BarrileteCosmico
DeletedUser#1
McAgger
35 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

'Muricans - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Muricans

Post by BartFargo Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:'soccer' is derived from 'association football' right.

still, whatever the etymology, the fact that it' common usage only in the US is still a matter of, if not arrogance, at least of being out of tune with the rest of the world.

There's still the problem of American football being called "football".  As much as I wish it, American football isn't disappearing soon, so when discussing football here it's almost mandatory to use the term "soccer". A lot of us here dislike the term "soccer" as much as the rest of the world does.

BartFargo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 pm

BartFargo wrote:

still, whatever the etymology, the fact that it' common usage only in the US is still a matter of, if not arrogance, at least of being out of tune with the rest of the world.

There's still the problem of American football being called "football".  As much as I wish it, American football isn't disappearing soon, so when discussing football here it's almost mandatory to use the term "soccer". A lot of us here dislike the term "soccer" as much as the rest of the world does.

Yes I know. Never mind, it's just the way it is for certain reasons. Having different, or more than one name is not something that can't be handled, not like it's causing some brain-frying cognitive dissonance.
If football becomes more broadly popular in the US maybe the word use will change or get blurry too.
Also American Football is in a bit of trouble right, what with the brain damage topic and such.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BartFargo Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Also American Football is in a bit of trouble right, what with the brain damage topic and such.

At the risk of making my fellow Americans angry, you're right. American football is a violent sport. In fact, the best description of American football I've seen is: "American football reflects America -- violence punctuated by committee meetings."

(I played American football in my youth, on my high school team, but now in my autumn years I've come under the spell of the "beautiful game".)

BartFargo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm

BartFargo wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

At the risk of making my fellow Americans angry, you're right. American football is a violent sport. In fact, the best description of American football I've seen is: "American football reflects America -- violence punctuated by committee meetings."

(I played American football in my youth, on my high school team, but now in my autumn years I've come under the spell of the "beautiful game".)

Well I didn't mean to infer that American Football is simply violent per se, or immoral as a sport or something, but the way I understood there have emerged serious health issues, and the association handled it pretty badly, no?

So I guess ignoring the issue might hurt the sport more in the long run than trying to deal with it, or manage or alleviate it, since parents might be more and more disinclined to let their kids play American Football if they have a high risk of having severe mental health problems later due to brain trauma.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Why? Maybe 100 years ago whatever people who for some reason are responsible for the confusing names placed on the sports were out of tune.. From what I understand is that the sports were called Rugby Football and Association Football when they came over here... Rugby football became really popular here in colleges, the rules changed over time but we just dropped the wrong word.

People now are well aware, but what can you really do? When we have a different sport called football for sake of clarity you almost have to call it soccer just to avoid constant needless confusion.. If Grid iron wasn't called Football.. sure, I could see people just slowly growing to call it Football on a regular basis, but switching around the names of both sports just to align better with other countries is probably never going to happen. And overall I just don't see why it is such a big deal. People in other nations who even speak the same language use different teams and words to describe hundreds of thousands of different things in the world,  and it general has nothing to do with ignorance thats just how the world is..yet it seems like this is the ONLY thing that for some reason pushes peoples buttons and makes people rage and its just a bit weird imo. America isn't the only country that calls it soccer either, its called that in Australia, parts of South Africa, and in Japanese its "Sakkaa" from what I understand.. and there are probably more countries that I'm not even aware of.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BartFargo Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:11 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:. . . and there are probably more countries that I'm not even aware of.

Canada too, I think.

BartFargo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:26 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:

Why? Maybe 100 years ago whatever people who for some reason are responsible for the confusing names placed on the sports were out of tune.. From what I understand is that the sports were called Rugby Football and Association Football when they came over here... Rugby football became really popular here in colleges, the rules changed over time but we just dropped the wrong word.

People now are well aware, but what can you really do? When we have a different sport called football for sake of clarity you almost have to call it soccer just to avoid constant needless confusion.. If Grid iron wasn't called Football.. sure, I could see people just slowly growing to call it Football on a regular basis, but switching around the names of both sports just to align better with other countries is probably never going to happen. And overall I just don't see why it is such a big deal. People in other nations who even speak the same language use different teams and words to describe hundreds of thousands of different things in the world,  and it general has nothing to do with ignorance thats just how the world is..yet it seems like this is the ONLY thing that for some reason pushes peoples buttons and makes people rage and its just a bit weird imo. America isn't the only country that calls it soccer either, its called that in Australia, parts of South Africa, and in Japanese its "Sakkaa" from what I understand.. and there are probably more countries that I'm not even aware of.

