Zealous
Glory
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Gil
85 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Gil Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Valk :bow:

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 3 IutWJp1o0V7p8

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 3 ILgHhw9r1eOEv

If you don't rate Hazard, fine that's your problem. Maybe pick another sport to follow though, he's an elite player.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Sometimes people don't rate him seriously because he's really overhyped. But that should hide that fact that he's a fantastic footballer And cut those Sanchez comparations, it's awful to compare Hazard to him.

I fully agree with you.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Gil wrote:Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 3 ILgHhw9r1eOEv

lel @ the space between the lines and 3 players clustered in the same zone. Truly a Mule league, even Malaga has more defensive discipline. Nerman would probably surpass his Santos numbers if he played for Chelsea. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Tottenham defence shouldn't count tbh , it makes always a great player Stewart Downing.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Fußball wrote:
Gil wrote:Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 3 ILgHhw9r1eOEv

lel @ the space between the lines and 3 players clustered in the same zone. Truly a Mule league, even Malaga has more defensive discipline. Nerman would probably surpass his Santos numbers if he played for Chelsea. rofl

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Can't even believe i once compared this guy to bale (yet bale has issues with ball technique and control)..at least bale does the necessary and does it well..ffs hazard isn't even a scrub killer and whats more, he has the team built around him for a long time, and lets not even talk about his NT performances. What's talent when u can't at least show it? Even when he does dribble, he mostly looks like a headless chicken.. In the real world, he about the same level with isco except with less fair.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Bankz wrote:Can't even believe i once compared this guy to bale (yet bale has issues with ball technique and control)..at least bale does the necessary and does it well..ffs hazard isn't even a scrub killer and whats more, he has the team built around him for a long time, and lets not even talk about his NT performances. What's talent when u can't at least show it? Even when he does dribble, he mostly looks like a headless chicken.. In the real world, he about the same level with isco except with less fair.

Hazard is better than Bale. Not much better, but still. And by the way, Isco has actually been very good this season.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:17 pm

For me the only players in the World better than Hazard are Messi, CR, Robben, Ibra, Suarez, Neymar & Neuer.

If Hazard doesn't rest on his laurels like Iniesta and improves on his stats then he's just a level below Messi/CR.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Many forget Hazard is just 23 years, I think sometimes there is not this perception  because  he plays to football since he is 17 , he has already 6 years of  professionalism  football because he was a very precocious talent ... and he was so precocious who was the difference maker in a league won with the team not stronger on paper

Last edited by Robespierre on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Sometimes people don't rate him seriously because he's really overhyped. But that should hide that fact that he's a fantastic footballer And cut those Sanchez comparations, it's awful to compare Hazard to him.

Still yet to hear why?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Gil wrote:For me the only players in the World better than Hazard are Messi, CR, Robben, Ibra, Suarez, Neymar & Neuer.

If Hazard doesn't rest on his laurels like Iniesta and improves on his stats then he's just a level below Messi/CR.

I commend Eden for having the right attitude, as a good player if you really want to be the best then you really have to believe that you are. It's also good that he recognizes who is currently on top of the mountain, that means he has set a goal for himself which is always good.

However I'm not convinced that Hazard is more than a step above Jese and Deulofeu atm.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Robespierre wrote:Many forget Hazard is just 23 years, I think sometimes there is not this perception  because  he plays to football since he is 17 , he has already 6 years of  professionalism  football because he was a very precocious talent ... and he was so precocious who was the difference maker in a league won with the team not stronger on paper

considering the fact that Lille's league victory happened after  the " super " lyon era and before the qatari-owned PSG , i wouldn't  say Lille was weaker than the other top teams on paper .

------------Landreau-----------

Debuchy--Rami--Chedjou--Emerson

------------Mavuba-------------
---------Cabaye--Balmont-------

Gervinho------Sow-------Hazard

i'd say this team is stronger on paper than the Bordeaux team who won the league in 08-09.

and Lille fans would tell you Gervinho was the man of the season that year, but the Hazard hype was just too big for him not to get player of the season .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 pm

farfan wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Many forget Hazard is just 23 years, I think sometimes there is not this perception  because  he plays to football since he is 17 , he has already 6 years of  professionalism  football because he was a very precocious talent ... and he was so precocious who was the difference maker in a league won with the team not stronger on paper

considering the fact that Lille's league victory happened after  the " super " lyon era and before the qatari-owned PSG , i wouldn't  say Lille was weaker than the other top teams on paper .

------------Landreau-----------

Debuchy--Rami--Chedjou--Emerson

------------Mavuba-------------
---------Cabaye--Balmont-------

Gervinho------Sow-------Hazard

i'd say this team is stronger on paper than the Bordeaux team who won the league in 08-09.

and Lille fans would tell you Gervinho was the man of the season that year, but the Hazard hype was just too big for him not to get player of the season .

I meant, at the beginning of the year they weren't rated as the favorites for the title if I remember well hmm
anyway even if they were, I think he was a precocious talent.
He needs still to improve about the consistency, but he has everything to do it .... age , professionalism , Mourinho...
simply ppl often pretends players must be as Messi and Ronaldo to 23 years...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Gil wrote:
Fußball wrote:

Difference is that Deportivo played in Segunda last year and will get relegated again and Spurs are supposed to be a top team challenging for CL spots.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Robespierre wrote:
I meant, at the beginning of the year they weren't rated as the favorites for the title if I remember well hmm
He needs still to improve about the consistency, but he has everything to do it .... age , professionalism , Mourinho...

you're right , they were not favorite to win , but they were considered dark horses . they finished the previous year in 4th position .

there's just this myth that hazard " carried " Lille to glory or something Laughing he never did such thing . he was an outstanding young talent playing next to some very good footballers and coached by a very good coach .

