you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?

+20
barca 2011
Gil
Casciavit
Ganso
terrance511
Pedram
windkick
zigra
Valkyrja
BusterLfc
flameas
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
Andrew
elitedam
McAgger
junkyard
futbol
Kick
farfan
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?  Empty you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?

Post by farfan Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:21 am

if it were me , i'll probably be so scarred that i'd try to be more conservative defense wise .

first of all, get rid of the " old " and not good enough players .
3-5-2/5-3-2
------------------------victor------------------------------

rafinha?----silva----castan------miranda---felipe luis

---------------------luiz gustavo--------------------
--------ramires------------------------hernanes--

---------------------------------neymar----------
------------------rodrigo lima------------------------

hmm  :coffee:

Last edited by farfan on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?  Empty Re: you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?

Post by Kick Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 am

Diego Alves
Luiz Silva Miranda
Ramires Gustavo Fernandinho Filipe Luis
Willian XX Neymar

XX = Any CF who isn't Fred.

Ramires and Luis to work their butt off down the line, Willian will also pitch in with defending and as bad as Gustavo-Fernandinho were today, they are still the best options for Brazil.
Keep Luiz because he is solid when Silva is around.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?  Empty Re: you're the coach of brazil post-world cup , what line-up would you use in the next friendlies ?

Post by futbol Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:41 am

Diego Alves
Danilo T.Silva Miranda F.Luis
L.Gustavo
Rafinha Coutinho
Alves Nerman Lucas

Something like that I guess.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:48 am

Fußball wrote:

Diego Alves
Danilo T.Silva Miranda F.Luis
L.Gustavo
Rafinha Coutinho
Alves Nerman Lucas

Something like that I guess.

which one?
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:54 am

The Barca youth. Thiago's little brother.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:59 am

is that dani alves in your right wing ?  Neutral  
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:59 am

Just a theoretical question, why is it so Luiz is an elite CB when paired with T. Silva but not even a decent without him?

Four years ago when Samuel was out injured Demichelis put in a horror show. How will you compare between these two performances?

Last edited by junkyard on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 am

Wont he play for Spain?
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:06 am

farfan wrote:is that dani alves in your right wing ?  Neutral  

Yes. Don't see much wrong with that tbh. He used to be a RAM for Brazil a few years back. But I guess you could also replace him with Willian or Ramires given age and all. Or switch Lucas to the right and play Marcelo as a winger on the left (which he essentially is anyway). I don't know. I find those 2 wingbacks to be more skillful and creative in attack than Ramires and the likes, although they can't defend (Alves due to age, Marcelo because he is Marcelo). Laughing

junkyard wrote:Wont he play for Spain?

Nope, he opted for Brazil unlike his brother. I think he will play in the Olympics soon. Could have already played a role this tournament and provided some creativity in midfield. Had a standout year at Celta but Felipao doesn't even care about the Atletico players, what should he know about Celta? Laughing Should play a role at Barca first team next season under his mentor and then he'll probably catch the attention of people.

Last edited by Fußball on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 am

yeah  it's mostly an age thing .
having an aging and  declining right back as part of your attack after a devastating world cup exit is just too depressing. Crying or Very sad

i'd try lucas in the right wing position despite his lack of a brain.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:16 am

I'd definitely get rid of scrubs that aren't even starters for their clubs first and foremost. And then those that play in some garbage leagues like Ukraine or Russia and even still don't perform. Even those that play in Brazil will be given a stern warning to haul their asses to Europe or feel the wrath unless they just can't be ignored.

Call up guys that were unfairly snubbed from this world and had great seasons.

IN: Coutinho, Miranda, Felipe Luis, Firmino, Diego Alves.

Will also call up Dede, Lucas Moura, Pato, Roma's Castan, and Barca's Rafinha.

Out: Jefferson, Julio Cesar, Maicon, Maxwell, Henrique, Paulinho, Bernard, Hulk, Fred, Jo.

Maybe even punish guys like Marcelo, Luiz, Dante, Fernandinho for their absolutely disgusting performances that brought shame on the country for the first set of friendlies. But obviously they'll be back in the squad but none as starters.

D.Alves
Castan - T.Silva - Miranda
Alves--------Gustavo--------F.Luis
Rafinha - Coutinho
---------------- Firmino
Neymar-------------------

Bench: Cavalieri, Victor, D.Luiz, Dede, Dante, Marcelo, Fernandinho, Ramires, Hernanes, Oscar, Willian, Lucas Moura, Pato.