Yes, you're right, and that's also what I said in the posts following the one you quoted.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Woops.. Tbf I started to write that response before you posted it Razz
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:Woops.. Tbf I started to write that response before you posted it Razz

Well what can I say, I sometimes post shit that can't be really maintained if challenged Very Happy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:02 am

In Germany we have it easy - we use the German term "Fußball" (literally "football") for the proper round ball kicked by feet and "Football" (actually "American Football") for the US handegg sport.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:55 am

Got to say this was a pretty interesting thread.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 pm

This Is How USA Fans Reacted to the Portugal draw.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:36 am

This, unfortunately, is not satire... but it might as well be:

Ann Coulter wrote:
AMERICA'S FAVORITE NATIONAL PASTIME: HATING SOCCER
June 25, 2014

I've held off on writing about soccer for a decade -- or about the length of the average soccer game -- so as not to offend anyone. But enough is enough. Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay.

(1) Individual achievement is not a big factor in soccer. In a real sport, players fumble passes, throw bricks and drop fly balls -- all in front of a crowd. When baseball players strike out, they're standing alone at the plate. But there's also individual glory in home runs, touchdowns and slam-dunks.

In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway. There are no heroes, no losers, no accountability, and no child's fragile self-esteem is bruised. There's a reason perpetually alarmed women are called "soccer moms," not "football moms."

Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in. That's when we're supposed to go wild. I'm already asleep.

(2) Liberal moms like soccer because it's a sport in which athletic talent finds so little expression that girls can play with boys. No serious sport is co-ed, even at the kindergarten level.

(3) No other "sport" ends in as many scoreless ties as soccer. This was an actual marquee sign by the freeway in Long Beach, California, about a World Cup game last week: "2nd period, 11 minutes left, score: 0:0." Two hours later, another World Cup game was on the same screen: "1st period, 8 minutes left, score: 0:0." If Michael Jackson had treated his chronic insomnia with a tape of Argentina vs. Brazil instead of Propofol, he'd still be alive, although bored.

Even in football, by which I mean football, there are very few scoreless ties -- and it's a lot harder to score when a half-dozen 300-pound bruisers are trying to crush you.

(4) The prospect of either personal humiliation or major injury is required to count as a sport. Most sports are sublimated warfare. As Lady Thatcher reportedly said after Germany had beaten England in some major soccer game: Don't worry. After all, twice in this century we beat them at their national game.

Baseball and basketball present a constant threat of personal disgrace. In hockey, there are three or four fights a game -- and it's not a stroll on beach to be on ice with a puck flying around at 100 miles per hour. After a football game, ambulances carry off the wounded. After a soccer game, every player gets a ribbon and a juice box.

(5) You can't use your hands in soccer. (Thus eliminating the danger of having to catch a fly ball.) What sets man apart from the lesser beasts, besides a soul, is that we have opposable thumbs. Our hands can hold things. Here's a great idea: Let's create a game where you're not allowed to use them!

(6) I resent the force-fed aspect of soccer. The same people trying to push soccer on Americans are the ones demanding that we love HBO's "Girls," light-rail, Beyonce and Hillary Clinton. The number of New York Times articles claiming soccer is "catching on" is exceeded only by the ones pretending women's basketball is fascinating.

I note that we don't have to be endlessly told how exciting football is.

(7) It's foreign. In fact, that's the precise reason the Times is constantly hectoring Americans to love soccer. One group of sports fans with whom soccer is not "catching on" at all, is African-Americans. They remain distinctly unimpressed by the fact that the French like it.

(Cool Soccer is like the metric system, which liberals also adore because it's European. Naturally, the metric system emerged from the French Revolution, during the brief intervals when they weren't committing mass murder by guillotine.

Despite being subjected to Chinese-style brainwashing in the public schools to use centimeters and Celsius, ask any American for the temperature, and he'll say something like "70 degrees." Ask how far Boston is from New York City, he'll say it's about 200 miles.

Liberals get angry and tell us that the metric system is more "rational" than the measurements everyone understands. This is ridiculous. An inch is the width of a man's thumb, a foot the length of his foot, a yard the length of his belt. That's easy to visualize. How do you visualize 147.2 centimeters?

