.

Wrestlemania isn't looking too exciting at the moment, but screw it, it's not like I'm going to pay anything to watch it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 pm

M99 wrote:Holy shit calm down MT lol

Lol he mad as hell Laughing

In other news, Cena is officially a mid card scrub now hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee with the fallout from Fastlane and the latest on the Road to WrestleMania 31.

Confirmed for tonight’s show is Paul Heyman and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar addressing Roman Reigns and another 2015 Hall of Fame announcement, which is expected to be a tag team going in. Stars advertised for tonight include Lesnar, Reigns, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Kane and Big Show. An eight-man match with those 8 Superstars is advertised locally.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* Will Randy Orton get his hands on Seth Rollins?

* How will John Cena bounce back from his loss to Rusev?

* Is Roman Reigns ready to face Brock Lesnar?

* How will Triple H’s WrestleMania showdown with Sting affect The Authority?

* Will The Undertaker respond to Bray Wyatt’s challenge?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 pm

El Gunner wrote:Reigns vs Lesnar ffs. :bow:
Thought they wanted to mess this up by adding Bryan. Would have been a god awful move as they did a similar thing last year.

You do know Reigns vs Lesnar one on one will be god awful? Only decent matches Reigns had was from people who could carry matches. Orton, Bryan, Rollins. And even then the matches were just good, nothing excellent.

I remember people in chat yesterday talking about Ted DiBiase Jr. If we had current senile Vince on 2010, he would have bade DiBiase win the Royal Rumble, shove him down our throats and make him break The Undertaker's streak despite him not getting as over as they want.

@silver: They are killing Ziggler's momentum so that he does not outshine Reigns. Same with Ambrose, that's why he has 0 PPV wins since Shield broke up. Battleground to Hell In A Cell, 80% of crowd signs were Ambrose related and now he gets some YAY ITS AMBROSE pops. They don't give a shit who we like, Reigns is the guy and they don't give a shit we like Bryan, Ziggler and Ambrose more.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:13 pm

I still disagree that Lesnar can't carry a match tbh, I don't think it will be great but I think it will better than you all think.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I still disagree that Lesnar can't carry a match tbh, I don't think it will be great but I think it will better than you all think.

Current UFC Lesnar can't. 2003 Brock was a wrestling machine. This Brock can german suplex, kick, punch, elbow, Kimora Lock, F5. The matches are entertaining as hell with opponents like Rollins and Punk. The match will be good if it's No DQ.

This guy is better than Reigns in every facet other than the look and family heritage and that's all that matters for Vince.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=666001560171419

What a promo. Can't believe he is the least pushed of The Shield. Fighting for the IC title while Reigns is fighting for world title :facepalm:

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Which is ironic because in UFC he wrestled as much as anyone lol.

I agree on Ambrose though, I'd love to see that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

What an awful crowd. They need to stop going to those quiet cities for PPV's.

Meh PPV either way. Enjoyed the Sting-HHH segment, but the crowd's pop when Sting showed up. :facepalm:

Ambrose vs Barret went more or less how I expected it to. Ambrose willl get his WM moment by winning the IC title lol. It's good that he's trying to elevate it though.

Surprised Cena 'passed out' against Rusev. But this will mean another Cena redemption storyline, I can see old man Hogan getting involved in this one lol.

Got chills down my spine when I heard Takers theme. However, I did know it was 90% likely Bray Wyatt.

Reigns-Bryan was alright. Reigns did an awful job at selling Bryan's offense. Felt to stop-start for my liking. Reigns ending the job with one spear Proud

Bryan from main eventing WM30 to Opening the show at WM31 against Sheamus Proud

Last edited by Casciavit on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:38 pm

I agree with M99, I don't think Lesnar can carry a match. Reigns- Lesnar is going to be awful. Not Goldberg-Lesnar type of awful, but just a bit better.

The crowd is going to shit on it either way. Only hope is that Rollins cashes in after.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Goldberg and Lesnar was good in isolation imo, problem was both were about to leave so it was hard to really make it look good in the big picture.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I still disagree that Lesnar can't carry a match tbh, I don't think it will be great but I think it will better than you all think.

Current UFC Lesnar can't. 2003 Brock was a wrestling machine. This Brock can german suplex, kick, punch, elbow, Kimora Lock, F5. The matches are entertaining as hell with opponents like Rollins and Punk. The match will be good if it's No DQ.

This guy is better than Reigns in every facet other than the look and family heritage and that's all that matters for Vince.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=666001560171419

What a promo. Can't believe he is the least pushed of The Shield. Fighting for the IC title while Reigns is fighting for world title :facepalm:

Also had a great promo on the preshow.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:49 pm

WM card is more or less shaping up

Taker-Bray
Lesnar-Reigns
Cena-Rusev
Sheamus-Bryan
Ascension Vs Usos/Team Bland
Orton Vs Rollins
Ambrose Vs BNB
Paige Vs Nikki
Sting Vs HHH

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Don't understand the Ambrose Vs BNB feud. Ambrose felt hell a lot like a heel while BNB face. Doesn't make sense

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Only WM match im looking forward to is HHH vs Sting and only curious how Reigns will be booked against Lesnar.

Anyway, is the fastlane DVD worth getting? I usually dont read the results before i see the DVD but this felt like a filler PPV so i didnt bother with the wait..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:53 pm

well it had its moments. Thought the crowd made the PPV worse than it was.

