Pedram
M99
Casciavit
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 44 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Worst RTWM ever imo.

Report: Taker Not Expected To Appear Till Mania Itself
as of this week that is the plan. Taker will accept challenge via Cryptic Message.

according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 44 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Heyman sucking on Reigns' cock...

Vince Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 pm

That heyman promo was disgusting. I like how the crowd bood every time Heyman said Reigns would beat whatever legend, and when he got to Cena they cheered Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Oh man that Reigns promo :facepalm:
Also hated how much Bryan and Heyman had to put over Roman.
I get Heyman, as Brock isn't around (or is he?) and you've got to build up the match as Roman can't be trusted to. However, Bryan just went completely overboard, almost made me change the channel.

Also there was a report out earlier that stated that Brock was at RAW. Apparently there were breaking news alerts on wwe.com, but they were pulled.

"The story is ongoing and still in progress," Meltzer said. "I don't think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled... But something happened, but what that is, I do not know."

I think he might have been told to endorse Reigns and didn't feel up to it.
Would be funny if Vince told Brock that Roman's going over at Mania so Brock bailed.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:55 pm

wwe trying harder than ever to force us to like somebody lmao

Reigns that guy who was jobbing or getting DQ'd in singles matches 24/7 as a heel in the Shield has now without any gradual improvement surpassed 99% of wwe superstars in history. How/why am I supposed to buy in to this

Vince should *bleep* off and take his pretty boy fettish with him the deluded old fck
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Heyman was selling the feud. It's classic heel booking. Hype up your opponent as someone so good that he would beat anyone on any day, but would never be able to lace your boots.

It was still incredibly over the top though Laughing

Wouldn't surprise me if Vince actually 'believed that' :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:28 am

Has there been any point in history where WWE help back others from being too popular so that their chosen guy does not get outshone?

Bryan, gets eliminated in 10 minutes from the Rumble. Then used to give Reigns a compelling feud, the put him over and be friends with him. Also his pops are being muted.

Ambrose, lost 8 PPV matches in a row, competing for the midcard title.

Ziggler, dropped his title, been losing for a couple of weeks now, got kayfabe fired so he does not build any more steam from the Rumble.

I know they tried to shove people like Lex Luger down our throats but have they EVER held others back intentionally so hard?

Last edited by M99 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:34 am

Watching Raw. Man Orton is always loved by everyone most of the time lol.

Unreal reception
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 am

Shane McMahon mention :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 am

Finished watching

1) Great to have Orton back

2) Terrible terrible treatment of Divas. Not that I am a fan of Divas matches but that was pretty insulting to give them 10 seconds in a 3 hour show. This is RTWM not road to fast lane.

3) I don't understand why they are making BNB look like a joke. They don't let him cut promos anymore. No more bad news. Ambrose is going over when it should be both of them going over. I'd be surprised if BNB comes on top at any time.

Although, think we might see a triple threat for IC with ziggler, dean and bnb.

4) Orton is obviously going to turn his back and get revenge against Rollins. Most likely when he is about to cash in. Or earlier.

5) Shouldn't have ruined Sheamus' return with the promo.

6) Cena-Rusev segment was great. US title is the 2nd best atm because of their feud imo. However there is no way Cena is losing at WM. Which is a shame because Rusev needs to be on top of this feud and go over.

7) Main Event was meh.

Agreed with everyone about Reigns. They are making everyone kiss his ass atm. Understandable I guess.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 am

Why did they not have this promo on RAW?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44