(9) Soccer is not "catching on." Headlines this week proclaimed "Record U.S. ratings for World Cup," and we had to hear -- again -- about the "growing popularity of soccer in the United States."

The USA-Portugal game was the blockbuster match, garnering 18.2 million viewers on ESPN. This beat the second-most watched soccer game ever: The 1999 Women's World Cup final (USA vs. China) on ABC. (In soccer, the women's games are as thrilling as the men's.)

Run-of-the-mill, regular-season Sunday Night Football games average more than 20 million viewers; NFL playoff games get 30 to 40 million viewers; and this year's Super Bowl had 111.5 million viewers.

Remember when the media tried to foist British soccer star David Beckham and his permanently camera-ready wife on us a few years ago? Their arrival in America was heralded with 24-7 news coverage. That lasted about two days. Ratings tanked. No one cared.

If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time.

COPYRIGHT 2014 ANN COULTER

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BartFargo Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 am

I feel the need to apologize to the rest of the world for articles like that.  Sorry world.

(As unbelievable as that article is, I have encountered that mentality. When I do it makes me even prouder when I am watching the "beautiful game.")

Last edited by BartFargo on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

BartFargo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 am

Who is Ann Coulter and how do we kill it?
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BartFargo Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 am

Peccadillo wrote:Who is Ann Coulter and how do we kill it?

Just be grateful that she doesn't live in your country. Not knowing who she is is something to be proud of.

BartFargo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 am

Is that a satire or does that person mean hir drivel serious? o_O
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:08 am

Ignoring the rest of that. Which is incredibly hard.

"Liberals get angry and tell us that the metric system is more "rational" than the measurements everyone understands. This is ridiculous. An inch is the width of a man's thumb, a foot the length of his foot, a yard the length of his belt. That's easy to visualize. How do you visualize 147.2 centimeters?"

That is the single, dumbest thing, I have EVER heard a human say. Ever.

I could write a full, 300 page novel, on everything wrong with that short paragraph. You have to be a professional idiot to be able to even conceive of an argument as misguided and backwards as that.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:14 am

"No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time"

That female dog.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:55 am

Well thanks for giving me a brand new person to despise...

More from her Wikipedia page on 9/11;
".. we know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war"

Ivy league educated lawyer. The world isn't right.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:32 am

I don't even think I'm going to be able to sleep after reading that. So I just can't help it

RedOranje wrote:This, unfortunately, is not satire... but it might as well be:

Ann Coulter wrote:
AMERICA'S FAVORITE NATIONAL PASTIME: HATING SOCCER
June 25, 2014

I've held off on writing about soccer for a decade -- Unfortunately you didn't hold off long enough or about the length of the average soccer game -- stop RIGHT there

.. In a piece that I assure you goes on and lavishes the superiority of other American sports. Starting by saying the length of a soccer game is excruciatingly long is an argument that is dead on arrival. Soccer is 90 minutes. With about a 10 minute half time break. Baseball is 162 games of people standing around for over 3 hours a game. NFL games can go close to 4 hours with nonstop commercial interruption. Try again
so as not to offend anyone. What different would waiting till more people like it make? But enough is enough. Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay. Are you on drugs?

(1) Individual achievement is not a big factor in soccer. I'll ask you again, what drugs are you on. Are you sure you even know what sport this is? You don't think the explosions from the crowd, lauding praise of commentators who shout the name of players every time they score doesn't qualify as "individual achievement?

In a real sport, players fumble passes, Ever hear of an own goal? pretty sure the guys who do it get blamed ,throw bricks What sport do they throw bricks? Do you consider Home Alone 2 a sport?and drop fly balls -- all in front of a crowd. When baseball players strike out, they're standing alone at the plate. But there's also individual glory in home runs, touchdowns and slam-dunks. Again.. WHAT?...And also, in baseball, celebrate a home run too much and the next time you go to bat you get a potential career ending ball thrown straight at your head.. And people wonder why kids are losing interest in it

In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway.Tell that to Escobar There are no heroes, no losers, no accountability, and no child's fragile self-esteem is bruised. There's a reason perpetually alarmed women are called "soccer moms," not "football moms." Points so drivel it isn't even worth addressing

Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Yes. Someone claiming to know anything about it should probably be aware of that Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in. That's when we're supposed to go wild. I'm already asleep. Excessive amounts Alcohol will do that too you

(2) Liberal moms like soccer because it's a sport in which athletic talent finds so little expression that girls can play with boys. No serious sport is co-ed, even at the kindergarten level. Except baseball, which is co-ed on the kindergarden level, fyi. And is co-ed in the little leagues all the way through the age of 14 for girls.

