BeautifulGame
Helmer
Art Morte
Curtinho
McAgger
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If anyone can, Emre Can!!! #23 - Page 3 Empty Re: If anyone can, Emre Can!!! #23

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

lol Hank

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

If anyone can, Emre Can!!! #23 - Page 3 Empty Re: If anyone can, Emre Can!!! #23

Post by Helmer Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Nish Laughing who can blame Rodgers if he drops Emre again on the bench for next three months Neutral

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Hank Proud

It's funny because during that period when Emre was playing he was comfortably our best player and then all of a sudden little Joe Schmoe was back from injury and like Hank said we didn't see Can for 3 months.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:34 am

Spoiler:

I am all on Can mode...hey might prove on to be the best summer signing of the last summer :bow: If Rodgers Drops him again, I will fire the Clown !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:46 pm

I don't think Rodgers is dropping him because he's not good enough. He's easing him into the line-up after a few injuries. His style of play could easily aggravate small injuries IMO because he's such a beast. He will come good for us though and as Rodgers seems to be implying he'll play a lot more moving forward as long as he stays healthy. Would love to have him over Gerrard in our starting XI TBH.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Can was my main man from all the summer signings, for no solid reason, just had a feeling, hopefully he proves me right.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:45 pm

When you look at Can's signing individually it's a great signing. Just under 10m for a 20 year old beast CM versatile enough to play CB, LB, DM, CM that has the potential of reaching Ballack's heights. It was a no brainer. The fact that it came in a batch of 100m+ influx of some other shit signings it felt worse.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Which signings have really been shit though from this summer? I think people are judging that far too quickly. Lallana has looked good to great when playing. Markovic is coming on strong. Moreno has shown a lot of promise, though he'll need more time. Manquillo is just a loan but has been fine. Origi is on loan. The only real flop (I don't mention Lovren because he's still young and showed great form last year in a position where experience and fitting in is key) is Balotelli and from most reports he was forced on Rodgers because of the 'great price' and their other striker options fell through.

Can is a strong signing and to me the whole summer is looking better as we give them more time. Maybe I'm just being optimistic.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:02 am

Don't call me James wrote:When you look at Can's signing individually it's a great signing. Just under 10m for a 20 year old beast CM versatile enough to play CB, LB, DM, CM that has the potential of reaching Ballack's heights. It was a no brainer. The fact that it came in a batch of 100m+ influx of some other shit signings it felt worse.

You're either really underrating Ballack or really overhyping Can. Emre is good, but calma, eh?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:13 am

He's calmness on the ball and composure while passing is just tooooooooooooooo much!!!!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Can just knows how beautiful he is :wub:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:When you look at Can's signing individually it's a great signing. Just under 10m for a 20 year old beast CM versatile enough to play CB, LB, DM, CM that has the potential of reaching Ballack's heights. It was a no brainer. The fact that it came in a batch of 100m+ influx of some other shit signings it felt worse.

You're either really underrating Ballack or really overhyping Can. Emre is good, but calma, eh?

Where do I say he's as good as Ballack you dweeb. Saying someone can reach a certain height doesn't mean I think Can is already as good as Ballack.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:40 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

Where do I say he's as good as Ballack you dweeb. Saying someone can reach a certain height doesn't mean I think Can is already as good as Ballack.

Yeah, but he won't reach Ballack's heights. Lol. And if he does he won't be playing for Liverpool.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Played RWB for the second half. May he wasn't as awesome as he was in CB, but still put a very commendable performance. May be we should buy more from Germany or within GBP 10 million or both hmm :coffee: .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm

It is quite extraordinary the way we're using our players in different positions this season.

Gerrard has played DM, CM and CAM.
Henderson has played RWB, CM and CAM.
Markovic has played LWB, RWB, CAM (today) and I'm not sure if winger.
Can has played CB, CM and RWB.
Sterling has played RW and CF.
Allen and Lovren have played shite and shit.

I guess on one hand it's nice that we're searching for those best positions, but on the other hand I'm left thinking that by this level we should already know where to play who for the best results.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Allen and Lovren have played shite and shit.
rofl rofl Proud Proud Molenation Molenation
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Disagree about Allen. That's for another thread though.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:42 am

I have said this in some other thread before, I want Emre to be a regular in the deepest/defensive midfield role next season. I think he is showing all the right signs and the reminder of this season can help him to be mature enough to be a starter.

I hope his versatility doesn't become his bane.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:51 am

Lmao Morty rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 am

Another assured performance. I know it's been just 5 1/2 games, but he is doing really well.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

I hope he learned his lessons yesterday. He was quiet assured over-all but got fooled by Hazard's wickedness. He will play more players of this sort and I hope he is a quick learner.

The Coutinho/Sturridge of this summer.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 am

Another assured performance, this time at CB :bow: Molenation .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:52 pm

iftikhar wrote:I hope he learned his lessons yesterday. He was quiet assured over-all but got fooled by Hazard's wickedness. He will play more players of this sort and I hope he is a quick learner.

tbh I watched the Chelsea game. and you have to say that sterling gave the terry and cahill more problems over 90 mins than hazard did can. but having said that I would much rarther see can play infront of the back 4. him and lucas would be beasts playing there.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:58 am

MR BOND wrote:
iftikhar wrote:I hope he learned his lessons yesterday. He was quiet assured over-all but got fooled by Hazard's wickedness. He will play more players of this sort and I hope he is a quick learner.

tbh I watched the Chelsea game. and you have to say that sterling gave the terry and cahill more problems over 90 mins than hazard did can. but having said that I would much rarther see can play infront of the back 4. him and lucas would be beasts playing there.
It's not about how much problem he faced or not. I just want him to learn about the 'wickedness' aspect of some players. I have said it before, next season I want to see Emre playing the deepest midfield role.

Lallana-Sturridge-Raheem
--Coutinho--Henderson--
--------Emre Can-------
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-rodgers-bargain-buy-can-8590526 :wub:

Rodgers still believes the 21-year-old’s long term future at Anfield will be as a combative midfielder but he’s in no rush to break up the defensive trio of Can, Mamadou Sakho and Martin Skrtel.
cheers Thumbs up

But I didn't like this part at all :facepalm: :brickwall:

The manager’s brief from owners Fenway Sports Group is to invest in potential rather than proven talent.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next