futbol
Hapless_Hans
VendettaRed07
RealGunner
Adit
55 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brazil 2014 Referee Watch Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil 2014 Referee Watch Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri 13 Jun - 0:29:03

McAgger wrote:I would like to apologize to the proud nation of Croatia on behalf of FIFA and football.

We are sorry.

It's ok

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brazil 2014 Referee Watch Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil 2014 Referee Watch Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 13 Jun - 0:30:13

Ganso wrote:Thank you for that 2nd gaol fifa

and gtfo to the haters saying that the 3 goal wasn't legit and that Croatia deserved to win

Noone is saying Croatia deserved to win, besides that is completely irrelevant.
Football fans don't deserve to have to watch such absolutely ridiculous calls in such important games.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 13 Jun - 0:30:23

Brazil 2014 Referee Watch Thread - Page 2 JPN_Nishimura_Yuichi

One of the best refgistas in the World.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri 13 Jun - 0:32:20

Hopefully that's the last we see of that incompetent homer of a ref. Completely shafted Croatia today.

We need refs who are not influenced by the spectacle and the home crowd. Under normal circumstances, there's no way a decent ref would have awarded that pen and given a foul for that Olic challenge on Cesar.

And watch just how eager he was to blow his whistle once Fred dived for the pen. The ref was itching for the opportunity to appease Brazil and their fans. Blew the whistle with such authority despite being in clear view to see what a bs dive it was.

Incompetent mofo
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 13 Jun - 0:33:24

Waiting to hear why Brazil's 1st goal was not legit either. I am sure there is a reason.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 13 Jun - 0:34:41

M99 wrote:Waiting to hear why Brazil's 1st goal was not legit either. I am sure there is a reason.

Nah that was legit but it didn't help that a complete pleb was in goal for the Croatians
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 13 Jun - 0:35:02

I thought the ref was pretty good up to the penalty.
But in this situation he clearly wasn't up to the situation, and then he made more mistakes afterwards because he had ruined the game as well as his own performance.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 13 Jun - 0:35:59

M99 wrote:Waiting to hear why Brazil's 1st goal was not legit either. I am sure there is a reason.

stop it with this arrogant bullshit
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri 13 Jun - 0:39:15

Brazil had to win..they have a lot riding on this tourney. How else will they justify all those billions spent if they get kicked out in the group stages?

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 13 Jun - 0:41:37

They have to use refs from all over the world at the World Cup right? That's why there is so much bs Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 13 Jun - 0:42:31

Hapless_Hans wrote:

And stop the crying. Bad decision happened yes and it happens in a million games. Just because it's Brazil in their host countries we have the Niagra Falls of tears here.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 13 Jun - 0:43:19

Because it's a huge match and it was a travesty of a call. Let people vent ffs Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 13 Jun - 0:44:14

Brazil ran over their budget. No surprise there, the Japanese are amazing at business negotiations.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Fri 13 Jun - 0:47:49

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

And stop the crying. Bad decision happened yes and it happens in a million games. Just because it's Brazil in their host countries we have the Niagra Falls of tears here.

Oh please. Stop acting this is the first time people are complaining about refs on goallegacy.

Face it, without the ref's bias, Brazil may have not have won that match. Brazil are nothing special this year, will not be surprised if they are knocked out in the last 16.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri 13 Jun - 0:48:37

just imagine that the same is played between two european clubs and the meltdown here Laughing
the ref was scared as shit, he was nervous throughout the game and it was clear from many moments of the game

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 13 Jun - 0:49:24

I'll see if we get other teams ref watch thread when more bad decisions are inevitably made Rolling Eyes
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri 13 Jun - 0:50:24

ref did a good job imo, brazil just HAD to win that game for the good of the tournament. well done agent ref, you did your job :bow:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri 13 Jun - 0:55:29

This thread is full of

Brazil 2014 Referee Watch Thread - Page 2 ISMw3WmuHzIPR
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 13 Jun - 0:58:52

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'm not crying a Niagra Falls of tears because of Brazil being the home country, I'm simply complaining about seeing the opening game of a World Cup ruined just when I was finally getting into the mood.
The referees at the World Cup are obviously a problem and are worse than in the CL or something.
It's not because of Brazil, it was in South Africa as well, I mean I remember a certain Lampard goal farcically not given if you can then understand what I mean.
I had hoped that was an outlier but this is shaping up badly already in the FIRST game.
That's why I'm pissed, not because of some anti-Brazil sentiment.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Fri 13 Jun - 1:02:48

oh and lets not forget neymars elbow incident which could have also been a red but instead got a yellow. this was before his 2 goals.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 13 Jun - 1:05:28

Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'm not crying a Niagra Falls of tears because of Brazil being the home country, I'm simply complaining about seeing the opening game of a World Cup ruined just when I was finally getting into the mood.
The referees at the World Cup are obviously a problem and are worse than in the CL or something.
It's not because of Brazil, it was in South Africa as well, I mean I remember a certain Lampard goal farcically not given if you can then understand what I mean.
I had hoped that was an outlier but this is shaping up badly already in the FIRST game.

Name of the thead is "Brazil referee gift watch thread" not "Referee bad decisions thread" so forgive me for thinking that some posters have anti-Brazil sentiment.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 13 Jun - 1:05:44

Was it a poor decision to give the penalty?  Absolutely.

But let's not pretend that Croatia lost due to that call.  Their loss came down to wasteful finishing early on and crap, crap goalkeeping from Pletikosa.  Brazil were well on top and looked odds on to take the lead in the second half, regardless of that flop.

And on top of that, that's exactly the type of call I've heard cries and clamours for every single match week in the PL.  The defender did put his hands on the attacker and try to hold him back... certainly it wasn't enough to cause Fred to hit the deck like that (it was a dive) but that same situation has fueled countless complaints within club league football in the past few seasons so I find some of the complaints about it being made now a bit funny.

It was a poor decision, but I honestly don't think the result would have been any different had it not been made.

A red on Neymar? You're having a laugh. Not an elbow, not a raised arm, not a red. The only challenge closest to a red in the match came from a Croatian player.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 13 Jun - 1:06:21

BORUSSIA!! wrote:oh and lets not forget neymars elbow incident which could have also been a red but instead got a yellow. this was before his 2 goals.

Nah that yellow was spot on. That's never a red.
The referee was good until he lost the plot with the penalty.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 13 Jun - 1:06:44

M99 wrote:I'll see if we get other teams ref watch thread when more bad decisions are inevitably made Rolling Eyes
Why? "Brazil referee" is an apt title as it can mean any ref reffing in Brazil - not necessarily for Brazil.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 13 Jun - 1:06:53

Croatia robbed, utter disgrace, etc etc...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 13 Jun - 1:08:46

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:

Name of the thead is "Brazil referee gift watch thread" not "Referee bad decisions thread" so forgive me for thinking that some posters have anti-Brazil sentiment.

Ah ok Laughing

I see

tbh I understood that as 'Brazil WC ref gift watch' Laughing but now that you mention it
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next