And Basketball. And like a ridiculous amount of other sports.

(3) No other "sport" ends in as many scoreless ties as soccer. What difference does amount of scoring make. Its the impact the 0-0 result has that makes it exciting. The 0-0 draw between mexico and brazil had far more thrills than that garbage superbowl game between the Seahawks and the Broncos. Basketball isn't a better sport because there is more scoring than in the NFL. But logic like this is wasted on people so thick

This was an actual marquee sign by the freeway in Long Beach, California, about a World Cup game last week: "2nd period, 11 minutes left, score: 0:0." Two hours later, another World Cup game was on the same screen: "1st period, 8 minutes left, score: 0:0." If Michael Jackson had treated his chronic insomnia with a tape of Argentina vs. Brazil instead of Propofol, he'd still be alive, although bored. Your attempts at being funny are sad.

Even in football, by which I mean football, The one you don't play with your feet? there are very few scoreless ties Actually there are none -- and it's a lot harder to score when a half-dozen 300-pound bruisers are trying to crush you. Clearly it isn't or it wouldn't happen all the time. Which side are you on?

(4) The prospect of either personal humiliation or major injury is required to count as a sport. ...ok..... Are you actually suggesting that there isn't? Ok how about you go out on the field against stoke on a rainy wednesday. As for humiliation, our entire nation has been talking about Luis Suarez biting someone. National news and the focal point of mockery. So there you go. Most sports are sublimated warfare. LIKE BASEBALL?... You can't just FORGET the fact that baseball exists and use it only where the cases against it fit your agenda. YOU CAN"T EVEN TOUCH OTHER PLAYERS IN BASEBALL ANYMORE.. Literally the only time any real contact happened was clashes at the plate but they have since made that illegal. As Lady Thatcher reportedly said after Germany had beaten England in some major soccer game: Don't worry. After all, twice in this century we beat them at their national game. WHAT IS THIS EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN

Baseball and basketball present a constant threat of personal disgrace. In hockey, Oh, so now we are talking about hockey. You know the other low scoring sport we play here and is popular and successful in america. Got it., there are three or four fights a game -- and it's not a stroll on beach to be on ice with a puck flying around at 100 miles per hour. So what After a football game, ambulances carry off the wounded I'm glad you enjoy things like this. I'm sure you miss the good old days of nascar where people died on a weekly basis.. After all death and injury is soooooo exciting. After a soccer game, every player gets a ribbon and a juice box. Is that what your editor gives you after you submit drivel like this?

(5) You can't use your hands in soccer. (Thus eliminating the danger of having to catch a fly ball.)LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL What sets man apart from the lesser beasts, besides a soul, is that we have opposable thumbs. So now it lacks sophistication?.. Just a second ago I thought you just looveedd the manly, animalistic brutality of other sports.. SO which is it?

Our hands can hold things. Here's a great idea: Let's create a game where you're not allowed to use them!

OUR HANDS CAN HOLD THINGS REALLY.. REAALLLY!?!!?!!??!

(6) I resent the force-fed aspect of soccer. Literally every sport OTHER than soccer is force feed to us. What are you on about. The same people trying to push soccer on Americans are the ones demanding that we love HBO's "Girls," light-rail, Beyonce and Hillary Clinton.Jealousy, I'm sensing? The number of New York Times articles claiming soccer is "catching on" is exceeded only by the ones pretending women's basketball is fascinating. What is it with you and other women? Soccer is actually "catching on", as it is consistently more relevant every single year. Our domestic league is one of the fastest growing leagues in the world. You may not see it due to your own idiocy, but you acknowledged the fact that it is growing in popularity to the point where it is difficult to ignore or else you wouldn't have written this shrill in the first place

I note that we don't have to be endlessly told how exciting football is. Like that Super Bowl? You know the one that was over by half time that everyone hated despite the fact that there were a lot of points scored?  

