Art Morte
Lex
DeletedUser#1
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
70 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V8 Empty Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V8

Post by RedOranje Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Part 1: http://www.goallegacy.net/t32060-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14
Part 2: http://www.goallegacy.net/t32514-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14-v2
Part 3: http://www.goallegacy.net/t33455-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14-v3
Part 4: http://www.goallegacy.net/t34165-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14-v4
Part 5: http://www.goallegacy.net/t34330-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14-v5
Part 6: http://www.goallegacy.net/t34619-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14-v6
Part 7: http://www.goallegacy.net/t34775-barclay-s-premier-league-discussion-13-14-v7

[A tip for future OPs: When creating a new thread, you need to include the ENTIRE links to previous threads for hyperlinking to work properly.]
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V8 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V8

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Sherwood's interview after chelsea loss

He looks real hurt tbh
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V8 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V8

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Boring weekend, but next weekend will be great.

NLD between 2 wounded animals

BenteGOAT vs. Chelsea, to hopefully do something

City away at Hull after playing away in CL, won't be easy.

and us at OT. Should win that one .

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Dat infinite deception when United beat Liverpool and Sepi hits the bottle

We'll mop the floor with Tottenpork next weekend
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Lex wrote:Dat infinite deception when United beat Liverpool and Sepi hits the bottle

We'll mop the floor with Tottenpork next weekend

You also predicted us to lose vs. Southampton. Lex single handedly keeping us in the title race :bow:

We won't bottle it this time. We are perfectly set up to counter them. Difference is, when they cross the ball vs. us and we clear, we can counter effectively, whereas scrub teams like Palace and WBA couldn't.

If we lost though, no biggie. we'll still be in a great position. Not much pressure, but I am confident of a win there. #DStudge didn't score lat game, which means he will get a brace here.

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Both will be scored draws and chlsea will stretch the lead
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Sherwood's interview after chelsea loss

He looks real hurt tbh

That was sad until the 'wake up' comment, that made it both sad and bitter. Just sounds like someone who knows he has had all of his eggs in one basket and that's been finishing in the top-4 and now he's given up on it and knows he won't be there next season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Both will be scored draws and chlsea will stretch the lead

BeautifulGame: Another member of "Let's downplay our own team and big up the rivals, so hopefully this reverse-jinx will work" Proud

The only member on this forum that shares my mentality among PL clubs is Lex and Blue Barrett. truly GOAT posters :bow:

Born winner's mentality.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Hold on Hull away us suddenly some bad away ground for teams lol? Since when?

If we can beat them 4-1 and could quite easily have been more i'm sure City will be fine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Sepi, you know deep down you're sh*tting yourself about next Sunday.

Remember, when it comes to a derby, form goes out the window. Our players will give a similar performance to how they played against Arsenal. Full of commitment and grit. It won't be pretty, but it will be enough to get us the win.

Edit: in saying that, Liverpool this season are def good enough to beat us at OT. But i don't think they will.

Last edited by RED on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 pm

RED wrote:Sepi, you know deep down you're sh*tting yourself about next Sunday.

Remember, when it comes to a derby, form goes out the window. Our players will give a similar performance to how they played against Arsenal. Full of commitment and grit. It won't be pretty, but it will be enough to get us the win.

And our players wouldn't ? Man to man we aren't in any way inferior to you, so as long as we execute the right application, and don't beat ourselves, it shouldn't be a problem.

We have more to play for. Our players actually want to play for their manager, unlike some of your players, we are in better form, and we are averaging 3 goals a game. Not to mention, we are the exact sort of team you struggle against (Fast and pacey on the counter, quick transition of play).

As long as that inept bald bastard doesn't get appointed as the ref, I trust Brendan and the boys to do the business. This team has incredible belief, and it'll show next Sunday. I have ultimate faith in the team. We are scary going forward. Not good, not great. SCARY !! You'll find out yourself soon anyways.