That's my 23 for the first batch of friendlies.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 am

Did Rafinha really have that good of a season at Celta? And isn't Rodrigo Spanish?

I think the biggest problem will be finding a good coach.

Here are some players I'd like to see gone:

Dani Alves, Julio Cesar, Maicon, Paulinho, Hulk, Fred, Bernard, Jo, Maxwell, Henrique, Hernanes, and Jefferson.

Some players that should be given a chance or at least kept an eye on:

Felipe Luis, Diego Alves, Rafael (gk), Danilo, Firmino, Lucas, Coutinho, Miranda, and Castan.

I've no idea about the line up but if I had to pick one right now:

Alves
Danilo TS DL FLuis
LGustavo Fernandinho
Lucas Firmino William
Neymar
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:07 am

benfica's rodrigo lima is brazilian.

should've put " lima " instead :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:09 am

farfan wrote:benfica's rodrigo lima is brazilian.

should've put " lima " instead :facepalm:

Haha yeah he's actually only known as Lima, since Rodrigo is his teammate
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 am

D. Alves
T. Silva, D. Luiz, Dante
Alves, Ramires, Fernando, Fernandinho, Marcelo
Neymar
Hulk

Luiz and Marcelo would play their best football in this formation Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 am

what does Rafinha have to do to be included in the squad?

Being starting RB for Bayern obviously isn't enough  Neutral 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 am

Diego Alves
Rafael Silva Luiz Filipe
Gustavo Fernandinho
Hulk Firmino Coutinho
Neymar

I'm amazed how Firmino didn't make the squad in the first place. You can swap Firmino with Coutinho if you think that is better suited.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:16 am

I would drop all the scum - Paulinho, Ramires, Bernanrd, Jo, Fred. Also drop players who are tyoo old for next WC - Maicon, Cesar, Dani Alves.

But the lack of quality players is worrying for brazil - when did they had a top level striker last time? In 2010 they had luis fabiano, but hes as awful as Fred and co. Also, no real leaders in the attacking department - somebody to lead the forces. Neymar is not a leader, neither is Oscar. I would have imagined how Kaka or even Ronaldinho would have led the forces.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 am

why Rafael ahead of Rafinha? Based on now, not how next season goes?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm

-------Diego Alves-------
Danilo-T.Silva-Miranda-F.Luis
--------Gustavo-Ferna--------
Firmino-Coutinho-Neymar
----------Rodrigo----------

Neto,Jefferson,Rafael,Luiz,Dede,Marcelo,Fernando(new City signing),Ramires,Oscar,Hulk,Willian,Lima

Last edited by BusterLfc on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:43 pm

Alves
Silva Luiz Marquinhos
Danilo Fernando Gustavo Marcelo
Lucas Neymar Firmino
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Include Gabigol... he'll be ready in 2018  :coffee: 
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 pm

flameas wrote:I would drop all the scum - Paulinho, Ramires, Bernanrd, Jo, Fred. Also drop players who are tyoo old for next WC - Maicon, Cesar, Dani Alves.

But the lack of quality players is worrying for brazil - when did they had a top level striker last time? In 2010 they had luis fabiano, but hes as awful as Fred and co. Also, no real leaders in the attacking department - somebody to lead the forces. Neymar is not a leader, neither is Oscar. I would have imagined how Kaka or even Ronaldinho would have led the forces.

How is ramires scum, but not Oscar?

Oscar is a guy who didnt even try the second half of last season because he was "Saving himself for a world cup on home soil" and didnt do shiiiii when called upon without Neymar. I hated Neymar for taking that 10 from him when his little buddy Ganso got booted from the team, but I am glad he took it now. Oscar isnt fit to hold the used condom of Pele, much less his shirt. He should be the first guy on his way out.

Ramires came out there and created more chances in the first 20 minutes of the second half then Oscar did all game. He even slipped oscar in, and what did he do? Pass it to Neuer. I knew he would do this. Just like that header in the olympic final. He should have been gone then.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:39 pm

flameas wrote:I would drop all the scum - Paulinho, Ramires, Bernanrd, Jo, Fred. Also drop players who are tyoo old for next WC - Maicon, Cesar, Dani Alves.

i agree. Time to drop players that aren't up to par (the scum). Also drop the old guys who won't play the next World Cup anyway. Time to start molding in Coutinho and company to the squad for future purposes.

Still don't get how Bernand got into the the squad
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:19 pm

This Brazil team severely lacks creativity, first thing Felipao should do is to add Coutinho to the squad.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next