S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu 15 Jan - 5:39:43

I don't rate Januzak that high tbh

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat 17 Jan - 5:37:19

Juve want to anticipate the arrivals of Sturaro and Neto - GDM

CdS and GdS report that he is coming back too
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 17 Jan - 6:33:27

We are also pressing for Zaza
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 17 Jan - 6:35:24

How's Sturaro doing at Genoa? I heard he's actually playing really well. Is he more of a defensive player that wins the ball back? Because that's what it seems like.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 17 Jan - 6:45:31

GIGItheBest wrote:How's Sturaro doing at Genoa? I heard he's actually playing really well. Is he more of a defensive player that wins the ball back? Because that's what it seems like.

He was called up from Conte against Albania,
fast, strong, great in defense, great and strong shot, good in passing. He will come good.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 17 Jan - 22:42:20

I am watching the Palermo Roma game. Palermo lead at half time! what a player Dybala is, he will be the next AgAguero/Suarez! We must sign him in the summer, he will be our future after Tevez! Also Vasquez is a very good player but not sure if he is Juve quality.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 17 Jan - 23:12:50

Who is this vazquez guy? Lots of hype on him. Is he better than pereyra?

Dybala? Just another pastore story
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 18 Jan - 0:07:37

Pastore? Don't know what your smoking dude. Dybala is just one goal behind Tevez and has one of the highhighassists in serie a. He is a striker not a midfielder like Pastore! Dybala is already much better than Cavani when he was 21! Watch him play before you judge!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun 18 Jan - 3:54:10

Why don't we try for konoplanka?
He is out of contract come summer & would cost around 7mil now....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 18 Jan - 4:03:06

Giovinco signed for Toronto FC. We're getting money from the signing too. I live in Toronto, so if he succeeds I might be a bit happy. Still, I would rather see Juventus succeed rather than Toronto and Giovinco.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 18 Jan - 5:19:36

GIGItheBest wrote:Giovinco signed for Toronto FC. We're getting money from the signing too. I live in Toronto, so if he succeeds I might be a bit happy. Still, I would rather see Juventus succeed rather than Toronto and Giovinco.

he was signed on a pre-contract so technically, we will get nothing, he walks after his contract ends...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 18 Jan - 5:38:21

In Italy the January transfer window is often referred to as "il mercato di riparazione" (the transfer window to repair things). Juventus' executive director Beppe Marotta reminded everyone of this in his pre match interview against Napoli last Sunday, a game Juve would go on to win making it their first victory at San Paolo stadium since 2000. Juventus sits at the top of the table in Serie A, they are in the round of 16 of the Champions League, and have given extensions to all of their key players (except for Tevez)- I don't think even the most optimistic Juve fan could have expected this on the day Conte abruptly left the club.

Despite all these facts, there has been a lot of unrest amongst Juventini on Twitter. I get that as Don Draper famously said Mad Men "Happiness is a moment until you want more happiness" but the Old Lady is in very good shape. I'm often asked "What is Juve waiting for?" "How come all the other teams are doing something and Juve isn't?"- well the answer is fairly simple, unlike those other teams Juve has nothing really urgent to "repair" in January- the club has the luxury to try to find the right opportunity to bring in a player on their terms, just like they did last January with Osvaldo.

While there was a lot of disappointment over losing the Shaqiri race (more to come on him shortly), especially to Inter, it's also important to remember Juventus prioritized resigning their own players in recent months. Marotta was able to agree to terms with Pogba, Lichtsteiner (who received substantial raises), Chiellini and Buffon- and this was after getting Vidal and Pirlo to do the same in previous months. When you look at how many key players leave Serie A teams every year, this isn't something that should be underestimated. New signing are exciting but extensions also cost money.

Juventus did not want to have a forced option to buy Shaqiri since he is more of a winger than a "trequartista", they didn't want to be stuck having to pay for a player they weren't convinced really fit their formation. In addition, it was always going to be an uphill battle to convince Bayern Munich to sell him to them after the acrimony from the Vidal transfer a few years ago (didn't hurt Inter's chances that the German club's CEO Rummenigge played for Inter in the 80s). Falcao isn't a possibility in January since he has already played official matches for two teams this season (which also applies to Chicharito Hernandez).

So what can we expect from the Old Lady in next two weeks? Juventus is focused on trying to find a creative midfielder to play behind the strikers as well depth for the defense. They talked to Sneijder's agent, but Galatasaray doesn't want to sell him since it would cause a revolt with their fans. They talked to Mkhitaryan's agent Mino Raiola (who also represents Pogba and has a very strong relationship with Juve) but the Armenian international appears to want to stay at Dortmund at least until the end of the season (also would be odd for the German club to sell him right before they face Juve in the Champions League, although he couldn't play for the bianconeri).

Juventus also talked to Manchester City about Jovetic, a player the bianconeri strongly pursued when he was at Fiorentina. This appears to be a much more likely deal in the summer than January, although now there is a new wrinkle with City landing Bony. But Juve may not even need another offensive player should they decide to give more playing time to Coman and Giovinco rest of the season. While he isn't an offensive midfielder, Juventus may anticipate Sturaro's return from Genoa in January- he has been impressive this season and he would bring good depth to Allegri's bench with Asamoah out.

