Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 41 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by iftikhar on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:46 pm

OK here's an honest question: if Klopp/Liverpool is a choker, then what are we (fans)??? If being on the top of the table makes you dread about impending doom, you/we don't have the mentality to win anything. Just as much like the manager and players, the fans need to have a winning mentality.

Klopp isn't without issues and the two that are bugging him most at the moment are not signing a CB/RB in January and not rotating the front-three.

But he has done a good job and can actually finish it.

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 41 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:33 pm

He's not a choker, it's just that his style of play is really aggressive and very energetic.

It's not particularly surprising when his teams have periods of severe drops as human beings can't maintain that for 50+ games.

I'm sure they'll pick it up again though, whether it will cost them a title remains to be seen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Sure, but it is his fault always relying on the same 11 for that. If you have a high intensity approach you need depth. Especially in December and January.

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:38 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's not a choker, it's just that his style of play is really aggressive and very energetic.

It's not particularly surprising when his teams have periods of severe drops as human beings can't maintain that for 50+ games.

I'm sure they'll pick it up again though, whether it will cost them a title remains to be seen.
i thought thats why he pissed the 2 cups away to save players for the run in. when your getting the run around by scrubs like noble and snodgrass it means you have shit your pants.

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:47 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sure, but it is his fault always relying on the same 11 for that. If you have a high intensity approach you need depth. Especially in December and January.

Well i obviously agree, he should've rotated way more than he has but i do understand why it's difficult.

When you're dealing with a team which barely loses, that pressure you feel to keep up even in August to December makes it difficult to trust rotating your squad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:57 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sure, but it is his fault always relying on the same 11 for that. If you have a high intensity approach you need depth. Especially in December and January.
Yes, and I did mention it as one of his faults. And he really pisses me off in this regard.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41