Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for the WC 2014?

+8
B-Mac
Forza
barca 2011
Funkentelechy
The Franchise
Onyx
Ganso
Die Borussen
12 posters

Go down

Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for  the WC 2014? Empty Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for the WC 2014?

Post by Die Borussen Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 pm

the guy is a beast, if not for the starting XI he at least deserves to be called in the squad for the upcoming world cup

by that time he will be even better, he can play on the right.. so why hulk and not him?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for  the WC 2014? Empty Re: Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for the WC 2014?

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 pm

are you serious man?hulk is one of the best strikers on the world.we cant bench him....he will be competing with kaka,who has been amazing for us

He will without a doubt get a call up after he moves to the EPL but he needs to get himself on the spotlight more often
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for  the WC 2014? Empty Re: Can Willian fit in the brazil squad for the WC 2014?

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 am

Does he not play AM too?

It would be between him and Oscar?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:55 am

If he plays anywhere, surely its wide? He has searing speed and is unstoppable in the 1 v 1 at times. I dont see him having the composure for a centeral position, nor the eye for a pass.

He isnt going to play over Neymar and Hulk to me is better, and he also offers more of a goal threat to boot so hard luck I guess.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:59 am

we have 4 forwards and Oscar,Neymar and Hulk are undropable
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:04 am

He surely deserves to be in the squad at least.

Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:17 am

I think that Hernanes is one who hasnt gotten a call up in a while but should. The guy scores goals very consistently for a midfielder and I havent even heard of some of the other names that usually get called up.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:31 am

Brazil are surely favourites for the WC. Such a great 1st XI, insane squad depth and home ground advantage.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Brazil are surely favourites for the WC. Such a great 1st XI, insane squad depth and home ground advantage.
I know, they HAVE to win, or it would be a disaster. But IMO, they still dont have what it takes to beat Spain. Although we haven't gotten a good Spain V. Brazil match in a major tournament in a long time.

It was supposed to happen in the 2009 Confederations cup, and it didnt. I know I kind of contradict myself by bringing that up since Spain lost to the U.S (The U.S FFS) and the U.S lost to Brazil in that cup but that was a different Brazil than today. Spain will still have that spark in 2014 and Brazil has a bunch of youngsters who will have TREMENDOUS pressure on them to win while Spain have already done it all. It would be a dream final.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 am

-------------------------------Diego Alves----------------------
Dani/Rafael----------Dede------------TS-----------Marcelo/Adriano
---------------------------------Ramires----------------------------------
-----------------Oscar-------------------------L. Moura-----------------
Hulk-------------------------Damiao-----------------------Neymar----

In a 4-3-3 with a possible bench consisting of (DF): David Luiz, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Maicon, Rever, Fabio Santos, Juan, Leandro Castan, (MF): Hernanes, Kaka, Jadson, Fernandinho, Ganso, Sandro, Paulinho, Willian, Romulo, Thiago Neves, Arouca, (FW): Pato, Jonas, Luis Fabiano.

I mean wow, the wealth of talent is there. Or at least theres a wealth of names to choose from but the coaches job is to put the pieces together correctly.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:04 am

EDIT: Forgot to include Lucas Piazon. He can be huge in 2 years.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:20 am

barca 2011 wrote:EDIT: Forgot to include Lucas Piazon. He can be huge in 2 years.

didn't even realize he was on the pitch yesterday hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:37 am

barca 2011 wrote:-------------------------------Diego Alves----------------------

In a 4-3-3 with a possible bench consisting of (DF): David Luiz, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Maicon, Rever, Fabio Santos, Juan, Leandro Castan, (MF): Hernanes, Kaka, Jadson, Fernandinho, Ganso, Sandro, Paulinho, Willian, Romulo, Thiago Neves, Arouca, (FW): Pato, Jonas, Luis Fabiano.

I mean wow, the wealth of talent is there. Or at least theres a wealth of names to choose from but the coaches job is to put the pieces together correctly.

Yea, I like to play Football Manager too bro...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Brazil are surely favourites for the WC. Such a great 1st XI, insane squad depth and home ground advantage.
Are we forgetting about a certain Spain? Undisputable favorites going into the WC.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:31 am

I doubt it.

Oscar, Neymar and Hulk will likely be starters. He may make the squad but he won't play much.

Shame really.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Catracho wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:-------------------------------Diego Alves----------------------

Yea, I like to play Football Manager too bro...
lol, i dont even play FM, bro, just saying that Brazil has lots of names to make a strong squad. Still though, Spain.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Its always in the papers how certain clubs are going to spend this much on Neymar and this much on Hulk.

But never really see anything about Willian.

Any estimates to what hes valued out ?
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Shakhtar wanted 30M,neither Chelsea or Tottenham wanted to spend that much so they went for Oscar and Dempsey.

I actually think someone might pay up after these CL games though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down