sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 2 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

1500 DISLIKES UNTIL NOW... WILL INCREASE OFCOURSE...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 2 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I'd rather promote Alessio than hire this guy.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 pm

S wrote:Marotta said we've never put up Vidal for sale.He spoke to Vidal and he said he's happy to continue with us.

Calma

Vidal is happy, yes ofcourse Sad But marrota ain't... Marrota wants the $$$$$
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:45 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:Marotta said we've never put up Vidal for sale.He spoke to Vidal and he said he's happy to continue with us.

Calma

Vidal is happy, yes ofcourse Sad But marrota ain't... Marrota wants the $$$$$

Marotta or Agnelli? I think you're blaming everything on Marotta. He only has so much control over the team. Agnelli is the one who ultimately gives the final orders.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Expect the ultras to go crazy on Agnelli and Allegri with the first slip up.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Expect the ultras to go crazy on Agnelli and Allegri with the first slip up.

They will burn Agnelli's head.

@Juventude: Well, you're right... I might be blaming marrota way too much because of the vidal saga... ITs because the rumors say Conte wanted to leave because a disagreement in transfer strategies... So you may be right, and I might as well... So :l

If I was in Turin, I wouldve protested infront of the stadium tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Strong personality, experience and training: this is the identikit of Massimiliano Allegri, one of the finest Italian technicians in circulation, capable of bringing success in his career coached teams right away.

Just look at his experience at Milan, where he did find immediately ready appointment with history, hitting a memorable encore - Scudetto and Italian Super Cup - his first season with the Rossoneri.

Twice winner of the Golden Bench (Pro League as a coach and, later, as a coach of Serie A), Massimiliano Allegri is one of the youngest coaches ever to win the Tricolore . First, second and third in the course of his first three seasons with the Rossoneri, among the flagships of the new coach of Juventus curriculum there are also a historic promotion to Serie B Sassuolo and two of the best seasons in recent history of Cagliari.

The year that launched him to the forefront of national sports coverage is the one in command of Sassuolo (2007/08), when it won the first promotion to Serie B the club's history neroverde which earned him the prize "Golden Bench" as best coach of Lega Pro Prima Divisione. In May 2008, then, comes the first engagement as a coach of a team of A: Cellino called him to Cagliari , the team that makes him known to the Italian public. With the Sardinians, in his first season, comes not only salvation but also a place in mid-table in the league.

So after a year, could not get the second golden bench, this time as coach of the highest standard. In the 2010/11 season comes the call to Milan. The tricolor is missing for seven years in the Rossoneri's home, but he is ready to find and immediately wins the championship, the 18th, and was honored at the Gala of football as best coach of A-2011 in front of Mourinho.

Competitive spirit, grit and offensive-minded: the characteristics of the Allegri soccer match perfectly with the philosophy of Juventus. Why Juve 'winning is the only thing that matters', for over a century in this part.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm

the guy hasn't even had 1 day and he is already making bad decisions.....

- has blocked Quag's sale to Toro  :facepalm: 

- wants Astori

if you have hope for this clown then......  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

p.s: isn't he rumored to prefer a 4-3-3, so why didn't we just close the Iturbe deal?

which quality winger is out there? can we get Shakiri now without paying more than we would have paid for Iturbe with our stingy nature?

seriously we are not serious as a club.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 pm

It's hard for me to make a definitive judgment on Allegri's career. I think he did well at first at Milan and actually worked well with developing younger players, which could be beneficial to Juve. His tenure at Milan obviously ended poorly, but I also think the situation in Milan was very chaotic in terms of transfers, ownership, and general club leadership. Something that Milan is still dealing with.

He may not be the sexiest option, but I think he is a safe option for this season. I think there would be more to complain about if he were hired in May. However, since Conte kind of screwed Juve over by leaving now, I think he's a pretty good choice given the circumstances.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Can you guys name a few players that exploded to world class during Allegri's time at Milan?

Under Conte almost all players we had and others we brougt each season developed very well.
We had players like Vidal,Pogba and others turned to world class due to Conte's hardwork and motivation.

That was our main key to success.We didn't (and still don't) have money to buy stars but we created them.

I don't think Allegri is capable to do that.
Also having player like Tevez,known to be rebels with their coachs,plus Pirlo situation,Max may have troubles.

Anyway what't done it's done,we can'+ do anything other than wish him good luck and hope he proves us wrong.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Those that were criticizing Conte will now understand what a great coach he is.

Sometimes you have to lose someone to appreciate him.

Anyway, I expect Allegri to stay just for this season and Montella to replace him next season.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurranje Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I think many are being to negative on the situation. While I loved Conte just as much as everyone else, he has achieved all he can here. He is terrible in UCL and terrible in the offensive department all together. I am personally excited to see if he becomes the new coach for la nazionale, and instill the winning mentality and culture that we lacked this past world cup. I have never been a big fan of Allegri but we must keep in mind he managed an Ibra dependent Milan team and then had the rug pulled from underneath him when they sold Thiago Silva and Ibra with no adequate replacements. I personally would have preferred Spalletti or upgrading Carrera but obviously management thought differently. I'm just happy we did not end up with Mancini. I think people should wait until the season begins before rioting. Conte did just leave out of the blue and the longer if it took longer to select a coach, the more we would have struggled from the beginning. Allegri is inheriting a much stronger team then the Milan team he coached

Azzurranje
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:26 pm

My opinion on Allegri is the same

He's nowhere near as bad as is being made out on here and other places, but he's no Conte. Far from it. He's not got those amazing man management skills but at the same time we should wait to see what he can do with a dream midfield and a team that SHOULD be looking to improve the squad and never pick apart the squad to 'balance the books' a la what he suffered at the end of his Milan tenure

Conte seemed to lack motivation, on the other hand Allegri should be more motivated than he ever has been. He's still relatively young, he could carve out a piece of history for himself OR he could spend the rest of his career as a mid-table journeyman. The stakes are very high for him personally.

Put it this way, Allegris Milan only started sucking when the following happened

Allegri wanted the likes of Tevez, Asamoah, Nainggolan etc etc. What does he get?

Ibra SOLD

T. Silva SOLD

Boateng SOLD

Bakaye Traore and Kevin Constant IN

Imagine if that happened to Conte or any other coach for that matter. Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:29 pm

How could you include Boateng there ffs...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:31 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Can you guys name a few players that exploded to world class during Allegri's time at Milan?

Under Conte almost all players we had and others we brougt each season developed very well.
We had players like Vidal,Pogba and others turned to world class due to Conte's hardwork and motivation.

That was our main key to success.We didn't (and still don't) have money to buy stars but we created them.

I don't think Allegri is capable to do that.
Also having player like Tevez,known to be rebels with their coachs,plus Pirlo situation,Max may have troubles.

Anyway what't done it's done,we can'+ do anything other than wish him good luck and hope he proves us wrong.

I think he actually did a pretty good job with Di Sciglio, El Shaarawy, and Balotelli.

Conte has done well with Pogba and a few others. However, with Conte and developing players, you're either in or you're out. It's all or nothing. Some players he gives opportunities to. While others may never see the pitch if they screw up once or twice. I would have liked to see him give more opportunities to certain players that we wasted money on, like Elia. Obviously, Elia isn't great, but he barely ever had a chance.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Are you implying that Boateng isn't a huge step up from the likes of Bakaye traore?

I'm OBVIOUSLY not saying he's a great player but the FACT is selling him and replacing him with a pub team player is BAD.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Wow, didn't see that coming. Shocked

But Juve is Juve, I supported what was IMO a truly great Juve under Lippi, a boring one under Capello, a embarrassing one under the leadership of Delneri/Zaccheroni and what I thought was a beautiful one (in the first year anyway) under Antonio Conte.

So although I'm sad to see Conte go in this abrupt manner, I welcome Allegri with a clean slate and hope he can prove worthy of this club.

In the wake of this a lot is going to depend on the direction the market is taken, even with Iturbe allegedly out of the running (€30m is frankly too high for him anyway) there are still plenty of players out there who can make the difference for us. Marotta and Paratici need to pull out there best window yet if Allegri is to even make it to the first game with his sanity intact.

In saying that, if in the next few days we sign Mesbah and Muntari and sell Vidal and Pogba I'm definately joining the doom and gloom brigade  Laughing
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Wow, didn't see that coming. Shocked

But Juve is Juve, I supported what was IMO a truly great Juve under Lippi, a boring one under Capello, a embarrassing one under the leadership of Delneri/Zaccheroni and what I thought was a beautiful one (in the first year anyway) under Antonio Conte.

So although I'm sad to see Conte go in this abrupt manner, I welcome Allegri with a clean slate and hope he can prove worthy of this club.

In the wake of this a lot is going to depend on the direction the market is taken, even with Iturbe allegedly out of the running (€30m is frankly too high for him anyway) there are still plenty of players out there who can make the difference for us. Marotta and Paratici need to pull out there best window yet if Allegri is to even make it to the first game with his sanity intact.

In saying that, if in the next few days we sign Mesbah and Muntari and sell Vidal and Pogba I'm definately joining the doom and gloom brigade  Laughing

100% agree with you! what's done is done. Allegri is a member of our family now and I'll support him. let's give this guy a chance. he is not a bad tactician
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

I think Alegri could use the Squad we already have pretty well. He likes to play a 4-3-2-1. We could easily play that with the squad we currently have with the signing of a LB!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Well at least we wont see boring 3-5-2 used everywhere anymore,even though Allegri may still use it on Serie A as long as it is effective.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Luciano Moggi: Allegri was chosen because it is a corporate consultant trainer as they were Capello, Ancelotti and Lippi.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Finito, in Allegri we trust! Hopefuly it can turn to be the best decision ever Smile Inshallah, and we are in the holy month of Ramadhan, that this may be proved to be the best ever decision Juve decided to take.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 pm

His photographs in the end with the Juve suit jacket make me wanna puke...
All the best...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Roma managed to sign Iturbe for 22mil though.. that's a truly good price.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:04 am

Its said the greedy agent made it like 30
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 am

Wouldve much rather had Montella, Spaletti, Carrera, or Alessio, but we could have also done worse. As long as we do decent in the market and he gets the same passion from the players we should be fine. Tactically is honestly not as important as having the talent and getting the effort and passion out of them in our case in my opinion.

Wouldve really loved to hire Baggio or Del Piero though. I read a while back that Baggio made his coaching license and wanted to start coaching in Argentina.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next