Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:37 am

'Shepherd' is Pastore. I wouldn't pay much attention to a report from Tuttosport, but the option of Ljajic could be intriguing given the arrival of Iturbe in Roma. He was already unhappy with his playing time and this could prompt him to seek a move.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:41 am

Ljajic was class at roma, but garcia didnt give him chance as gervinho exploded... Pastore is too expensive though
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:35 am

Tbf I would be much more impressed by lamela, jovetic, pastore, lavezzi and lajic(spelling) than morata iturbe etc
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 am

Juventino89 wrote:Tbf I would be much more impressed by lamela, jovetic, pastore, lavezzi and lajic(spelling) than morata iturbe etc

You actually think that one of these players will join Juve? I don't think soo.. Each one is more expensive thean the other...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 am

salmano9 wrote:
[mention]Juve
ntino89[/mention] wrote:
Tbf I would be much more impressed by lamela, jovetic, pastore, lavezzi and lajic(spelling) than morata iturbe etc

You actually think that one of these players will join Juve? I don't think soo.. Each one is more expensive thean the other...

well morata costs 18(22 with bonuses) iturbe 30 ( with the 7.5 bonuses) you really think liaijc will cost more than that and lavezzi is almost 30 so keep that in mind, pastore went too psg for 40 mil but hasn't improved much and sits alot on the bench. So they wont be as expensive as you would think
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 am

Juventino89 wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
[mention]Juve
ntino89[/mention] wrote:

well morata costs 18(22 with bonuses) iturbe 30 ( with the 7.5 bonuses) you really think liaijc will cost more than that and lavezzi is almost 30 so keep that in mind, pastore went too psg for 40 mil but hasn't improved much and sits alot on the bench. So they wont be as expensive as you would think

Roma wont sell us Ljajic easily, knowing that we are Italy's defending champions. The reason we didnt get iturbe is his excessive price.. Morata is something else, lil bit cheaper. If we buy morata for this price I don't that any of the players you stated would come...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 am

salmano9 wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Roma wont sell us Ljajic easily, knowing that we are Italy's defending champions. The reason we didnt get iturbe is his excessive price.. Morata is something else, lil bit cheaper. If we buy morata for this price I don't that any of the players you stated would come...

I'm not saying all of them are gonna come:') I'm just saying they are much better players to target . Lets be honest what do morata and itrube have proven so far?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Jovetic,Pastore,Lamela...keep dreaming guys,all these players are shit in Marrotta's mind.He has Bonaventura or Taarabt in his plans... :/

Other names like Ibarbo aren't worth discusing.

We need a pure trequartista,if we can't get real quality I'd rather play Pogba up there.Marchisio can be a good back up.Enough with mediocre Serie A players who can't justify their wages.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Jovetic,Pastore,Lamela...keep dreaming guys,all these players are shit in Marrotta's mind.He has Bonaventura or Taarabt in his plans... :/

Other names like Ibarbo aren't worth discusing.

We need a pure trequartista,if we can't get real quality I'd rather play Pogba up there.Marchisio can be a good back up.Enough with mediocre Serie A players who can't justify their wages.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Juventino89 wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:

I'm not saying all of them are gonna come:') I'm just saying they are much better players to target . Lets be honest what do morata and itrube have proven so far?

Ljajic isn't going to accept sitting on the bench. So, I could see Juve getting a decent price for him. I agree about Pastore as well. His value has only gone down since joining PSG. However, I think Ljajic is more realistic than Pastore, Jovetic, or Lamela. I find it hard to believe that Man City would be selling Jovetic already.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Shepard :bow:

Seriously though, it would be a crime if we didn't try to get Isco.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51 pm

15:20 - BACK IN FASHION Candreva - According to Sky Sports, Juventus might make a bid of around € 23 million for Antonio Candreva. Lotito midfielder Roman wants 35 million, but if the Bianconeri began to negotiate on the basis of 25 million then you might strike up a real negotiation. With the arrival in Turin Allegri, Marotta could go in search of a playmaker. The right names may be those of Shepherd and Lamela. Also, Paris Saint-Germain and Tottenham might want to assign two players. In addition, yesterday Allegri has given its consent to the purchase of Morata. Juventus striker for class 92 may soon accelerate to avoid the inclusion of other teams.

13:22 - Agnelli and Marotta in the league - Juventus president Andrea Agnelli and Marotta CEO, are present in the Football League in Milan, where it is in the ordinary course. Both have declined to comment to the many reporters present.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:53 pm

F*ck Candreva smh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:01 pm

For yet another transfer campaign we fail to sign our primary targets. Alexis went to Arsenal, Cuadrado is too expensive and we let Iturbe go to Roma. I hope the management wont settle again with cheap, easy buys like Nani for example and hope for a miracle to happen.

As for the players being mentioned lately, we lost Jovetic to City last season only for them to let him go the next ? No chance. He will even get more playing time this season. Between Ljalic and Pastore I'd definitely rather if we went for the latter. I won't even comment on Candreva.

Tom's absolutely right though. What a smart move would it be from us if we went for Isco. Now with Kroos he won't have as much playing time and he might want to leave. I feel though that Real will ask crazy money for him.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Don't waste money on Candreva for God's sake...Can't we get El Sharaawy with the same amount ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Yep isco won't play a lot, but madrid would ask a lot for him... Theyd rather see him rot in the bench than leave.

Btw candreva is great but tooooo expensive..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Madrid would ask Pogba od Vidal for Isco, why make that stupid move when Pogba and Vidal can play in that position plus Marchisio to ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:55 pm

No matter who we play as a TQ they will be extremely wasted, I'd honestly rather sell them than playing them badly out of position

Pogba? His vision and incisive passing is not consistent, he's not particularly quick and his dribbling doesn't really suit that role at all imo

Vidal? Can you imagine how much his presence in midfield would be missed, he's a wonderful player but he's no playmaker.

Marchsio? Looked bang on average for Italy in that role, no thanks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:02 pm

All I'm saying its stupid to lose one of our key and quality players for Isco.

btw reports pick up pace that we want Lavezzi, and one playmaker Allegri asked 2 players Lavezzi/Lamela/Jovetic and Candreva/Pastore and he will get one according to reports. If we end up with Lavezzi/Lamela + Candrea/Pastore I will Love allegri or break up with my gf and enter in relationship with Allegri on fb
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Looooooooool hands off my man Allegri ffs

Yeah Lavezzi + Pastore and maybe even Jovetic on loan if City are up for it

2 of them at least, beautiful.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:05 pm

well he wants to players and he will get one of those names for those positions. IF that happens I don't care he is mine I tell ya all mine
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:07 pm

We'll let the man himself choose :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:We'll let the man himself choose :coffee:

With that avatar and mine, I'm surly the winner ^.^
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:23 pm

I don't see why we do need any of those player! I would give Giovinco a chance to play behind a front 2. Like a free role licence to roam. I think he could be great there!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

What formation are we going to play though ?

I wouldn't want to see anything else than a 3 man midfield. It's been highly effective for 3 seasons now.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Alegri mostly plays with a 4-3-1-2. Well that's what he used the majority of the time at Milan. I think Giovinco could be our man behind Tevez and Llorente/Morata(if he comes)

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next