@ Mole: It shouldn't be. but I am willing to bet, City will struggle there. They may scrape a win, but it won't be a walk over either and I won't be surprised one bit if it ended a draw there.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
RED wrote:Sepi, you know deep down you're sh*tting yourself about next Sunday.

And our players wouldn't ? Man to man we aren't in any way inferior to you, so as long as we execute the right application, and don't beat ourselves, it shouldn't be a problem.

We have more to play for. Our players actually want to play for their manager, unlike some of your players, we are in better form, and we are averaging 3 goals a game. Not to mention, we are the exact sort of team you struggle against (Fast and pacey on the counter, quick transition of play).

As long as that inept bald bastard doesn't get appointed as the ref, I trust Brendan and the boys to do the business. This team has incredible belief, and it'll show next Sunday. I have ultimate faith in the team. We are scary going forward. Not good, not great. SCARY !! You'll find out yourself soon anyways.

@ Mole: It shouldn't be. but I am willing to bet, City will struggle there. They may scrape a win, but it won't be a walk over either and I won't be surprised one bit if it ended a draw there.

Fair enough.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:42 pm

I wrote a few lines of sensible preview - like my style mayhaps is - about the ManU v Liverpool game, but then realised the only thing I honestly wanted to say and honestly feel, too, was that:

We'll destroy United.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 pm

I've never been more confident of beating United at Old Trafford in my life.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:01 pm

I am going to be brutally honest and say I'll be avoiding the forums for a full week (until we hopefully beat Cardiff) if we somehow lost next weekend.

Yeap. but my pre-match thread making record for big games has been superb this season, and the preview will go up tomorrow, so yea :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Art Morte wrote:I wrote a few lines of sensible preview - like my style mayhaps is - about the ManU v Liverpool game, but then realised the only thing I honestly wanted to say and honestly feel, too, was that:

We'll destroy United.

Maybe in your dreams you'll destroy us. Nothing will make me more happier this season than seeing us wipe the floor with your lot and wipe any hope you have of winning the league.

I know it's small time to say this, but ABL. Anyone But Liverpool to win the title.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hold on Hull away us suddenly some bad away ground for teams lol? Since when?

If we can beat them 4-1 and could quite easily have been more i'm sure City will be fine.
That was just Bruce being closet Newcastle supporter. hmm

City won't have an easy time against Hull. Heck, Hull dominated them in the first half in the reverse fixture at Etihad lol.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:52 am

I do respect Bruce tbh.... allowed us to beat Sunderland 5-1 under his tenure.

Good Geordie lad tbh.

In any case you Scousers better do things right against those Mancs ffs.

I still have belief of getting a European Spot Proud rofl

Inb4 my hopes come crashing down in one week when we inevitably lose to Fulham lmfao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 am

McAgger wrote:I've never been more confident of beating United at Old Trafford in my life.
 Rolling Eyes hmm 

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:54 am

Art Morte wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Sherwood's interview after chelsea loss

He looks real hurt tbh

That was sad until the 'wake up' comment, that made it both sad and bitter. Just sounds like someone who knows he has had all of his eggs in one basket and that's been finishing in the top-4 and now he's given up on it and knows he won't be there next season.

Got royally screwed today, but what can you do Chelsea always get "favorable" treatment. Spurs chief problem is still that every goal they let in always seems to be off some WTF moment and not off of actual quality by the other team.

Sherwood was never going to be the manager past this season even he got us in the top 4, he has consistently been out of his depth. Once again his lineup cost us points, same story, different game. I still think he was the right choice as the caretaker manager given that realistically who were we going to get?

Get ready for the Van Gaal era at Spurs :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:00 am

That would make how many managers at Spurs during Wenger's tenure? I lost count at 11
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:07 am

RED, look at Moyes win record against Liverpool please.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:33 am

The way this season is going, records and trends aren't something I'd want to hang my hat on.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:49 am

wipe the floor with your lot and wipe any hope you have of winning the league.
and keep Moyes for another season  drunken banana :whistle: 
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:14 am

Feel bad for Sherwood but it was pretty clear from me from the beginning he was out of his depth at Tottenham. Bring AVB back imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next