(7) It's foreign. So are we. And so are all non Native-AmericansIn fact, that's the precise reason the Times is constantly hectoring Americans to love soccer. One group of sports fans with whom soccer is not "catching on" at all, is African-Americans. Not trueThey remain distinctly unimpressed by the fact that the French like it. I don't even.. I can't even believe how much I'm going into this. Are you honestly suggesting that all Blacks in america hate the french therefore they don't watch or participate in soccer in protest of it. I'm to confused by something that was assuredly racist to be offended. I haven't been this confused since the credits rolled after the Matrix Revolutions

(Cool Soccer is like the metric system, which liberals also adore because it's European. Naturally, the metric system emerged from the French Revolution, during the brief intervals when they weren't committing mass murder by guillotine.
So you hate other Women, the french, foreigners in general and blacks, I think.. It honestly seems like you are condeming the french here for what they did during their Revolution

Hey, and remember that whole thing we did called slavery.. Took over 100 years after our revolution to do away with that

Despite being subjected to Chinese-style brainwashing  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: Of course you had to throw in Chinese style.. Brainwashing alone wouldn't have been bigoted enough to get one of your thoughts across in the public schools to use centimeters and Celsius, ask any American for the temperature, and he'll say something like "70 degrees." Ask how far Boston is from New York City, he'll say it's about 200 miles.WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING

Liberals get angry and tell us that the metric system is more "rational" than the measurements everyone understands. This is ridiculous. An inch is the width of a man's thumb, a foot the length of his foot, a yard the length of his belt. That's easy to visualize. How do you visualize 147.2 centimeters?
Don't even have time for this

(9) Soccer is not "catching on." Headlines this week proclaimed "Record U.S. ratings for World Cup," and we had to hear -- again -- about the "growing popularity of soccer in the United States." In what universe is constantly rising ratings and attendance NOT considered "catching on", and why the **** do you always put that in quotes.

The USA-Portugal game was the blockbuster match, garnering 18.2 million viewers on ESPN. This beat the second-most watched soccer game ever: The 1999 Women's World Cup final (USA vs. China) on ABC. (In soccer, the women's games are as thrilling as the men's.) You really are a horrible human being. Just the worst. Our women WON the WORLD CUP but I guess that is just a joke. How can a female writer put down the relevance of the achievements of women like this?

Run-of-the-mill,Run of the mill? Yeah you are right.. Football IS exciting!! regular-season Sunday Night Football games average more than 20 million viewers You suck at doing your research. The run of the mill Football game in the NFL is always on abc, cbs or fox. Where as the USA vs. Ghana was on cable. Not everyone has that. Invalid comparison; NFL playoff games get 30 to 40 million viewers; and this year's Super Bowl had 111.5 million viewers. There were 111 million incredibly bored people this February

Remember when the media tried to foist British soccer star David Beckham and his permanently camera-ready wife again another shot at another women.. What is with you? on us a few years ago? Their arrival in America was heralded with 24-7 news coverage. That lasted about two days. Ratings tanked. No one cared. Actually a LOT of people cared. Especially people outside the US. The LA Galaxy became a household name after that transfer. And ratings did NOT tank.. They have been increasing along with attendances ever since. You know, you can't just say things because you want to believe them. They actually have to be true. And backed up with evidence.

If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. More baseless, racist drivel I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One right here.... actually.And FYI, we have a native American on our 23-man roster this world cup. Just another of the hilarious ironies this magnificent piece of trash article has producedOne can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time. No amount of time should have been able to produce this. You could give a monkey an eternity with a type writer but even he would would go out of his way avoid writing something as idiotic, misinformed, bigoted and racially insensitive as this.. He'd be too smart for it

COPYRIGHT 2014 ANN COULTER

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:40 am

Without a doubt, one of the worst articles I've ever read. It's just...wow
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 am

SaintJoe wrote:Without a doubt, one of the worst articles I've ever read. It's just...wow
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/541326/ann-coulter-inadvertently-turns-herself-into-a-joke-after-mocking-bringbackourgirls-campaign

not just football fans hate her don't worry.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:34 am

rwo power wrote:Is that a satire or does that person mean hir drivel serious? o_O

Neither. She found out she can make A LOT of money by saying and writing the most outrageous right wing nonsense and that's now what she's doing every day.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:06 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Neither. She found out she can make A LOT of money by saying and writing the most outrageous right wing nonsense and that's now what she's doing every day.
So she is a paid, professional troll? Interesting job choice.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: