Seppuku
Sushi Master
Dnmac4
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Di Maria - Page 3 Empty Re: Di Maria

Post by Doc Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

I actually saw nothing really out of the ordinary in Di Maria last night. Does this really bother ppl?!

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneyfc4dawinbruz Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 pm

di maria is nothing special

imagine if robben was still at RM. that would be lethal

sydneyfc4dawinbruz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 pm

look in copa america you have to accept diving is going to be there from all players
Di Maria dived... so did Messi
its a part of SA football
yes it did make me cringe and throw my laptop out the window but we all just have to live with it
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:look in copa america you have to accept diving is going to be there from all players
yes it did make me cringe and throw my laptop out the window but we all just have to live with it
it's a part of football, not just south america, as a madrid fan you should know this

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:look in copa america you have to accept diving is going to be there from all players
it's a part of football, not just south america, as a madrid fan you should know this

as a barca fan u shud know this Razz :lol!:
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:it's a part of football, not just south america, as a madrid fan you should know this

And you wonder why you get neg rep? Really? No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:it's a part of football, not just south america, as a madrid fan you should know this

And you wonder why you get neg rep? Really? No
any football fan should know this anyway

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneyfc4dawinbruz Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

diving will never be part of football. GTFO

go watch the ballet if you enjoy that.

you don't deserve to be a messi fan.

Last edited by sydneyfc4dawinbruz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

sydneyfc4dawinbruz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm

sydneyfc4dawinbruz wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

you don't deserve be a messi fan.
alright then stay ignorant, players dive, get over it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

most south-americans dive,fact.Its simply not something wrong as seen in Europe.Its more of a way to not get injured and get more possession

Last edited by Ganso on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

This thread is going to be locked soon
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneyfc4dawinbruz Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

and having your attitude will make more and more people think its acceptable and we'll see more of it.

i want to see more of what happened to krasic last season. fine and suspend the cheats.

sydneyfc4dawinbruz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

and having your attitude will make more and more people think its acceptable and we'll see more of it.

i want to see more of what happened to krasic earlier this year. fine and suspend the cheats.
I never said I approved of it or thought it was acceptable, I'm just saying you need to get over it and stop being a baby because it happens.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:16 pm

I am still waiting for those "so-called" 4-5 dives...

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Look, I don't know where this whole diving thing came from (actually I do, but that is another issue). The thread was about him playing EXTRA SOFT. I dated a girl that lived in Costa Rica, and I go there 4-5 times a year to surf. They are called "Ticos" for a reason, they are small people. Not to mention they were mostly under 23 years of age so they were young boys as well.

He looked scared to go into 50/50's and took any chance he could to roll all over the ground. It was pathetic and looked Extra bad last night (you know worse then his usual antics). I cringe just as much when Busquets and Alves do it and it's actually worse because busquets is a big physical guy and Alves is a defender. So yes, I know that Barca dive but that really has nothing to do with anything. One time he just fouled a guy who jumped in the air because he didn't want to jump with him so he just shoved him down. The whole point to this post is it's not like they were playing Stoke or anything. In-fact he played this way against one of the smallest and least physical teams I've seen in this Copa.

In-conclusion, if you take nothing else from this thread please remind yourself where most of the Messi threads come from. I hear people complain all the time about the board being filled with Messi and CR7 threads, but look who starts them. Messi had a MOM performance last night and it was probably one of the best performances in the whole Copa, but there is like 1 or 2 threads top "praising" him like the haters like to say.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Look, I don't know where this whole diving thing came from (actually I do, but that is another issue). The thread was about him playing EXTRA SOFT. I dated a girl that lived in Costa Rica, and I go there 4-5 times a year to surf. They are called "Ticos" for a reason, they are small people. Not to mention they were mostly under 23 years of age so they were young boys as well.

He looked scared to go into 50/50's and took any chance he could to roll all over the ground. It was pathetic and looked Extra bad last night (you know worse then his usual antics). I cringe just as much when Busquets and Alves do it and it's actually worse because busquets is a big physical guy and Alves is a defender. So yes, I know that Barca dive but that really has nothing to do with anything. One time he just fouled a guy who jumped in the air because he didn't want to jump with him so he just shoved him down. The whole point to this post is it's not like they were playing Stoke or anything. In-fact he played this way against one of the smallest and least physical teams I've seen in this Copa.

In-conclusion, if you take nothing else from this thread please remind yourself where most of the Messi threads come from. I hear people complain all the time about the board being filled with Messi and CR7 threads, but look who starts them. Messi had a MOM performance last night and it was probably one of the best performances in the whole Copa, but there is like 1 or 2 threads top "praising" him like the haters like to say.

What are you on about? scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Look, I don't know where this whole diving thing came from (actually I do, but that is another issue). The thread was about him playing EXTRA SOFT. I dated a girl that lived in Costa Rica, and I go there 4-5 times a year to surf. They are called "Ticos" for a reason, they are small people. Not to mention they were mostly under 23 years of age so they were young boys as well.

-1 rep for confusing me.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

The xcx wrote:

-1 rep for confusing me.
madrid fan abusing the rep system, nothing new here

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

I made the post extra long so morons like you could know what the thread was really about from the get go. I'm so glad I don't have children I couldn't deal with this everyday.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneyfc4dawinbruz Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I made the post extra long so morons like you could know what the thread was really about from the get go. I'm so glad I don't have children I couldn't deal with this everyday.

Hey man don't say that about children. You might grow old and regret not having one, one day.

sydneyfc4dawinbruz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Still waiting...
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 pm

As I stated, there was nothing out of the ordinary what Di Maria was doing. He was playing quite the same as he did throughout the season at Real Madrid. But to entertain the notion that he played "extra soft", I would assume he was like that because he was playing a B side. Players usually pull out the tricks against inexperience players as oppose to against the more seasoned players. Which still doesn't bode well for this discussion as Di Maria pulls out the tricks regardless.

While I do mirror Seppuku's sentiments about showing evidence/proof, think I'll just let sleeping dogs lie and leave that issue with him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

The xcx wrote:

-1 rep for confusing me.

I seriously agree with this scratch Rolling Eyes
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Here, I cut part of my post away from the rest. If you can't understand it or it "confuses" you then I really feel sorry for your friends/co-workers who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

The whole point to this post is it's not like they were playing Stoke or anything. In-fact he played this way against one of the smallest and least physical teams I've seen in this Copa.

In-conclusion, if you take nothing else from this thread please remind yourself where most of the Messi threads come from. I hear people complain all the time about the board being filled with Messi and CR7 threads, but look who starts them. Messi had a MOM performance last night and it was probably one of the best performances in the whole Copa, but there is like 1 or 2 threads tops "praising" him like the haters like to say.

BTW, Doc's post is right on the money. He thinks Di Maria's soft performance was nothing out of the ordinary, and was normal because he was playing a B-side. Although he disagree's with me he actually is responding to the post instead of making a total seperate thread inside this one. Kudos to you.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:41 pm

That messi dive is RIDICULOUS... wow...
But, on topic, Di Maria is really weak. He loves to fall, inside or out the box.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3