the number of games where sow and gervinho saved Lille's title hopes when hazard went missing is too damn high ...
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:56 pm

farfan wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

you're right , they were not favorite to win , but they were considered dark horses . they finished the previous year in 4th position .

there's just this myth that hazard " carried " Lille to glory or something Laughing he never did such thing . he was an outstanding young talent playing next to some very good footballers and coached by a very good coach .

the number of games where sow and gervinho saved Lille's title hopes when hazard went missing is too damn high ...

yes abroad that Lille was always identified with Hazard , obscuring the rest.
This also because , as some said here, Hazard tends to be a highlight type of player and not all watch Lille matches of course Laughing
it's true Hazard has this defect and he is not consistent in the whole match , but anyway I think he is unreal talent. I mean, I believe he will improve during years unlike of others.
on the other hand I read about potential improvement for other players who can't understand the reason of hype ... let alone if I don't think to believe about Hazard
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:04 am

hazard should move teams. a player like him will never reach their full potential with mourinho.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:05 am

Gil wrote:For me the only players in the World better than Hazard are Messi, CR, Robben, Ibra, Suarez, Neymar & Neuer.

Laughing

Why are you saying these things out loud? This is the kind of non-sense you keep quite and to yourself.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:10 am

sportsczy wrote:Let me go down the list of better players in the EPL:
-  Di Maria
-  Falcao
-  Fabregas
-  Matic
-  Sanchez
-  Yaya Toure
-  Aguero
-  Silva
-  Costa

So maybe Hazard should try and make the top 5 in his own league and then worry about the rest of Europe.  I don't feel like listing the other 10s of players in Europe that are better than him right now Laughing

Debatable to say the least.

The rest I agree.

Anyways it's stupid to get upset about this. Fans may have their own opinions about who is the better than whom, but a lot of players need to believe they are or can be the best in order to push themselves to be better. That self confidence is what pushes them to be where they are.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:41 am

The Franchise wrote:

Laughing

Why are you saying these things out loud? This is the kind of non-sense you keep quite and to yourself.

I've already schooled you once re Costa don't make me do it again.

Hazard is the main man for the best club in the country. It's time to accept facts.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:50 am

Costa? Why not show us some more of his fumbled controls and missed sitters?

Best club? What have you won again?

Hazard is little more than a fancy-dan, looks nice and all when its going well, complete passenger when its not. Boy is talented but has a long way to go before he is even worth talking about in the grand scheme of things.

Perhaps if he can reach 5 goals with Belgium before his 30th birthday we can revisit this.

Until then, please fall back.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:51 am

Dat dere sniffing glue

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:57 am

farfan wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

you're right , they were not favorite to win , but  they were considered dark horses . they finished the previous year in 4th position .

there's just this myth that hazard " carried "  Lille to glory or something Laughing he never did such thing . he was an outstanding young talent  playing next to some very good footballers and coached by a very good coach .

the number of games where sow and gervinho saved Lille's title hopes when hazard went missing is too damn high  ...

They had good players but it's clear as day Hazard was the main man that season don't try and manipulate history here bruv. He carried them throughout the 2nd half of the season and they were awful when his form was poor during the beginning. Think it was around October where Leekens and that pos Wilmots publicly criticized him and labelled him unprofessional.

He was also Lille's top scorer in their Coupe de France win and scored the winning pen against Lorient

Two crucial strikes that season amongst others. Valenciennes but is still legendary purely for the "clutch"ness alone and the Marseille one isn't too far behind.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:07 am

Gil wrote:
farfan wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

you're right , they were not favorite to win , but  they were considered dark horses . they finished the previous year in 4th position .

there's just this myth that hazard " carried "  Lille to glory or something Laughing he never did such thing . he was an outstanding young talent  playing next to some very good footballers and coached by a very good coach .

the number of games where sow and gervinho saved Lille's title hopes when hazard went missing is too damn high  ...

They had good players but it's clear as day Hazard was the main man that season don't try and manipulate history here bruv. He carried them throughout the 2nd half of the season and they were awful when his form was poor during the beginning. Think it was around October where Leekens and that pos Wilmots publicly criticized him and labelled him unprofessional.

He was also Lille's top scorer in their Coupe de France win and scored the winning pen against Lorient

Two crucial strikes that season amongst others. Valenciennes but is still legendary purely for the "clutch"ness alone and the Marseille one isn't too far behind.

i'm not trying to change anything bruh .

hazard wasn't consistent enough nor was his contribution large enough to merit the label of " team carrier " .

gervinho had more assists and scored twice the number of goals.
cabaye had the same number of assists as hazard playing as a CM .
sow scored 25 goals , only 2 of those assisted by hazard .
it's not just about stats, the above trio was more consistent throughout the season and neither of them went missing for weeks like hazard did in late 2010 and in january /february of 2011.

hazard was one of the guys , not " the guy " .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:17 am

smh GL still going on about Sanchez being better then Hazard. Hilarious after the knee jerk reaction of the world cup, and even more at the moment. Hazard is the best player on the best team in the league, Sanchez is a difference maker on top 4 candidate team. He was completely shut down by Ivanovic in our game, while Hazard was a difference maker with constant double teams. That game alone is enough to see the difference between the two player.

People are really trolling saying Falcao is better then Hazard.

Costa has been fantastic, i think he could score 30 goals this season. Cesc been unbelievable and could break EPL season assist record. But i have no doubt regardless of stats that Hazard has been our best player, with the exception of Villa game he been arguably MOTM.

For me the only that comes close to Hazard in the league is Di Maria.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:37 am

Why can't players just say that they believe they're 'one of the best in the world' and leave it at that?

I don't watch him much but I do know he flopped on the biggest stage there is, you can't be the 6th best player in the world if you do that.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next