sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 4 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

I agree! I would play Asamoah at LCM where he has always belonged! That way we can have top notch rotation for our midfield! Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Pereyra.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 4 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

I want Asa to play as AM as he can shine there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:48 pm

I feel he is better as a CM because he has that atheletic, endurance and aggression to cover the ground box to box. For me he isnt creative or enough of a vision player to play as an AM.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 pm

inderbaby wrote:I feel he is better as a CM because he has that atheletic, endurance and aggression to cover the ground box to box. For me he isnt creative or enough of a vision player to play as an AM.

+ his finishing skills are poor
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Allegri deployed 4-3-3 against Lucento with Giovinco - Llorente- Tevez in attack we are losing 0-1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Llorente scores 2 goals in 2 minutes lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Wow didny know we played today! What was the formation with players?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Juventus lost their first game under Max Allegri, falling 3-2 to amateur side Lucento despite a Fernando Llorente brace.

New Coach Allegri changed their system to his favoured 4-3-2-1 with Carlos Tevez and Sebastian Giovinco supporting the Spanish centre-forward.

It started off badly, as Lucento took the lead when Gianluca Bo was allowed to nod in a corner.

Llorente turned the game around before half-time, as he turned to fire in a Simone Pepe assist and then scored with an angled drive.

Roberto Pereyra had his presentation Press conference before the game, but made his debut in a Juve jersey for the second half.

Allegri performed many substitutions and Lucento netted twice in the final 15 minutes to secure a shock 3-2 victory at the Vinovo training camp.

The Bianconeri were unlucky this afternoon, hitting the woodwork four times with Sebastian Giovinco twice, Pepe and Pereyra.

Juventus had already faced Turin-based Eccellenza League side Lucento in a 2011 pre-season friendly, winning 6-1.

Juventus: Storari; Motta, Sorensen, Ogbonna, Barlocco (Liviero 52); Padoin, Marrone (Pereyra 51), Pepe; Tevez (Coman 52), Giovinco; Llorente
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:43 pm

salmano9 wrote:Wow didny know we played today! What was the formation with players?

SKY and TJ reported 4-3-3, FI and Tuttosport 4-3-2-1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:46 pm

We're going to be giving up a lot of goals if we play with three true strikers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Allegri: 'I'm not worried'

Massimiliano Allegri is “not worried” by the Arturo Vidal situation or his debut Juventus defeat to an amateur team.

The new Coach had a sensational first friendly game in charge, losing 3-2 to Eccellenza level side Lucento today.

“This was more of a training session than a proper match,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“I wanted to see who will remain and how they would play. We were coming off two days of intensive training, so our legs were a little heavy.

“I expected the first few days to be like this, but there is a great atmosphere and everyone wants to work hard. From Monday we’ll start playing for real and then there’s our first official friendly against Cesena.”

Allegri was also asked about the Vidal situation, as the Chilean midfielder said he wants to talk to the new Coach before making a decision on his future.

“I am not worried. He is a Juventus player and I am relaxed. I’ve already spoken to him, as I have done with all the players who are currently all over the world.”

Allegri tested out the 4-3-2-1 system in today’s friendly and explained how he will move Juve on from the Antonio Conte era of three consecutive Scudetti.

“It’s not intelligent to completely revamp a side that works well, but I will make some modifications. It is only normal that a Coach who did as well as Conte is remembered fondly, but in football and life everything can change.

“Roberto Pereyra allows me to have different options and more or less the same characteristics as Claudio Marchisio, but until I have the whole squad at my disposal, I cannot give you precise indications.

“Napoli and Roma will be our big rivals this season, just like Inter, Milan and Fiorentina. Juve are coming off three titles and remain the favourites, but it’ll be a tough battle.”

Allegri’s reign has not started well, as on top of this friendly defeat they lost Alvaro Morata for 50 days to a knee injury.

“He’d only been with us for a day, so was very unlucky. We have to look on the positive side, as he’ll be back for the start of the season.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:26 pm

That defence can't even stop pub teamers from scoring 3 rofl

Save us Barzagli
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:That defence can't even stop pub teamers from scoring 3 rofl

Save us Barzagli

Our defense started declining last year, now I understand why Conte and now Allegri want new CB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:That defence can't even stop pub teamers from scoring 3 rofl

Save us Barzagli

Our defense started declining last year, now I understand why Conte and now Allegri want new CB

I thought that's what Ogbonna was supposed to be. Are we calling that a failed purchase already?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Save us Barzagli

I thought that's what Ogbonna was supposed to be.  Are we calling that a failed purchase already?

I don't know what to call him and tbh I keep forgetting about him, last year he wasn't that good BUT he didn't had fair chances to prove himself.

but yet again If I'm not mistaking we lost last years first training match to, 2-1 was the score. No need to panic, but these goals from corners and headers must stop.

I hope we are not turning into Inter post Mourino era.

It has to be that Man Utd. curse Razz

They asked for Sneijder they didn't sell, Lucio started getting injured, Mou left Benitez arrived.
Man Utd are asking for Vidal we don't want to sell him, Barzagli is getting injured to often, Conte left Allegri arrived Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Save us Barzagli

I thought that's what Ogbonna was supposed to be. Are we calling that a failed purchase already?

He lacks self confidence, he's not that bad. loaning him out might be a good solution. too early to get rid of him.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I thought that's what Ogbonna was supposed to be.  Are we calling that a failed purchase already?

I don't know what to call him and tbh I keep forgetting about him, last year he wasn't that good BUT he didn't had fair chances to prove himself.

but yet again If I'm not mistaking we lost last years first training match to, 2-1 was the score. No need to panic, but these goals from corners and headers must stop.

I hope we are not turning into Inter post Mourino era.

It has to be that Man Utd. curse Razz

They asked for Sneijder they didn't sell, Lucio started getting injured, Mou left Benitez arrived.
Man Utd are asking for Vidal we don't want to sell him, Barzagli is getting injured to often, Conte left Allegri arrived Laughing

It's definitely time to start thinking about life after Barzagli.  I think that our defense needs to be faster in general.  I love Chiellini, but he's definitely not the fastest guy on the pitch.  Same goes for Bonucci.  

Our entire backline could become an issue if we don't get younger soon.  Evra is just a short fix for our LB problem.  He may not even last all season if we use him too much.  Licht isn't getting any younger at RB.  I really wish our youth system would produce something at those positions or we could find a young Italian player.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm

As far as replacing Barzagli goes, we'll need to dig deep and go after an established CB unless a very hot prospect becomes available.

Sniffing around the benches of mid-table Serie A clubs isn't going to cut it short of a miracle.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:31 pm

loses to an unknown side who even our Primavera can beat comfortably  Laughing 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 am

Mustafi is the answer to our CB problems. I hope the rumours that we want him are true.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:46 am

Wow, tbh... im getting worried if we can't win an amatrur side with that tevez lolo and gio... :/

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:11 am

salmano9 wrote:Wow, tbh... im getting worried if we can't win an amatrur side with that tevez lolo and gio... :/

Last season we lost our first game to, and its wasn't a game it was practice match ffs. Stop the panic, plus that 6th division team have been working all summer with promotion/relegation matches and their league starts in less than 15-20 days.

Nastasic for CB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am

Our pre-seasons have been terrible since the beginning of time

And every year people get stressed out over it

Should we be so exceptionally poor every year? No.

Does it usually impact our season negatively? No

And tbh, attack aside our team was full of players, many of which will never or rarely get into our starting XI.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:56 am

Zapata
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Zapata

Bonera Proud
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 am

it wasn't even a proper friendly ffs...

Nicola Legrottaglie  Proud  Very Happy
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next