The defense is an area of concern for Marotta. The uncertainty surrounding Barzagli's return, and the recent injury to Ogbonna should give Juve more urgency to close the deal for Rolando (who played very well at Inter last season) but Porto is a tough club to negotiate with. For the wing back position, Juve does have the luxury to use Caceres in that role, but the bianconeri are also linked to Udinese's Widmer and Sassuolo's Vrsaljko and maybe able to count on Romulo (who is coming off a superb season at Hellas Verona) who would be like a new purchase since he barely played.

So while Juventus hasn't had a very exciting January window, it's important to remember that they have already taken care of business previously by resigning players, and putting together a roster good enough to be at top of the Serie A table and in round of 16 of Champions League despite losing an iconic coach like Conte. At this point Juve has the luxury of waiting for the right opportunity.

good read
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 18 Jan - 7:47:49

inderbaby wrote:Pastore? Don't know what your smoking dude. Dybala is just one goal behind Tevez and has one of the highhighassists in serie a. He is a striker not a midfielder like Pastore! Dybala is already much better than Cavani when he was 21! Watch him play before you judge!

Yeah, I watched him, admired him 2 years back as well... But, what I mean is that he will end up in a deal just like pastore's. I saw some of his amazing goals this season, 2 of them were fapastic, a back heal flip and a shot on goal, and another one was a long range effort from the side.

We won't get him, simple as that. Zamparini likes the $$$$, and I don't think he would sell it to a Serie A club. He will end up at Man City's bench or something like that Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 18 Jan - 7:48:54

With the giovinco deal, I would love to see him go to Canada, cuz I really don't wanna see him play against us in Serie A or in Europe. He is talented and I would feel bad if we let him go to a European club Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 18 Jan - 13:30:57

He rejected every move offered to him, as well as an extension, so yea, he will be free agent.. Reportedly he will earn 7mil € / season. I hope this means we will get a proper replacement, because I've never really liked all the hype around him, but he was still a decent option for the bench, as we saw this Thursday. No more, no less.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 18 Jan - 17:46:41

Dybala is very talented and not only stats show that,I actually was impressed to see that he has more than 15 goals+assists on Serie A this season and have followed him lately...he could be a great signing but I doubt that will happen as Palermo (just as Napoli) overrates their players,I hear that they ask 30/40 mln which is totally overrated and unreachable for us.

I would consider Depay or Lacazette on summer,both are having great season are young and with a lot of potential to improve further.Depay could be ours for around 15 mln and Lacazette around 25-30 mln.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 18 Jan - 20:22:07

One of them, but not both @juvealbanian
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon 19 Jan - 0:20:13

salmano9 wrote:One of them, but not both @juvealbanian
We have to hope for one of them to join us,with Marotta leading our mercato strategy I really doubt it but Depay is a easier/cheaper target.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan - 0:40:24

TBH, I really don't understand why we are bringing back sturaro...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan - 0:43:35

19:20 - JUVE AND GENOA HAVE DECIDED THE FUTURE OF Sturaro - According to Sky Sports, Juventus and Genoa have an agreement to Sturaro. In fact, if the rossoblu not sell midfielder Kuck Ligurian pass to Juventus. Additionally, Marotta also might want to bring in Turin Zaza, but the player would like to continue his career with the Sassuolo until June. Today, all the staff of Juventus, today, was in Vinovo and was also present Mino Raiola, prosecutor Pogba and Mkhitaryan. In any case, if the Bianconeri will decide to give in French they will not now. If Juventus cede Pogba reinforce multiple departments and not spend all the money in only one player, but at the moment these are talks premature. However, it seems difficult to accept that the French Paris Saint Germain, because it is a less noble and prestigious team of Juventus. So if Pogba leave the Bianconeri will do it only for a top club. While, Tevez should respect the contract with Juventus and probably will return to Argentina.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Jan - 5:26:36

so today's GDM news on Juve is maybe having Giovinco leave sooner.

Watch us get Balo on loan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan - 6:58:08

A divorce already announced in June, but that maybe could materialize in advance. Even now. The Juventus and the prosecutor Giovinco are in fact working on a contract is terminated early, solution settle a bit 'all: the club that would save money on the engagement could reinvest another element and the Juventus striker who could anticipate' arrival in Toronto . Tests for divorce, all with the peace of mind of the parties. Juve and Giovinco work goodbye. In June. Or perhaps as early as January.
===
Yes, as Devi said... Save us some money seba
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan - 7:01:59

A purchase in perspective, also thinking about the future. As collected by Fabrizio Romano, in fact, Juventus has defined the deal for the purchase of the young Pol Lirola dall'Espanyol. Right-back Class 1997 Lirola come to about 700 thousand euro. And Juventus strengthens, thinking about the future.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed 21 Jan - 20:37:19

Some players I think we should go after in the summer: Firmino (capable of playing in CAM and on the wings I think), Lacazette, Reus (25 million buy out clause), Mkhitaryan (maybe, idk yet), Cuadrado, Schurrle, Ricardo Rodriguez, Isco (maybe too expensive), Cavani/Falcao (even though they're both getting kind of old), Dani Alves, Coentrao, Depay, and maybe some other players will be available. We might also bring back Berardi and/or Zaza, but idk if Zaza is worth the money yet. Anyone know if Berardi is ready to join Juventus yet?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan - 22:44:15

Berardi needs some more time. Zaza is ready though imo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed 21 Jan - 23:04:22

Honestly, why not just give Coman all the very limited minutes Gio has had? Recalling Zaza or Berardi now to be back-ups will tarnish their development.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next