Lord Spencer
Donuts
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
McAgger
95 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Cruijf Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:50 pm

rofl

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:04 pm

It's probably time to admit that all that's going down lately is because Liverpool is around mid table quality these days whoever the manager is.

Klopp should get way more time to really get judged though.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:36 pm

linetty wrote:It's probably time to admit that all that's going down lately is because Liverpool is around mid table quality these days whoever the manager is.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Unique wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

Hahahahahh he mad.

Took Rodgers 3+ years + 250m+ pounds spent for no final / silverware and literally defending every thing he did calling him a success............  

Took Klopp 4-5 months getting Caulkner on loan to appear in a final, yet he's "not a fan" / criticism week in week out. Proud
its funny how you blame Rodgers for buying shit players when klopp loses a game then put it all down to klopp now we are in a final. Tbh mate your a joke.

Are you still drunk? Where did I put it ALL on Klopp? We were lucky we went through, but never underestimate Liverpool in penalty's. Laughing

"You and James try way too hard to make things up about me, and never back it up. "
Way too hard how? Is there a point in arguing with you? Almost everything you say in the Liverpool section is wrong and is just ignorant. Hell, even in this topic / thread you have no idea what you're on about. What's the point? You're not open minded, everything you read / know about the game are from articles / "stats".  
"I was never a fan of the Rodgers sacking. I think he's a good coach and tactically he is quite good."
Implies you wanted Rodgers to stay, yes? Because he was so succesful yes? Because everything was so rosy and sunshine with him in charge? Because the future of the club was so great?
Then there's.....
"Klopp is doing no better with the team than what Rodgers was doing. The previous managers, including Rafa, were doing no better.

One thing that Klopp might bring is that he takes the cup competitions more seriously and in that sense we may get some silverware earlier, but again he has a bit of a better and deeper squad to do it with."
You again talking shit to make yourself look like you're aware what's going on.
I mean, I know you've stated you've just become a Liverpool fan in 2012 or whatever the *bleep* it was, but educate yourself PLEASE.
And no shit Klopp is doing no better than what Rodgers is doing. The team Rodgers ASSEMBLED is AVERAGE. Hell, the 2010 SQUAD under Roy Hodgson was SUPERIOR. The team Rodgers inherited was stronger than after he left. How long was he here again? How much did he spend? Or are you going to believe your cute chubby hubby and blame it all on the committee? You know the same way almost EVERY SINGLE CLUB IN THE WORLD operates?
As for your Rafa debate, you are aware in 2010 we, as a club, almost went into administration, yes? You are also aware that the competition was stronger in 2010, yes? Now, he did underachieve finishing 7th, but at the end of the day, he was fighting to keep the club ALIVE. He only had one eye on the pitch.

End of the day, Rodgers was shit and had to get sacked. Klopp has just came in. Give him at least a preseason before you PMS every *bleep* game. You're becoming boring.  

Took Rodgers 3+ years + 250m+ pounds spent for no final / silverware and literally defending every thing he did calling him a success............  

Took Klopp 4-5 months getting Caulkner on loan to appear in a final, yet he's "not a fan" / criticism week in week out them parts.

if you want to blame Rodgers shit signings when ever klopp loses a game then we have to say it was down to Rodgers and his shit signings that got us to a cup final.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:48 pm

linetty wrote:It's probably time to admit that all that's going down lately is because Liverpool is around mid table quality these days whoever the manager is.

Here's the thing though. Who's really judging him? I mean, maybe one person but other than that I think the collective fanbase has been a bit disappointed with some results but ultimately have given Klopp a free pass for this season.

Just because we've criticized some small things that he's done or that have happened doesn't mean we're judging him. It's far too early for that and given he didn't start the year with us it would be a bit unfair.

Even in his short time here Klopp has done a lot of good things anyway. The 'complaints' have just been little nitpicky things like team selection that would probably make a marginal difference. So far he's done pretty well with our team, and aside from a few disappointing results has brought confidence and a nice style/structure as well. I'm confident if we can supplement our already great/potentially great players like Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge, Henderson and possibly Sakho (if he can sort out his inconsistency) with a bit more top end talent we can challenge for the league as early as next year.

Let's see how he does in the summer and with the transfer market.

Last edited by Curtinho on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:52 pm

I seem to recall someone in the Liverpool section stating that he's fed up with the Klopp love since Klopp is selecting like a dunce. Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I seem to recall someone in the Liverpool section stating that he's fed up with the Klopp love since Klopp is selecting like a dunce. Laughing

Is that what you recall? Or was it something like this (word for word, actually)?

Meh I don't care about this Klopp love anymore. I like Klopp a lot but he sets up like a dunce.