I say might as well get it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:56 pm

According to Dave Meltzer on the Observer message board, the reason this whole ordeal between Dr. Amann and CM Punk is coming out now is because WWE now believes that Punk "beat them at their own game." Originally, they thought he had such a strong case that they settled and hoped it would go away but now they think he "outworked them" and that's why this is happening this way.

While Daniel Bryan won't be in the main event of WrestleMania 31, the good news (depending on perspective) is that it appears that match with Dolph Ziggler isn't dead after all.

Early word on the Bray Wyatt vs. Undertaker match is that it will be a Casket match.

WWE teased days ago that a tag team will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, to be announced today. According to PW Insider, that tag team is likely to be The Bushwhackers.

Speaking of the Hall of Fame, PW Insider also notes that Kevin Nash will be going into the Hall of Fame this year with Shawn Michaels doing the honors.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Exactly my point.

And this whole triple threat thing that people wanted/wants is ridiculous. As said they want it to be the same as last year. And that's just crazy. Move on ffs. The WWE already made their decisions, how much of a dicks will they look like if they bent over to the fans again and add boring old Yes-chant into the match. They did that last years. Ffs have balls and stick through with your initial decision, your not going to lose your whole fanbase.

Two beasts up against each other in WM main event, that won't be piss poor. It's a new fresh face (Reigns) in a WM main event, jesus do you people want the same people everything single year.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:33 pm

What is this disgusting Bray Wyatt hate?

"Terrible in the ring" Laughing had some great matches

"Repetititve" As in...? Everybody cuts the same type of promo's every week, that's kind of the whole point of gimmicks. What do you want from him? One week he's a dark cult leader, next week he should cut a never give up promo, week after that he can cut a comedy promo. Yeah... no.

Comparing him to Cena? People aren't fed up just because Cena's gimmick hasn't changed, they were fed up because he was going over everybody for over a f*cking decade, Jesus rofl Has Bray even been on the main roster for 2 years?

'Wasting Taker on Bray'

Well for once WWE can actually do something right and look to the future and give somebody a monster push at the expense of a legend. But nah instead of building up credible superstars for the next 10 years, let's throw in two ancient wrestlers, both of which cut about 0.7 promo's per year on the mic and have them RASSLE it out meanwhile people like Bray can job to Big Show. That's what's best for business right?

Sting-Taker can happen when one or both are ready to retire. Calling out Wyatt like he's some sort of scrub with no talent is disgraceful considering almost everything he's done since re-debuting has been his own ideas. Meanwhile you have 99% of the rest of the roster getting spoon fed generic crap and using about 2 different moves 50 times per match yeah because they're so awesomely talented Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:40 pm

I have nothing against Bray, I just feel that Taker shouldn't be wrestling lol. Also WWE have buried the *bleep* outta him tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:51 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Exactly my point.

And this whole triple threat thing that people wanted/wants is ridiculous. As said they want it to be the same as last year. And that's just crazy. Move on ffs. The WWE already made their decisions, how much of a dicks will they look like if they bent over to the fans again and add boring old Yes-chant into the match. They did that last years. Ffs have balls and stick through with your initial decision, your not going to lose your whole fanbase.

Two beasts up against each other in WM main event, that won't be piss poor. It's a new fresh face (Reigns) in a WM main event, jesus do you people want the same people everything single year.

wat

So WWE should not listen to the fans and just push whoever they like Laughing A triple threat would have been poor yes but it would be better than what we are going to get. You honestly believe we will get a WM main event worthy match in Lesnar vs Reigns? The vocal majority is against this match for a reason.

Also why did Big Show and Kane get the pin yesterday? It's 2015 what is the point of making them look strong. So that Reigns looks stronger when he beats them for the 50th time?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Please God let Brock re-sign and beat Reigns ffs. Please, please God.

Even if Seth cashes in on Reigns it would still suck because it's so obvious that the next 3 months after that would be Reigns squashing Rollins and everybody else connected to him multiple times until he gets a clean title win, after failing with some 10 on 1 beatdowns where he still looks strong anyway.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:What is this disgusting Bray Wyatt hate?

"Terrible in the ring" Laughing had some great matches

"Repetititve" As in...? Everybody cuts the same type of promo's every week, that's kind of the whole point of gimmicks. What do you want from him? One week he's a dark cult leader, next week he should cut a never give up promo, week after that he can cut a comedy promo. Yeah... no.

Comparing him to Cena? People aren't fed up just because Cena's gimmick hasn't changed, they were fed up because he was going over everybody for over a f*cking decade, Jesus rofl Has Bray even been on the main roster for 2 years?

'Wasting Taker on Bray'

Well for once WWE can actually do something right and look to the future and give somebody a monster push at the expense of a legend. But nah instead of building up credible superstars for the next 10 years, let's throw in two ancient wrestlers, both of which cut about 0.7 promo's per year on the mic and have them RASSLE it out meanwhile people like Bray can job to Big Show. That's what's best for business right?

Sting-Taker can happen when one or both are ready to retire. Calling out Wyatt like he's some sort of scrub with no talent is disgraceful considering almost everything he's done since re-debuting has been his own ideas. Meanwhile you have 99% of the rest of the roster getting spoon fed generic crap and using about 2 different moves 50 times per match yeah because they're so awesomely talented Laughing

PREACH!!!!! :bow:

Also, what is this nonsense that Lesnar can't carry a match? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next