We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil.

+11
Le Samourai
Ganso
Jack Daniels
guest7
terrance511
FalcaoPunch
titosantill
StrugaRock
Mamad
Valkyrja
SuperMAG
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil. Empty We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil.

Post by SuperMAG Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:30 pm

I doubt we can buy ozil for the next 3 years, we need another AMC, someone who can control the attack like ozil. Isco is more of an extra attacker or a CM and has no vision or off the ball movements to control and dedicate the attacks.

What about david silva, may be we can revive his career. Or try Benzema in this role. Or some other unknown youngster.

What do you guys think?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil. Empty Re: We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil.

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Oscar

dreaming
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil. Empty Re: We need another dedicating player in the attack, some who can connect the dots, like ozil.

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Benzema.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Acelotti: "Ramos"
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

i don't think we need another attacking mid, we have isco...we need a striker who can make runs off the ball, right now we have only ronaldo who makes excellent runs....if we rever back to a 4 2 3 1 with isco playing the hole and a mobile striker who converts chances and doesnt miss empty net chances, can pounce on rebounds, can make insiteful runs off the ball, and doesn't wonder away from the goal area, we will be good.....and don't talk to me about a shot that hit the bar in a game that we lost, talking about such just lowers our standards......and people need to lay off khedira, i get upset that he misses chances (he isn't a striker) but he's a damn good hardworker
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm

A pure 9 doesn't work with Ronaldo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Mamad wrote:A pure 9 doesn't work with Ronaldo.
That's a lie.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 pm

titosantill wrote:i don't think we need another attacking mid, we have isco...we need a striker who can make runs off the ball, right now we have only ronaldo who makes excellent runs....if we rever back to a 4 2 3 1 with isco playing the hole and a mobile striker who converts chances and doesnt miss empty net chances, can pounce on rebounds, can make insiteful runs off the ball, and doesn't wonder away from the goal area, we will be good.....and don't talk to me about a shot that hit the bar in a game that we lost, talking about such just lowers our standards......and people need to lay off khedira, i get upset that he misses chances (he isn't a striker) but he's a damn good hardworker
Isco plays more like a "winger" than a "playmaker".
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 pm

When you have only 2 players in the whole squad (Di Maria and Modric) who can put the final pass there's clearly something to worry about. When these 2 are not sure starters, it's even more alarming. I still don't understand why did we sell Ozil, and it's 0 chance to get him back. IMO the best replacement would be Oscar, but it's gonna be hard to impossible to get him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm

played dimaria modric and isco together.

we had few nice games at the beginning of the season when they 3 together on field.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm

We haven't had a 'nice' game this season. Not even the Galata one.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 am

Only thing we need is a different president.

Perez galactico policy sucks and is the reason why we're lacking a proper AM (said from start that the issue with selling Özil wasn't losing a quality player, but rather lack of depth in that area) along with Ancelotti's idiocy...

Buying Bale was unneccesarry and honestly I've a feeling Jese will prove to be the better player, with Madrid or without Madrid honestly. Think a good team is going to pick him up.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 am

SuperMAG wrote:I doubt we can buy ozil for the next 3 years, we need another AMC, someone who can control the attack like ozil. Isco is more of an extra attacker or a CM and has no vision or off the ball movements to control and dedicate the attacks.

What about david silva, may be we can revive his career. Or try Benzema in this role. Or some other unknown youngster.

What do you guys think?
Aren't you happy to finally see Ramos at DM? nyahahaha.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:I doubt we can buy ozil for the next 3 years, we need another AMC, someone who can control the attack like ozil. Isco is more of an extra attacker or a CM and has no vision or off the ball movements to control and dedicate the attacks.

What do you guys think?
Aren't you happy to finally see Ramos at DM? nyahahaha.
rofl didnt even remember that
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:43 am

Se7en wrote:Only thing we need is a different president.

Perez galactico policy sucks and is the reason why we're lacking a proper AM (said from start that the issue with selling Özil wasn't losing a quality player, but rather lack of depth in that area) along with Ancelotti's idiocy...

Buying Bale was unneccesarry and honestly I've a feeling Jese will prove to be the better player, with Madrid or without Madrid honestly. Think a good team is going to pick him up.
Please. If losing the best AM in the world isn't losing a quality player then...

PS: Lacking a proper AM ? Wasn't Isco better and more consistent than Ozil ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 am

I think those comfortable with the Ozil sale were those that saw we weren't going to be playing with a 10 and who thought that we couldn't afford to play him in midfield.

Ozil had reasons to leave, but ultimately it came down to us spending 100 million on someone he perceived as direct competition. Which is something you in particular, more than any of us here, seemed very comfortable with at the time.

Also, people talking about lacking depth at AM when we don't even play with an AM....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:47 am

Lol... lack of depth. Tell me, how many AM's or playmakers that can make the pass in the final third right now besides Ozil? You guys sold the best...

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:03 pm

I am happy with ramos finally being tried as DM, i would love if he alternates with DM/CB position more often.

But that doesnt change our Ozil Hole problem.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 pm

SuperMAG wrote:I am happy with ramos finally being tried as DM, i would love if he alternates with DM/CB position more often.

But that doesnt change our Ozil Hole problem.
I want some of what you're taking tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

that's not true, and besides i'm more interested in what works for madrid, this season, correct me if i'm wrong but if ronaldo doesn't score we don't win, i'd like for someone who can average 30 goals in all competitions in our ranks and take the pressure off ronaldo....i still believe we have enough people who can create chances, we don't need another "creative" type player.

Mamad wrote:A pure 9 doesn't work with Ronaldo.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 pm

just because he can't score goals and has the mobility of a fish out of water does not mean we should play him as an attacking midfielder, we signed him as a striker, if cannot do that properly then let someone who can execute it shine, this thing of playing players out of position does not help. if he cannot deliver as a striker then its best for all parties he leaves
Mamad wrote:Benzema.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:00 pm

3lite wrote:

Lol... lack of depth. Tell me, how many AM's or playmakers that can make the pass in the final third right now besides Ozil? You guys sold the best...
We have Di Maria who can make passes like that in the final third and has been consistently matching Özil's assist tally throughout three seasons and you guys want him gone anyway.

And no, I don't think he was the best. Had we replaced his position properly, or just kept Kaka, we would have been fine. Once again, Ancelotti is doing his job wrong.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Ozil for the umpteenth time does not and will not work in a 4-3-3

our problems has been the constant changes in the midfield. finally it looks like Carlo has found the right combo now all they need is consistency. the defence as well tbh

the other problem is the cf position but thats due to carlo alone we have many solutions to that which will improve us and its up to him to consider them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Ozil for the umpteenth time does not and will not work in a 4-3-3

our problems has been the constant changes in the midfield.  finally it looks like Carlo has found the right combo now all they need is consistency. the defence as well tbh

the other problem is the cf position but thats due to carlo alone we have many solutions to that which will improve us and its up to him to consider them
then why are we playing a 4-3-3?
We had done very well with a 4-2-3-1

Now isco doesn't even have a spot/can't work in a 4-3-3.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:56 pm

because Carlo thinks 4-3-3 compliments all our players.....I take that as protecting our LB more than anything else Laughing

Isco would honestly not work as an AM, he is too selfish and can't play through balls very well. He would work on the left though which he did do earlier in the season and benched Modric for a couple of games but he was too busy trying to dribble past 4-5 players only to lose the ball eventually Carlo went for Modric who is more disciplined and doesn't try and be iniesta all the time

things can change though if isco shows he is better
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next