Where did I say I was fed up with it? It was a statement in spite of the love for Klopp because I figured it would be met with some backlash, and it was made out of frustration.

...and to top it off I finished my rant about the team selection with this:

Now we should bring on at least Ibe and Smith, probably Benteke too. What a poor team choice for a great manager.

Not sure why people are trying to push some agenda that we're turning on Klopp when we're not.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:03 pm

I don't like the fact that I like klopp far more as a person than I do as a manager.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Klopp deservedly gets criticism because he came in with evidently higher expectations given the hype surrounding him. Taking that into consideration, he has not been anything special so far, and everyone in here needs to realize (including Liverpool fans) that he is not bigger than the club.

Needing players that suit one's philosophy is a sorry excuse that truly great players/managers don't need. Sure, you do need some players that complement your playing style, but that does not necessarily mean you have to *bleep* reinforce the entire squad. Also, given as things stand, Klopp won't necessarily have the complete say in the transfer dealings either as evident by the recent Caulker loan deal and Mignolet contract renewal, so he has to make do with whatever he has at his disposal.

Also, reaching cup finals is not a big deal. KK won us the League Cup and made us reach FA Cup finals in his first full season. Di Matteo won a UCL. Laughing

At Dortmund, he had the benefit of the doubt of having a team that was underachieving in a weaker league and blessed with loads of blooming talent. That is evidently an easier task than taking a team that is stagnant, not exactly underachieving in a much more competitive league. He has to rise up to the challenge.

Last edited by ExtremistEnigma on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Curtinho wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I seem to recall someone in the Liverpool section stating that he's fed up with the Klopp love since Klopp is selecting like a dunce. Laughing

Is that what you recall? Or was it something like this (word for word, actually)?

Meh I don't care about this Klopp love anymore. I like Klopp a lot but he sets up like a dunce.

Where did I say I was fed up with it? It was a statement in spite of the love for Klopp because I figured it would be met with some backlash, and it was made out of frustration.

...and to top it off I finished my rant about the team selection with this:

Now we should bring on at least Ibe and Smith, probably Benteke too. What a poor team choice for a great manager.

Not sure why people are trying to push some agenda that we're turning on Klopp when we're not.

It's ok Curtinho. You do not have to justify or defend yourself for ranting, or having an opinion, after or during a dissapointing game, least of all to me. I was just playing gotcha.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Razz I've been a bit of a grump lately because I feel like I'm constantly being put on the defensive. Sorry mate. You're still like my 3rd or 4th favourite poster. Wink
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:07 pm

I found out what the problem is. the Liverpool back 4 are vampiers. don't like 3oclock kick off and scared of crosses cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:01 am

Unique wrote:I found out what the problem is. the Liverpool back 4 are vampiers. don't like 3oclock kick off and scared of crosses cheers
:bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:26 pm

GOAT :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Worse than Brendan
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 pm

It is pretty dire watching Jordan Henderson and James Milner on the wings.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:44 pm

Art Morte wrote:It is pretty dire watching Jordan Henderson and James Milner.

Agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Pls Mole, Hendo is the heir to Xavi and the future of the club
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 pm

If by Xavi you mean very boring haircuts agreed. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:11 pm

I hate to say this and some people will have a melt down on me but imo klopp will leave Liverpool without even making the top 4.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Henderson's fantastic, just not out wide.
Hopefully Coutinho coming back will "force" Klopp to dropp either of Milner, Can or Lucas.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:Henderson's fantastic, just not out wide.

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 19 Oh-You-GIF-5
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:17 pm

I don't think it's so much the manager here as much as the personnel they have to work with. Some guys just aren't good enough, some don't fit the system or are injured.

That team just needs some work beyond the manager imo. Klopp is fine
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:25 pm

By fantastic, you mean he tries really hard but is limited to his own talent or lack there of? Also, Klopp and Liverpool have a real overhaul this summer. Some of these cats aren't suited for what he wants at all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Doc wrote:By fantastic, you mean he tries really hard but is limited to his own talent or lack there of?

By fantastic I mean fantastic. People are taking into account just the last few games now. None of our players are looking too smart in the current XI. I don't know why Klopp thinks we need to play a midfield of Henderson - Lucas - Can - Milner. It's not bringing the best out of any of them. Furthermore, Henderson was sidelined for some time with a foot injury, he hasn't been at his best at any point of the season yet. As a Liverpool fan I know Henderson can play better than this, because I've seen him do that consistently in the past. It's got nothing to do with hard work. But the sooner we drop the current midfield combination, the better.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Can-Lucas-Henderson-milner loool

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next